Hey Sup Forums, I'm starting my new job as a 4th grade teacher tomorrow. Dubs decides what my classroom rules will be

Hey Sup Forums, I'm starting my new job as a 4th grade teacher tomorrow. Dubs decides what my classroom rules will be.

Remember to keep it no more than three, no less than five.

And... go

no waifus in class

No leaving for the toilet. Should have gone at breaktime

Roll

Rolling again

Roll 3

No niggers

NO LOLI GAGGIN

Rolling

No smartphones.

Rell

Rule 1. You don't talk about 4th grade

You have to sing to go to the bathroom

Fun fact: When I was student teaching, there was this autistic kid in one of the classes who literally had it written in his IEP that he could bring printouts of cute anime girls into class with him. It was weird as fuck but I guess if it helped him, I have no reason to complain.

No shoes in class

Wasted dubs ffs

people like him get instant detention and possibly IRLB&

Hey man, I'm as pissed as you are. It's not like I picked my post number.

Always celebrate National Cheese Pizza day.

Is this one of those "If you could pick a punishment for the schoolgirls...(numbered offences)" threads that's cleverly disguised?

1. No talking when the teacher is talking.
2. Only walk around the classroom.
3. If you have a question put your hand up.

Keep the rules, short and simple. Add to the rules on the go that will blend in with your routine, but keep them short and have them consistently applied. It is pretty basic behavioural management, how did you get the job without them asking about your philosophy towards classroom management?

A cake if you come to late without a good reason.

/thread

>No more than three
>No less than five

Not going to teach math are you?

No friends allowed

So it's settled. One of your rules OP will be that people can bring pictures of anime girls to class

of course

WTF did you think I was actually going to take classroom management advice from Sup Forums?? This is just for fun. Lighten up for Chrissake.

Also, dubs and thanks for the serious answer. Those are pretty close to what I was going to use anyway.

Speaking out of turn.
First offence - lose shirt
Second offence - lose pants
Third offence - lose virginity

Roll

God fucking dammit. I've only had one drink so far. My only excuse is retardation.

want

Photos of private areas are mandatory from all kids in class. Those who fail to bring in these photos are subject to disciplinary blowjobs

No licking doorknobs

Must find a work buddy and hold hands so the teacher knows who's teaming with who

Rollio

All days ending in Y are penis inspection day

Woah there. What do you think this is, a Montessori school?

I thought this was MERICA!!

Just looking out for you teach

Does double 84 count? If not, rolling.

>Also, dubs and thanks for the serious answer. Those are pretty close to what I was going to use anyway.

Just use the principles from your philosophy, I would create these rules with the students. Discuss the rules as an icebreaker and then ask them if they agree or disagree with the rules you have created, as its not your rules its the classrooms rules. Have fun, try new things and go along with the journey.

My last piece of advice is always plan breaks for away from school even if its half a day on the weekend, as the fastest way to burnout is to always be thinking about the things you need to for school.

If you act out, teacher gets to take your lunch.

Thanks man, I'll keep that in mind.

>no more then three
>no less than five
perhaps making sense

Poor op..
Captcha: rented cousins

Quads have spoken

School sessions start with shots of tequila

here

OP here, rolling.

keep your portible eletric jews (cellphones)in your bags/lockers

No clothes past the door

this

No clothes

>Remember to keep it no more than three, no less than five.
I assume you will not be teaching logic or math...

>no more than three, no less than five.
TeacherAnon should fucking kill himself.

andqwads already said that