Have you ever been falsely accused of rape? How did it all work out? Do you have any advice for other guys?

Have you ever been falsely accused of rape? How did it all work out? Do you have any advice for other guys?

my generafion never did that.
your generation sucks

no I have not

but I have done rape before. several times while in a fraternity with a sister sorority, and once to a recruiting fraternity member. I never faced abuse growing up, in fact, I felt that my dad never loved me, nor was willing to say or do anything that would represent such. My mom was both mom and dad and told me that growing up I need to take what's mine if I want to be respected.

Idk bout now though, i am 27 now and have a good job. No accusations or legal action has ever happened, though I am cautious to date. My last date was a very dark chocolate woman, shit was cash but I think I have AIDS now.

Are you sure you didn't rape anybody?

I came close. Was dating a girl who was all about drama. We actually never had sex.

At one point a few friends of mine took me aside and warned me that she is telling people that she was concerned that I was going to rape her. Everybody knew I wasn't that type of guy and that she was spouting drama so they wanted to make sure I knew.

I told her and broke it off. She went absolutely crazy ... not about the breakup or her false accusations ... but she wanted to know which one of her friends snitched on her.

Bullet dodged!

I have been accused -and kicked out from college- of verbally abusing females, when I was just dfending myself from a pack of bitches and a retard with brain cancer that went crying when I told her to stfu.
Nowadays it is very dangerous to talk to women, take and elevator with them or things like that. I stay the fuck away from them as much as i can.

I mean like kinda
Hear me out here

I’m 18 and I was dating this chubby girl for a while, just like a casual relationship. She has really intense depression so that would fuck with her a lot but me being me I didn’t mind

Now here’s why she dumped me

She felt like I was forcing her into sex, I can see why she might’ve thought I was manipulating her into it cause she’d normally say no at the beginning of a date but towards the end we’d do shit.
I had no idea she had a problem with this, literally didn’t know it was happening

She texted me one day saying she was tired of me forcing her into shit and using her and that it was over

She never really told anyone that I raped her, cause I didn’t. But she really fucked with me

I felt extremely guilty after that, basically hated my own guts till I realized I didn’t intentionally harm her

So yea

After I started university, I tried to spend as much time away from home as possible. I actually moved into my second year house more than a month before the school year began. For most of this time, I was by myself. But a week before the year began, one of the girls I was going to be living with decided to move in.

She seemed very friendly, and we instantly got along. She was studying linguistics and knew the others much better than I (I decided to move into a house with randoms - but that's a story for another time). That first night we decide to watch a movie together. Everything starts off normally, but we get closer as the film goes on. After about an hour, we start making out. Eventually, I take my trousers off and she gives me a handjob. A few moments after this, she starts crying. She has a boyfriend.

I can't remember what I said at this point, but she joins me back on the sofa. After a while, we're making out again and gives me another handjob. We go to bed, and everything's fine.

The next day, everything's still normal. I go to the gym and the evening, and I get a text in between sets. It's from her. She's wondering what film we're going to watch tonight.

I get back and we start watching some Disney film. She's reluctant to fuck but I go down on her and make her come. She gives me head a couple of times and swallows. I go to my room at some time around 5. All is fine still.

The next day she comes to my room and wants to fuck. I can't get it up so she leaves after a bit. I'm going out with some friends from my sports club that evening and she asks if we can try again when I come back. I say we'll see.

That evening, the rest of my housemates move in. Everything is normal, and I leave the house to meet up with my friends around 8. Around 2am, I started feeling pretty tired and just wanted to get laid, so I leave my friends and go home. I knock on her door and she lets me in, telling me to be quiet.

Cont.

And I bet Gen Z won't do it either. Millennials are histories biggest pieces of shit.

Yes, I took a random girl home after drinking and we didn't have sex because we were too drunk to fuck.

The next morning: She grabbed my phone and said "I take that with me. If you don't agree then I will call the police and say that you raped me."

Well, I was stunned and didn't really know what to do but I said "Ok, do it." Then she dropped the phone, called me an asshole and ran out of the door.

