This fucking normie is trying to kick my good friend Logan out of college and ruin his life for joking around...

This fucking normie is trying to kick my good friend Logan out of college and ruin his life for joking around. People of Sup Forums, please help me commit meme Jihad and put this thot in her place, in the name of freedom!

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/X_is_not_your_personal_army
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She's right though. Maybe if Logan wasn't such a little bitch he wouldn't be in this mesa.

Sounds like Logan deserves it.

>well I hope you get raped

kek

Logan seems like an asshole.

Doesn't seem like Logan thinks before he does. Well, there you go, consequences. Deal with it, next time he will know.

Ha, cringey fucker is gonna get labeled as a sex offender probably. looks like a chad, acts like a fuckin beta

nypa

>Wish you get raped
>Joking around
A-ha ha! What a funny and not at all completely retarded thing to say in the era of femenism and internet rage!
Sorry dude, but that bro is stupid.

What the fuck is wrong with your stupid friend logan? There's nothing about a rape-joke but this is just stupid and not even funny. now get out. nypa

every 30 minutes,
some new faggot,
comes on Sup Forums,
and begs for a personal army
to go after whoever 'dun hurt muh feelinz'
if anything is proof of newfaggotry,
it's not knowing the psychology of PA requests.
and assuming,
anyone on Sup Forums
gives
a fuck
what some pathetic
faggot (yes, you're a massive faggot)
wants
so she cheated on you, get over it faggot,
so he beat you up, shoot his fucking face,
so you lost the job to him/her, move the fuck on,
but, no, faggots like you will try to lie,
and dump info,
and dump info,
and dump info,
hoping Sup Forumstards will just blindly follow
(when most will wait to turn on your faggoty ass)
what's even more funny is,
faggots like you usually run away
when you realize your shitty army request fails
and everyone realizes
what a
massive
FAGGOT
you are

>I hope you get raped
kek

Not ur personal army faggot, also seems like Logan doesnt think before he acts, he has it coming to him

he seems funny. I like him. Rape is what women deserve, and you for asking for this gay shit

He fucked up. Now he'll pay for it. Survival of the less retarded.

He's not a bad looking guy

Why are the summerfags still here?

That you cletus?

that's not what he wrote

little edgelord forgot he's not anynomous and got what was coming to him
not your personal army
also "man" in his profile seems not right

what a retard

oh I'm sorry-

>I kinda hope you get raped

that better faggot?

>Why are the summerfags still here?
Because it's summer all year 'round. Also, Logan sounds like a fag and he totally deserves it. I hope he gets raped.

this guy is mental and his whole generation are all retarded. they grow up with this technology and have absolutely no clue of what a bad idea it is to post something that can be saved. say whatever you want verbally but if youre that retarded to send a text like that you deserve whatever reprecusions you get

Your bro is a retard. He does not deserve to have his life ruined, but he should have known better than to be a dumbass to a random person. The girl seems like a massive cunt to post private conversations instead of shrugging off your friend's dumb "joke"( honestly only a 12 year old laughs at that piss poor of a joke). And OP you are retarded to think that you need help from a 3rd party of retarded cucks on Sup Forums.

What kind of asshole uses the word thot?

>im not usually a slut
>but this one time

CUCK DETECTED.

look at me im a moral faggot who doesn't find rape funny.

>Stupid enough to use real photo if he's gonna say shit like this
>Too stupid to realize that in this age people look for ways to be victimized

It's like mother fuckers that post a pic of their sisters fb photo on here and tell Sup Forums that he huffs her panties, then gets surprised when someone sends it to her.

yes

WRONG, I find rape jokes funny, when they have any resemblance of wit. Simply saying "I hope you get raped" in response to being ignored in someone's messages is so fucking cringe inducing to me. You are honest to god retarded if you think that its funny.

Had to kek

I got your back buddy

Blackmail her

maybe she did get raped (or someone close to her) and it's hard for her?

So how do i meme jihad her

Words have absolutely no meaning. Saying I hope something happens has no say in whether it happens.
Pic related. It's you.

Then she deserved did

I hope she gets raped by Logan

Play dumb games win dumb prizes

Sup Forums is not your personal army, faggot!

WRONG. Jokes are funniest when they have complete absence of humor and wit. Example provided.

>dating app
>tindr a notorious hookup app

>not usually on
>so many notifications they required a cleaning
>only way to get messages is to be on app swiping on dudes

Math isn't checking out here

Got a thousand shares and the school took action already, looks like your boy is fucked.

Take the blame for your bro, say that you made him a fake tinder account

I bet it really was HARD for her.

Maybe Logan shouldn't be a nurse... What a fucking scum bag nigger... fuck him and his thirsty ass...

Tl;Dr not your personal army fag.

