Sad shit boys, ama + feels thread

sad shit boys, ama + feels thread

drinking a coffee alone as always

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1AG4wFOe8c8
youtube.com/watch?v=VaUyJyPekJE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Have you ever been as far as to have decided as to use even go want to do look more like?

drinking tea here. i'm not alone because im on the internet. but it still feels the same as being alone.

posting all the sad images i have until i get bored

>Have you ever been as far as to have decided as to use even go want to do look more like?

no...

>drinking tea here. i'm not alone because im on the internet. but it still feels the same as being alone.

what kind of tea? yeah its actually the same as being alone

My butt you are the right person who can you get the right one of the things that they don’t have for your to get it done so you don’t know how about it you don’t have any money for that you don’t have any money for that it is to get it to be done and you don’t know how to get to the car you have a car and you don’t know what to say and you have no money for that it would you like it and you can get your and then get a little money for that you don’t have any

its some kind of pu'er. i've never had pu'er before and i'm not sure if i like it. but i know i ordered something kind of shitty so if i feel up to it sometime i'll shell out $50 or whatever for a real cake and see if it wows me more.

to be alone is to be happy
inactivity and stagnation might be the problem

>sad shit boys
>alone as always
>drinking a coffee
If your sad why not just have a drink works for me.

>My butt you are the right person who can you get the right one of the things that they don’t have for your to get it done so you don’t know how about it you don’t have any money for that you don’t have any money for that it is to get it to be done and you don’t know how to get to the car you have a car and you don’t know what to say and you have no money for that it would you like it and you can get your and then get a little money for that you don’t have any

aaaaaaah what?.

>its some kind of pu'er. i've never had pu'er before and i'm not sure if i like it. but i know i ordered something kind of shitty so if i feel up to it sometime i'll shell out $50 or whatever for a real cake and see if it wows me more.

i just like green tea.

hi

>to be alone is to be happy
inactivity and stagnation might be the problem

yeah, worst part of being insolated and alone

yes

>If your sad why not just have a drink works for me.

i got wasted 2 days ago, im done of alcohol for a bit

green tea is enjoyable. do you tea bag or do you use good old tea leaves?
i don't think i've ever had a cup of real coffee before just free hotel coffee tier coffee.

Broke up with gf today
It was never meant to work out, but it hurts

>green tea is enjoyable. do you tea bag or do you >use good old tea leaves?
>i don't think i've ever had a cup of real coffee >before just free hotel coffee tier coffee.

tea bag, the one im drinking is shitty instant coffee too so dont feel bad, i love any kind of coffee tho

>Broke up with gf today
>It was never meant to work out, but it hurts

i know how that feels, lived for 4 months with a girl that never loved me, until the end she told me i was just an experiment and that never really wanted to be with me

>It was never meant to work out

Seems pessimistic, what makes you say that?

tea bags are cheap and easy to find in stores but you should look into getting full loose leaf because the difference between a full leaf and dust is magical.

these are good posts because i was going to ask if you lived in a city but then i realised that the city is actually symbolic. it reflects the activity of the world, which you feel not a part of. a person in the country could equally say, that is me; the lights of the world pass me by

Hello op

Drinking this while listenin to sad anime shit
Mixture of vodka, cranberry juice, sprite, lemon juice, and orange juice
youtube.com/watch?v=1AG4wFOe8c8

Nothing gets the feels goin like alcohol. Especially drinkin alcohol alone.

>tea bags are cheap and easy to find in stores >but you should look into getting full loose leaf >because the difference between a full leaf and dust is magical.

yeah i should do that thanks for the recomendation

>these are good posts because i was going to >ask if you lived in a city but then i realised that >the city is actually symbolic. it reflects the >activity of the world, which you feel not a part of >a person in the country could equally say, that >is me; the lights of the world pass me by

damn you are deep user good shit

>Hello op

hi

Have a huge crush on my best friend that happens to be a girl. It's so painful because she makes life bearable by being the best friend I've ever had but it hurts I can't become anything closer with her. I swear I'll never try to become friends with girls again, I guess this is bound to happen especially to lonely people.

me the guy eating alone outside the restaurant

>Have a huge crush on my best friend that happens to be a girl. It's so painful because she makes life bearable by being the best friend I've ever had but it hurts I can't become anything closer with her. I swear I'll never try to become friends with girls again, I guess this is bound to happen especially to lonely people.

what happend that you dont want to have girls close to you, i mean girls are shit but if you want us to hear your story

Oh I didn't mean it like that, forgot to mention she has a boyfriend, hence why I can't become any closer with her.
I develop feelings way too easy.

this is the afterlife
im sure of it

You can talk to the waitress.

