The best aspects of american society combined with the best aspects of western european society with the best aspects...

The best aspects of american society combined with the best aspects of western european society with the best aspects of japanese society with the best aspects of eastern european society

BAM

BEST CUNT EVER

It would make more sense to get the best aspect of EVERY country

Retarded yanks as usual

>the best aspects of australia
>ERROR 404

>implying those "best aspects" could exist without the accompanying bad ones

>eastern european society
>best aspects
XD

You just described Canada, buddy.

Meanwhile in OP's country, nothing from Australia.

>best aspects of eastern european society

this tee bee aytch

name one social contribution in US, I can't come up with things expect violence following by guns

Having a friendly disposition to strangers in public.

Façade you mean

>american society
>good aspects
I wonder what op meant with this part of his post?

Name one social contribution in Japan, I can't come up with things except having one's entire life dictated by some backwards honor system that prevents any sort of open-mindedness or change to society which could greatly improve society

that's worldwide

that's not one but your national traits, but I approve of it though.

Got a break between plugging your ass and mouth with cocks, Ahmed?

low crime rate and freedom of expression

what a morbidly stupid post

(also further evidenced with a complete inability to speak the global language standard due to their own language being horribly unnecessarily complicated that's kept because MUH HONORABRU TRADITION WAITU PIGGU)
Freedom of expression as long as it conforms to everybody else.

that's the correct expression. it's not astonishing, it's not incredible, it's morbidly stupid.

morbid americans

Shut the fuck up you literal rape baby.

>poor proficiency at English leading to troubles in Japan
only when it happens, we meet lost tourist helping at city in need and asking the way. no option to master English unless you want to.

it's not really that complicated in absolute terms, german is considered horribly complicated too for romance language speakers but again, it's nothing absolute, it's just relative to the native language of the student and to the expectations

If you look at any other first world country without English as a first language you won't see a 10th of the difficulty as a Japanese person would.
It's far closer to English than any Asian language is to any romance/germanic language. With German it's mostly learning sentence structure, dative, genitive and gender cases for an English speaker

Japanese is not really that insanely complex in grammar and, for example, its pronunciation is pretty easy for those who speak a language where almost any syllabe end with a vowel, like italian, kanji are the most difficult part
anyway i don't see what the solution would be for you
it's their language, if it works for them i don't see the problem

Kanji was the problem I forgot to mention. I personally don't care but until schools stop wasting their time with kanji and use the time instead to teach English/romaji, communication with the outside world is going to be difficult and pretending said outside world doesn't exist is a terrible idea.

It's easy for you to complain about a lack of English proficiency when English is a Germanic language.

It's quite hard to learn for anyone with a mother tongue outside of the Indo-European language family. Japan does a pretty good job when you put it in perspective.

Honestly, when you take into account all of the irregular plurals, ablaut conjugations, and declensions that German has, I don't think you're in any position to call their language "unnecessarily complicated".

>hurr mix the best things with the best things and it's good

you stupid cunt

the number of commonly used kanji is actually increasing since wwii and imo switching to a foreign system just to please foreigners is nothing but total cuckery
they experienced their best economic boom years using kanji and their current problems are not related with their language, so i don't think that abandoning them would fix anything
imo they just need to market their stuff to the foreign world in a better way, which also means taking care of translations

ie. if i was a japanese guy selling my stuff on my website i would do whatever would be in my possibilities to provide translations in english, spanish and other languages as well to let more people understand and enjoy my stuff

ZUN comes to my mind when I think about this, I wonder how many copies of his stuff he could sell if he translated his games by himself instead of leaving the job to fans that distribute pirated copies in english