Turkroaches BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_genocide
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Turks btfoed
>even though they aren't even listed as a belligerent

For fucks sake sweden it was bad enough when you wewuz the vikangz but this is just pathetic.

>The coastal region of what is today Libya was ruled by the Ottoman Empire from 1551 to 1911, as the Eyalet of Tripolitania
>

t. gustavus adolphus
Din jävla fitta

You dumb leaf, most of North Africa was controlled by the Ottomans at the time. Look at the flags of the generals -

>Gustav IV adolf
>IV

All the Gustav Adolfs latinize to Gustavus Adolphus regardless of number yes I am aware that THE Gustavus Adolphus was II but that's irrelevant

Tripolitania was Turkish at the time you fucking mong. Greece was still under Ottoman rule.

Based old Sweden. Shame on Great Britain for not joining the fight

>1551-1911
How did they hold stuff for so long, that's almost 400 years.

You're like a little baby
watch this

A Greek wrote that they didn't allow people to have horses because they feared the Christians.

very nice

>Literally every shithole in the world has their pathetic little victories against the mighty Ottomans
>meanwhile Ottomands have victories against everyone but we're literally too great to care about pathetic nations such as Sweden

Feels good being a proud son of Osman.

turks are subhumans

Last time a Greek said this to a proud son of Osman, this happened:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_genocide

Ahahaha be VERY careful, Iki.

>boasting about beating an already half-dead empire

Anatolia turned to a useless middle eastern mongrel nation with the turks.
All wealthy regions which developed for thousands of years became useless shitholes.
Brain washing is strong and easy because most people are low iq low lifes.

Greek genocide :)))

>tfw no full russian black sea rampage
fuck brits and frenches

only turks can be proud of this
turkish parents teach children to hate others for no reason

greek genocide

definitely in my top 3 favorite genocides commited by my ancestors :)

Osmanın torunu değilsin köylü anasını siktiğim orospu çocuğu seni
Sen türkler anadoluya geldikten sonra türkleştirilmiş doğu anadolu köylülerinin çocuğusun

Greeks cannot have been genocided as it is only genocide when it's humans

back to armenia

he is right you armenoid subhuman

Greeks are better than other humans.
They live longer than most other humans in the world.

Why don't you go and do a research about the origins of diaspora turks? First gen turks were all sent to western europe from their former eastern villages to satisfy the cheap labor demand of europe
You can't even speak turkish for fucks sake there is a big chance that your ancestors were armenian-converts

Sağ ol iki kanka seviyom seni

>barbary pirates were turks

made me wonder how can 1 person be this stupid

send us another jet ivan. we will test something

>Wow turks are great warriors Russia defeated
When the Russians reached the Konskiye Vody river on the west-flowing part of the Dnieper, they found that the Tatars has set fire to the steppe (they had planned to use steppe grass to feed their horses). After a few days of marching over burnt land, their horses were exhausted, they were short of water and 130 miles from their goal at Perekop, however Golitsyn built a fortress at Novobogoroditskoe at the junction of the Dnieper and the Samara.[4] On 17 June they decided to turn back.

what's the difference sandniggers are all the same

k

The only way for turks to win against Russia is when whole europe defend the roach.
>the Russians were forced after several weeks to abandon the siege and retreat due to political pressure.[5][3]

whole europe wasn't there ivan. only way russia defeated turks is either they had numbers (turkey was 12 million when soviet was 90) or had native orthodox support or by getting carried by austria.

>excuses
Turks are just shit at war

what the fuck was America doing in Europe in 1805?

*squishes roach*

*squishes roach again*

It was part of austrias coalition and had greek support as well. Thanks for proving my point ivan.

What do they teach you in history class? It's even in the Marine's hymn ffs.

Ignore this person, he is a commie kurd refugee in Canada who will defend his non-existant country on a chinese cartoon forum

t.urk

Not even a Russki, kurd, or any sort butthurt armenian Mehmet. Good to see roaches get this buttmad about their history though lmao.

Nah, I'm Iranian sorry to dissapoint you tatar rape baby

I recognize you when I see you k*rd, you are in every MENA thread being an absolute cunt spamming and derailing the thread with your retarded pro kurd propaganda

Just leave this website, r/kurdistan would be a good place for someone like you

I'm not even any type of sandnigger you muslim lmao

Its disgusting how you're larping as a white guy to appeal to the retarded people here, then again your people are doing the same thing in Irak and Syria so that shouldn't suprise me. Saddam, may he burn in hell, was right about one thing, and that is that the disgusting desert gypsy bandits deserve nothing but death

>when he's this off the mark but doubles down anyway
I wouldn't care if every person in the middle east was glassed tomorrow tbqh.

>Nah, I'm Iranian sorry to dissapoint you
>Like iranians are any better than turks
Youre both shit

Got no chance against enemies when they are self-loathing

>that they didn't allow people to have horses because they feared the Christians
It's not that they feared the Christians, it's that it's common sense not to arm people who hate your guts.

>they found that the Tatars has set fire to the steppe (they had planned to use steppe grass to feed their horses). After a few days of marching over burnt land, their horses were exhausted, they were short of water and 130 miles from their goal at Perekop,
You can't blame Turk's for outsmarting you lmao it's war