>Oh I didn't mean it like that, forgot to mention she has a boyfriend, hence why I can't become any closer with her.
>I develop feelings way too easy.

i develop them way too easy too i know how that feels. but i like staying away from people

>this is the afterlife im sure of it

probably everyone here is going to the deepest pit of hell

i feel like leaving everything behind today... but im fighting with my heart... i just need things to change my life as it is is unliveable

i wonder how many times she got sexually assaulted each day :/
they should severely punish sexual assault so more girls can wear cute things

>probably everyone here is going to the deepest pit of hell
This is hell, We just don't want to admit it yet so we desperately claw over each other trying to get to heaven.

We're with you OP.
I'm in bed at 2am slowly realising how I can't properly function mentally without smoking weed every day, at least before going to sleep. Not to sound like a whiney bitch, but these things tend to worry me.
Also general autistic depression but lowkey for now since I got a job and actually doing something instead of playing videogames. So pretty okie dokie atm, how about you guys

>My best friend seemingly hates my guts because they never want to talk to me, and we haven't done anything together in almost half a year. They are also miserable and depressed but they won't reach out for help from anyone besides the person causing their problems., and each day I worry more and more they will die.
>I am working a job that pays extremely high but I cannot stand it because it is too easy and I need to be challenged
>I cannot form connections with anyone else but aforementioned friend.
>Pills do fucking nothing for mental issues now
>I am trapped in a personal hell of trying to reach out to someone who doesn't care, and continuing a cycle of monotony until my mental state collapses to catatonia.
>Not allowed to drink to ease the edge because I promised I wouldn't
>Suicide by cop by 40 seems more and more inevitable.
How is everyone else?

>be a 30 years old desperate hag
>go to animu site
>send noods to random dudes
>find a fucked up 19 years old trap
>fuck the shit out of the cutey
>fall for her/him and his virgin dick plus funny sex cause of lack of experience
>tell the lovely one about your feelings
>get a really shit reply saying Im afraid of hurting you
>find out after 3 days what it really means
>smoke to your death alone drinking orange juice

Im honestly crying now...

i feel ya, my friends dont really talk to me anymore and the ones i do have i feel like a fuckup around them... theres billions of people in the world tho so lots of people to befriend, ive been talking to strangers alot here and on another site so i can feel somewhat sane

So he let you fuck him but he didn't want to be bfs?

From last nights thread.
Life can be so unfair at times.

Apparently he was just tired of being a virgin

What time do Gremlins eat breakfast?

Did he live super far away or no?
And thats shit mate, but hopefully you'll find some other trap in your future.

Yeah~ Kinda far... why?
And I truly hope I find, but I am afraid This one already have my heart

Just curious if he only did it cause you were close or just willing to travel and how much expenditures you had to deal with.

I did something similar just with a female (girl) and same thing happened. Went there, had a great time, fucked every day for 2 weeks, then she broke up with me cause some guy offered her weed for sex.

Bump

op here i'm back i guess, arguing with someone im glad you guys keept it alive thanks

You said you was drinking coffee alone?

yeah i was, but my girl was just chatting to me that started liking other guy fuckign amazing someone would be kind to blow my head off?.

You never answered my question.
What time can I feed my Gremlin breakfast?

I traveled almost 2000km to ride it and € doesnt really mean that much...
True is that I was already in love. But I think its pretty understandable that it cant love me back

At breakfast, Come one user it's not hard.

Well was it worth making the trap feel like a man before he becomes a faggot

it's 2am on a tuesday, and im at my apartment alone drinking

Yea but you can't feed them after midnight?
When does it stop been after midnight?

YES! I got off 7 times in less than an hour. But I want more...

op here what should i do now?

what is everyone up to tonight

shitposting on an anonymous imageboard

Drinking and shitposting

What the fuck is going on.
Men are jumping ship and fucking guys in dresses and women are jumping ship and fucking guys in dresses.
What was so good about it. Was it because he looked feminine or he just let you dominate him and play with his ass.

doing god's work

i have all night to write/record sappy music. i figure ill take requests till the thread dies, or everyone else in it.

It stops being midnight at breakfast.

youtube.com/watch?v=VaUyJyPekJE

What kinda sappy music have you written.
Post that shit.

start bringing other girls to your place then watch her jump back to you

I Have a huge feels story. Like 6 pictures long. Its sad as fuck. Can post it if you guys want me to.

post it

Part 1.

Pt2

Pt 4

Pt 5

Pt 6

Yup.