Me and my gf are on a break now.It had gotten stale between us

Me and my gf are on a break now.It had gotten stale between us.

It was going well but we never really discussed if we should see other people. She is going to more parties now though b, should I be worried?

and she posts pics like this now

its over mate sorry.

It means she's open to fuck other dudes. It comes with taking a break.

Do you think other guys will find her attractive? I mean I found her attractive but I dont know if thats just me,

No. You should be fucking other people. She is.

Nah. She is painted like a fishing lure tryna catch new cod

She looks like she'd be an absolute devil in a sack..

I don't know why people put up with this 'break' shit. You've broken up. She basically asked "is it cool if I go fuck some other guys but come back to you if nothing better works out for me?" I kicked my last gf out for even suggesting one. Get some balls and fucking cut her out like the tumour she is.

Post nudes

what if we agree not to fuck other people though?

Let me guess...she wanted to end things but negotiated her down to just a break?

Because the only way taking a break ever really works is both parties test the waters and decide they prefer being with their partner. Otherwise the likeliest outcome is she will start being with someone else and you'll stay in denial about it up until the point you force her to old yeller the relationship behind the woodshed.

this is perfectly fine as long as you're confident enough to a) actually fuck other girls instead of thinking she's the only one and b) accept that there can be a healthy relationship after everything, but it has to be healthy and coming from both sides

of course if you break up, you spend 3 months crying and she fucks 2 dudes a week there's a problem, but as long as both actually have fun and feel like trying again why not

Worried of her finding another guy to date, or another guy to fuck?

Because I'll tell you right now that anyone who has the opportunity will fuck her easily.

But date? Fuck no.

I'd fuck her. Hook me up.

I guess I dont really like the idea of someone else fucking her tbh

Better get used to it now then.

Been there, done that. Shes on to the next bro. She may still want to fuck from time to time. Run back for some temporary comfort when things are tough. Maybe months or years later want to try again. Your job now is to show her you care but also show your self worth by moving on. Shes extremely hot but whatever. A fucked up situation is a fucked up situation. At least if youre picky you can spend some time and just find a new chick online. And pickyness aside make friends and fuck whenever you want.

then you're suffering, stop thinking about her and go on. she won't stay with you just because you want to but because she wants to, and she doesn't

Then you need to cut ties now, because during this "break" she WILL be fucking other guys. You can either fuck other girls and get back together with her after, or not.

Personally, I'd cut ties and find someone else.

OP, "break" is a nicer term for she's breaking up with you but will probably keep in contact as a last resort if she can't find anyone

she posts pics with this guy who she says is just a friend but I am not sure. I know I should cut ties but I cant help it.

Worried about what? That she's fucking other people?

Of course she is. That's why people go on breaks, so it's not technically cheating when a black dude rails you.

You should take the opportunity to do the same.

A "break" means she wants to cheat on you guilt free.

Just go and remind you deserve better. You now became an option, don't make her a priority, hang out and find someone for you. And of course take care not to come back if she hasn't proved any honesty.

He was elbow deep in the pink an hour after this was taken

hahgahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaa....

yeah nah.

You a fag bro
Chicks are literally a dime a dozen.

Fuck, one of my buddys who has to ride a bike cuz of a dui, works at jewel and lives in his parents basement at thr age of 26 still pulls bitches somehow

If he can do it, youll be fine

Kek annon youve lost her forever, might as well an hero now to save yourself some pain

/thread

Fuck women. Don't play their games. Just live your life Sup Forumsro

"on a break" is broken up
worrying about her sex now is just being a beta stalker

The more you care, the less they care.

You have the most chance of getting her back by not giving a fuck and moving on. Do that and one of two things will happen. You will hook up with more hot broads than you can shake your meat stick at. Or she will come crawling back to you after you've fucked more girls.

Win win.