He looks like he's really really fucking small-mined trash

Except that time after time, case after case, words do have meaning and people get in trouble. user was right, no matter what you think about it personally, society regularly punishes people like this. If somebody is genuinely stupid enough to still send shit like this when they aren't anonymous, they deserve everything that happens to them.

>tl:dr Logan is too retarded to keep himself out of trouble so lol hope he gets raped.

wwwdotfacebookdotcomslashalliedotkmett her facebook.
don't send her any rape messages or else you might get him into some more trouble. wink wink. nudge nudge.

So glad this shit wasn't around when I was in college. Would have been bad for me

Bruh do it. Logan will be so fucked after this

lol me too

he deserved to get kicked out, not because of what he said,no. this guy was retarded enough to give attention to whores who would do anything to make people look at them.

They get people in trouble because they're faggots who were never taught sticks and stones as children. Logan did nothing wrong.

Your friend has bad taste, this bitch is bottom shelf.

this. people are pussies these fucking days. especially women.

Logan sounds like the guy sitting by himself at lunch, wearing his slipknot T-shirt for the 7th day in a row while googling “why are women human garbage”, drinking his Mountain Dew and eating his pb and j sandwich mom packed for him. Logan sounds severely autistic and if he’s your freind I can only image how high up on the spectrum you must be. Both of you should suck each other off and then overdose on heroin

this the kind of nigguh who talk about the friend zone and always wondering why he ain't getting any of that stink.

Doesn't matter what you or I think. I agree that words are silly things to get mad over. But society never reacts that way... so Logan is a dumbass. I'd rather kek at Logan for being a stupid faggot then put forth effort to defend him.

Photoshop time ?

nah, this would have never been an issue early 2000s. its that whole anti-bully agenda that fucked everything up. fucking hypocrites the lot of them.

Nobodies saying Logan did something wrong. Just that he’s a fucking retard who doesn’t understand consequences for his retarded actions.

inb4 OP is logan

I don't give a fuck about going out of my way to defend Logan. I do give a fuck about people being pussies enough not to give a shit he hurt the stupid ugly cunt's feelings. She should have her feelings hurt until she grows a fucking spine.

Attention is waht the bitch want, even if this not reverse bait, just let it die with the 50 followers the bitch has

Well get in a time machine and go save ya boy.

He shouldn't be having consequences and his actions weren't retarded. Saying I hope AIDS goes away doesn't make it happen any more than saying I hope you get raped makes it happen.

this. people need to stop being such faggots

because thats what 80% of this site is anymore. We used to laugh at rape jokes and believe in freedom of speech, now youll get "rapes not funny" because newfags would rather cancer the board up with traps and pics you shouldnt share than fuck with a retarded slut

Any proof this was Logan's account?

sounds like logan is about to get his life raped

>got what was coming to him
Yeah, because people deserve to have their lives fucked up over a joke because some whore is too full of herself to just laugh it off?

Logan detected.

this

Hi Logan. Hope you get raped (IN PRISON).

>Any proof this was Logan's account?
Talking about rape all the time is kinda Logan's thing, so it's very likely to be true.

a smart asshole

>because people deserve to have their lives fucked up over a joke
That's kinda what we do here, if you hadn't noticed.

NYPA faggot. I hope you get raped.

Not gonna lie, I was against Logan... seeing all of these sluts throwing around the "he will be fine hes a white male" bullshit is making we want to open the gates on this fucking slut and her sjw friends.

Holy shit user. Since words are just words, go tell a nignog you hope all niggers get AIDS. As he’s raping you, let him know that it isn’t really gonna happen and that he needs to stop being senstitive. The literal autism in this thread is mind boggling.

Now that's funny. On many levels.

ITT: Faggot OP tries doing his faggotty friend a favor by trying to get Sup Forums off its faggotty ass to raid some faggotty guy who's trying to kick his faggot friend out of faggot college. Faggot.

>kinda what WE do here
Quit kidding yourself. You've never been apart of anything that makes this board great.

OP is logan, rip OP

im not even white and seeing it bugs the fucking shit out of me.

Logan has retarded fucking facial hair, fuck him

Go cry somewhere else
Fag
encyclopediadramatica.rs/X_is_not_your_personal_army

I've got a black friend I call le petit negre which means the little nigger. Nobody gives a fuck about racial slurs where I live. I call pakis subhuman to their face and they laugh.

that does not matter, it does not affect ones ability to shrug off internet autists

>apart of anything
I have. I've been 'a part' of the grammar nazis, kid.

Maybe if your friend wasn't such a twat, this wouldn't be happening to him.

>You've never been apart of anything that makes this board great.
>Thinking Sup Forums was ever great
Hello newfriend

comparing shitposts to actual comedy. Shitposts are above real comedy

>You've never been apart
That's only because I've never come together in the first place.

looks like the neckbearded faggot type. just needs fedora.

MUHSEKRITCLUB