That was close, I had luck. Was the last time I took a bitch home with me because I'm afraid of being accused of rape. Even if you are not guilty. Your reputation is gone forever and you will be an outcast in your town.

And that makes me shiver so much if you think how easy it is for a woman to do such bullshit with a man and even gets away with it.

This made me a social ancient person who lurks on this board, gentlemen...

Lol I kind of have but everyone knows that the bitch who said that about me is so crazy that no one believes her.

Kek. Good for you user, you lucky bastard. That bitch was just waiting for an opportunity to call you a rapist. Pretty much every woman is...now.

My friend's gf basically told him that I molested her after we almost fucked

>Have you ever been falsely accused of rape? How did it all work out? Do you have any advice for other guys?
Not directly, no, but I'll share my experience because its related. I used to date a girl that was about four years younger than me and a lot less experienced. We started dating and she seemed to always wanna fuck around but nothing really ever went past second base. I never forced the issue but I certainly did want to fuck her so I just kinda let her lead but I give her some physical cues to see if she was game to go further without imposing too much. So one night we're making out and she starts going for the cock and I'm like FUCK finally but when I start going for her puss she pulls back. Okay so we're making out and she's kinda fucking around with my dick - obviously had no idea what to do but seemed eager so, knowing she was weird about the puss but obviously her being into playing with my pecker, I just flomp the titties out and pull up. She seemed into it, I bust a nut, fine whatever.

Next day we go to the movies and she breaks up with me. Didn't find out until about a year later that she felt "rushed" and shit. I felt pretty terrible about it, but, like... ehhh? Did I really do something wrong or was she being a fucking dipshit? I still don't know.

>ever get accusations of rape?

haha, why would you ever date your age? Im 22 and I just go after milfs with money and get free shit and get my dick twisted like a goddamn pretzel in bed.

I can't see myself going after chicks my age after what i've done. also i dont pay for shit.

dipshit

I once was false accused of rape.
I raped that bitch in revenge.

We fuck. It was alright.

A few minutes later I get a text from a friend asking if I want to do some LSD. I oblige and meet him next to our campus lake. Turns out he forget the LSD and we just spend the next few hours smoking weed and snorting lines of coke instead. I go home the next morning and go straight to bed.

That evening I get summoned to the kitchen. I can't quite remember how it went down (I still had a lot of coke in my system at this point) but basically my entire house found out we fucked. As they knew she had a boyfriend, she had decided to throw me under the bus. She told them all that I raped her.

Whilst they were initially going to call the police, they had seen how she had acted with me before I went out and thought she was too flirty to have been raped by me. Coupled with the texts she sent and my testimony, they called her bullshit.

She also told her boyfriend it all as it was happening. However, to deal with her guilt, she framed it as me forcing myself on her and "not taking no for an answer". However he's a gigantic beta and didn't do shit.

Tl;dr: got saved by my housemates seeing a limited part of my interaction with a psycho bitch. If they hadn't come back as early as they did, or hadn't paid as much attention I would have been fucked.

Girl in high school who said that she loved me got eaten out by me after a date. Later on the public transit told our classmates that I raped her. Chubby girl classmate In my corner asks if I was asked to stop, answer negative. Asks if she hated it, answer negative. A few more questions and her claim falls apart, that's the last anyone ever hears of it. I consider myself very lucky anyway, the cops here would do anything possible to find in favor of a "rape victim".

This user has got it figured out. I wish somebody had told me back when I was 22.

I was accused of rape,but it wasn't falsely

No, I was once accused by a guy that I was sexually harrassing a girl. When it reality we were merely talking at a rave. Nothing sexual was even said during the discussion.

Anyways I head to the restroom to take a piss and some skinny ass dude approaches me. Spouting all this shit how he doesn't like "sexual predators." I try to calm him down and explain that are just having a conversation. He then proceeds gets in my face and start screaming his fucking head off.

I eventually tell him if he doesn't back off that shit was going was going to get ugly. He then proceeds to get three bouncers near by to get me thrown out of the rave. While yelling like a maniac the entire time.

