Post your guilty pleasures

Post your guilty pleasures.

Pic related for me, guy is absolutely fucking trash like straight up elementary school tier rapping or even kindergarten but i just can't stop listening to him everytime sometimes pops up.

guilty pleasures don't exist. stop being insecure about your bad taste

Imagine being so insecure you have "guilty pleasures"

IN NEW YORK I MILLI ROCK

HIDE IT IN MY SOCK

Eh dunno, like i am not going around screaming how everyone is wrong and Carti is the second coming of biggie (which is unironically my fav rapper of all time so my taste is fucking retarded so am i), i admit he is trash. But damn i bump this trash.

RUNNING FROM A OPP

This OP.

Even if I really enjoy an album personally, if it's not technically very good ( average pop music, unskilled musicianship, etc ) I rate it under a 5/10 and never listen to it again.

Don't fall trap to eroding your tastes, it sucks but if you know something's bad you should stop listening to it.

Subscribing to guilty pleasures kills any chance of thought about the medium one is consuming because they're agreeing to pre-made ideas which are not rooted in the self. While a mature music listener will decide what they think about music from within, the rockist is falling to pre-made conceptions which say that something is intrinsically better without actually making any kind of assessment themselves. As such, doing so makes a person an empty vessel for the perceived ideas and opinions of others instead of a source of fresh and stimulating genuine viewpoints.
If someone has opinions that are not their own, why should you respect them over the true source of their opinions? Musically immature behaviors such as those stated above are not accepted by the mature members of Sup Forums, and never will be.

He isn't that bad, i hate that if you are a rapper and your song has less than a billion of words then its trash. Most other genres have in one album as many words as a rap EP but nobody gives a shit.

wtf wrong with you nigga

I unironically enjoy $uicideboy$ and similar projects

*YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHYEAHHHHHHYYYYYYEAHHHYYEEEAHHHH*

I find myself listening to them all the time

i dont agree

you should listen to 36 Mafia instead

THEN I FUCK THE COP

That's fucking good too, but I prefer the sharp production and the thick bass of $$

>sharp production

no production beats DJ Paul. Would you rather listen to the imitators or the real thing?

Just think for a second that he made this in 1994, at like 20 years old youtube.com/watch?v=D9XWus9GE2c

wokeuplikethis, location, and kelly k are all fresh but i can feel my brain deteriorating when he raps

rich chigga unironicly

the real thing is one of my favorite era/scenes of hip hop, the imitators are weak in comparison.

I wonder if this is because I'm old and I remember listening to this shit in the late 90s/early 2000s when I discovered it, so when the "old school memphis sound revival" artists came it just seemed meh to me.

I've enjoyed some BONES and $uicideboy$ songs, but I haven't listened to either in years and if I was going to listen to something like that I would just go for something like this Koopsta album or some old school Three Six/ Memphis shit.

user it's okay to like playboi carti AND 21 savage, just say the beat carries it