General weird and wtf imagery

General weird and wtf imagery

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atacama_skeleton
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

tbh I don't see what is wrong with this. Just because someone has a different hobby than most, it's cringe?
The show is really well written and should be given a chance by everyone in all ages. Maybe not post so publicly though, since assholes like you will take it and make fun of it.
Let people have their fun.
I will suggest not judging by the first season though, the show doesn't turn good until "Lesson Zero" in the second season where they get rid of the very limiting weekly "letter-writing". Still have to watch first season to follow the plot.
The problem is none of you assholes will watch past the first season, because you have the attention span of ADD kids.
Great show, great writing, great art AND WOOOOO, FINALLY THE MOVIE IS OUT!

why do you defend the doomed people in humanity

Found the faggot

Congratulations on proving the point, ignorant shithead.

wrong image fuq

yeah whatever, but, on a resume?

Protip, everyone you ever meet is judging you the instant they see/hear you. The only difference between real life and the internet is the internet tells you straight out what they think. IRL people just talk about you behind your back

Actually, it has really good layout, font-choices and color-palette and shows creativity.

Why is the guy from in this tattoo?

nice

This. We had a fag, like an actual take dick up the ass fag, get hired at my company a couple years ago. Long story short he complained that people were insensitive and at times demeaning to him, so the entire company now has to take mandatory sensitivity training. Faggot quit a few months after he was hired anyway but we to this day still have to go through sensitivity training.

Every time it rolls around a bunch of employees will do all kinds of random shit to him. Make craigslist posts with his actual info. 1 guy catfished him for nudes, which were very quickly posted to his moms facebook and his moms companys facebook, etc.

TL:DR. The entire company judged him the day he was hired and he made it soooo much worse for himself by not just slinking off back to the dark corner of earth he came from. Thankfully the cunt who hired him to begin with was fired 2 years ago so we wont have a Tyler #2

I am so erect.

tbh broniefags are ok to an extent when they start bragging about it and sticking it up people's faces.

go to hell

no u and your dad

Maybe if people weren't so fucking ignorant and actually started watching the show, they'd get why it has such a big following.

Got em

So your answer to people calling you a fag, is to tell them to become a fag? What kind of response is that? You arent going to get adults to watch a cartoon to begin with, let alone a cartoon made for

I want fuck her like that...

Where did you find that? i have the exact same thing

dermatophagia

iam self a bronyfag but please stop and go to /mlp/

>made for

Oh, look, a cancerous traitor. Just let the ignorant assholes keep attacking us, don't fight back, well done!
Cunt.

i have those fingers! not as bad tho

this is Sup Forums so shut the fuck up and go to /mlp/ maybe we will see us later but shut the fuck up

/mlp/ is SFW. Sup Forums needs to be taken over as a NSFW /mlp/ alternative.

that's a person with dermatophagia after showering.. no wtf there.

guy thinks there is a camera behind his eye so he tries to get it out... or so I was told

shit tier bait, my friend

It's a resume, it's supposed to make you look like a professional, not a faggot. If this landed in my box I'd probably bring this person in for an "interview" just so I could belittle them for being a fucking idiot

Someone hasn't been updating themselves. There's a reason why companies like Google have playrooms and hire talents that are outside of the norm.

Me sure she give you Bob and vegen

I'm the HR Director at a tech company that has grown from 5 mil to 80 mil in revenues in the past 7 years and grown from 12 employees to 97 in the same time span. I'm a contributing manager at SHRM and help design the training curriculum for the SHRM-CP and SCP certifications. I'm pretty "updated" and this is faggotry plain and simple

And yet, you're completely outdated and claims the way Google does things isn't working.
Someone should be out of a job, and it's not that MLP guy.

Come back when your company is doing a billion in profit

Been a while since something triggered my gag reflex. Here I thought I was mostly desensitized after 13 fuckin years on this website.

Giggidy

And Trump is president.

Oh so we know the MLP faggot got hired by Google?

been there

the worst was under the edges

was that a jumper?

No, it's a corpse. You can't even distinguish clothes from flesh?

Kek

fuck off with that shit

reminds me this little fella (human dna)

This guy needs a doctor...

So clearly a model

lmao, oops

neat

Kek

your a model

Dermatophagia. I've got this. Obsessive finger biting. Neurological disorder. Shit sucks.

Used to do that. Progressed to just picking scabs, I've been re picking the same ones for months without them healing now.

real
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atacama_skeleton

did he get the camera yet?

Lol what

Easy there Lanky

that edge holy shit

what am i looking at

what about this one

I would guess that it is a fetus