Anyways I get thrown without being able to tell my side of the story. Or even being able to ask the girl whether or not I was making her feel uncomfortable. Which I'm 100% sure that wasn't. Actually the girl was the one who approached me.

I'm not a violent person or one who tends to hold a grudge. However, if I ever see that motherfucking skinny piece of shit again. I'm going to break his fucking jaw.

I have been made to feel miserable by my wife for fingering her ass when she slept.

Ok let me explain.

My wife usually wants me "help" her sleep. Catch is no cuddling, no holding etc. I can only touch her back, ass or head.And she sleeps in the pic related position. In that position touching her head while I lay next to her is not manageable.so options are touching her back or ass.

I admit I am ass man. O love fingering her ass. But the fact is rubbing her back has never worked. So usually I have to rub hee ass and hole for her to sleep (And nearly every woman because its extremely relaxing). Now as she drifts to sleep her assholes opens up and if you have ever done anything anal you would know that it just invites you and without warning just suck you in.

And she wakes up accuses me of being a perv and and sick bastard. (If you didn't catch on yet, she's frigid as fuck. We haven't fucked in over 2 years. It's funny cause she loved anal when we used to fuck).

I now simply refuse to do anything close to relaxing her. Fuck that bitch.

Yeah, I had similar kinda thing.

Then I realized that the entire art of seduction is based on guys trying to talk girls into giving up the puss and always has been so fuck that post-feminist bullshit.

Sadly, getting phone video or audio is a catch 22. It can exonerate you from a false claim of rape ... but then you'll be the perv who is secretly taking video. No win.

Best to just keep your eyes and ears open, and eject as soon as she shows the first hint of crazy.

Karma for rape, man

what

Good thing you got outta there

"So usually I have to rub hee ass and hole for her to sleep"

Wouldn't sexual stimulation get her riled up and horny rather than sleepy? Seems counterproductive

>teenage me
>dating emotionally unstable teenage girl
>she's making me miserable
>we're both christians
>fool around a bit
>get too close, play a game of "just the tip"
>disappoint God
>never get that far again with her

Fast forward a year and a half

>bitch has the emotional capacity of a child
>I break up with her
>she tells everybody I raped her a year and a half ago
>ask her wtf
>she said she feels raped because she thought we were getting married
>if I agree to marry her then it wasn't rape

Her dad was a super rich lawyer. Thank god nobody believed her because he could have put me in jail.

>mention this story to a sjw talking about "rape culture"
>sjw: "are you sure you didn't rape her though?"
>fuck you
>never able to talk about this to anybody ever again

That cunt broke my heart and nearly ruined my life. Fuck sjws, fuck rape culture.

Oooookay?

>We haven't fucked in over 2 years
Ditch this cunt. A healthy sex life is the core of a healthy relationship

Rubbing ass and asshole is actually extremely relaxing and doesn't work like rubbing pussy.

Yup just getting my shit together. Just a matter of a month or so now.

>"Are you sure you didn't rape her?" What the fuck

Buttocks and anus are both erogenous zones though

hi evilore

I loled.

>Rubbing arsehole to relax

Thing is, this anons missus wasn’t frigid. user was getting cucked and he didn’t know it. Rubbing a woman’s arsehole should do the complete opposite of relaxation

Kill her after raping and hide the body

You are right. But all erogenous zones function differently. Massaging the but muscles and softly touching the anus is quite relaxing for women.

Why did you do it

>in all-boy high school
>someone in our class is accused of raping some girl from a different school
>go to assembly about the thing
>some feminist speaker is called to talk to us about not raping women
>goes on about consent, not having sex drunk, etc
>somehow devolves into "Girls want you to like them and will agree to have sex even though they never actually want to."
>wat?
>audience is confused.
>Some guy "Girls never want to have sex?"
>"No, all sex with women is rape"
>Someone else "Do you have children?"
>"Yes, two boys and a girl"
>"I'm so sorry"

If only. That bitch is just frigid. Does nothing but sit on her ass all day and blame everyone else for her "problems".

>Have you ever been falsely accused of rape? How did it all work out? Do you have any advice for other guys?

Yes, once. Told the crazy ex gf to fuck off because nobody would give a fuck in a court. She was all about drama and attention after we broke up and nothing came of it because she was full of shit.

Some girl I was friends with accused me of raping her friend between parties. She said she watched it happen, even though all she saw me doing was waking up a passed out girl and helping her out of the house we were all leaving. She kept coming up with new details, and after around 6 months no one believed her anymore. The final nail on the head was a conversation via facebook that I wasn't supposed to show anyone (lol) where she admitted to making everything up and asking for forgiveness. I showed everyone and no one gave a shit and nothing happened. She kept partying with us, and wasn't a rapist anymore (or ever, ya know). I was always a huge asshole to her from then on but no one called me on it though. My advice: let people keep asking questions and she'll eventually back herself into a corner with lies.

sounds like my ex.
it was my job to make her sleep, my job to make her cum. Almost never she returned the favour.

The last year I just refused to touch her and rub her back before sleep. I slept before her and made her angry. She ditched me. No regrets.

By my ex before she left our marriage. We were going through a rough patch. She wanted out of the marriage but I guess didn't want to look bad to her relatives.

Anyway during an emotional conversation about our dysfunctional sex life, she made me verbally say I wouldn't initiate sex with her. Then she came on to me five minutes later. We had sex that seemed pretty consensual. She left to go to classes, and when she came home she basically accused me of raping her.

Then she proceeded to ghost me and pursue a guy she was having an affair with.

The irony is she used the same kind of bullshit method on a previous ex who she had described as abusive based on pretty scant evidence (he kicked a dog once when he got angry).

Anyway, the whole deal fucked me up pretty badly, but now that she's clear of our marriage, she acts like she never accused me of raping her when we communicate about our divorce. She just used the narrative to drive me away from her relatives and friends.

She's got some issues.

Dated a woman for 6 months. Realized that she was bipolar only AFTER falling in love with her.

One night, we have sex, and she initiated the sex, and had multiple orgasms throughout the sex, and then an hour and 15 minutes in, I see her crying, so I stop and ask if she's ok. She says she's not ok, so we stop, though I never finished, which I don't even care about. I loved this woman, and want her happiness above all else. The next day she says she feels like I raped her. I and her roommate try to explain to her that if she initiated the sex, and never said or made and physical indication that she was rescinding consent, and I stopped when she was visibly distressed, how could I unknowingly and unintentionally rape her, when rape literally means to take.

I also asked her why she had so many orgasms during the sex if she felt raped, and she claimed they were rape orgasms. *Sigh*

When I finally officially decided to leave the relationship a week later, she threatened me and said if I go, she'd tell everyone I raped her. I refused to stay in an abusive relationship like that, so I left, and she proceeded to use Facebook to shred my life. Cost me friends, my job, my sanity, and more.

I called the cops and told them she was telling the whole world I was a dangerous rapist, so they better go get a statement, knowing full well her roommate would back the truth, but she turned the cops away refusing to press charges or even make a statement.

I asked the cops what I could do to stop her defamation of my character, and they said nothing, beyond filing a defamation lawsuit against a poor single mom.

A year and a half later and she's still trying to destroy me.

The lesson I learned is to trust no one, and it is a lesson that took much of the joy and spontaneity out of my existence.

Ikr. It can be a chore. Hell it is a chore with these kind.

Good for you user.

I had a girlfriend.
Girlfriend was unstable.
Had been raped.
>ok
When she didn't get what she wanted, threw tantrums. Self harm and shit.
>ok
She wanted sex not because of love, because she wanted to feel validated.
>for 12 months, ok
The night I refused, shit went down. She woke up the neighbors screaming, banging her head in the wall, accusing me of not wanting her.
>wtf
The next time I refused, she basically fucked me anyway, came a few times (didn't need my dick - she was a grinder)
>err... ok
The last time I refused, she told me she'd tell the cops I raped her if I refused to fuck her.