How do i get rid of my acne?

how do i get rid of my acne?

wash your face and drink water

Not OP, but this doesn't work for all people.

And OP: here's the bad news - I'm 35 and I still have acne. I thought it would go away as I got older, but it never has, no matter what I try. Some people are just doomed to have it forever.

Make sure your face is really clean by using something like sea breeze after morning shower and after washing face at night. You'll be surprised how dirty the cotton ball is still even after washing your face. This cleared my mild-moderate acne completely

toothpaste and baking soda 50/50 will burn like hell but worth it

acne.org
follow the regimen for a month and your life will be changed.
Mark my words!

Mine was that bad, if not worse. I went on Roaccutane for 6 months and it worked amazingly. Was full on though, but if you regularly get blood tests, keep out of the sun then well worth it

eat more fruit/vegetables, less processed shit, cut down on dairy. drink water. also, i find that gently scrubbing my face with a washcloth while i'm in the shower helps, just to remove dead skin from clogging your pores, not too hard though or you'll just make it worse, and make sure to wash your face with something afterward and to keep the washcloth clean otherwise you just rub bacteria back onto the skin. on the topic of showers, cut down on them if you're having too many, and don't use too hot water either.

eat better + drink water, exercise to the point you are sweating a lot(cleans your pores out), wash your face (2x a day), be sure to change your pillow covers once a week or so (the oils collect on them). im sure a dermatologist could help if all else fails

More eat sperm

Accutane my nigga.

I could use a slice of pepperoni pizza as a pillow and wake up with perfect skin.

Cut out shitty oily foods, wash your hair every day if it gets greasy like mine, wash your forehead multiple times a day if it gets greasy from your greasy hair like mine used to, and sleep with a (CLEAN) towel wrapped around your pillow

to clarify, the point about too many showers is more to do with if the water is too hot, it dries out your skin.

Chicken shit. Boil some chickenshit to kill the possible pathogens and then let it cool and rub it on.

I had really bad acne all over when i was in highschool. The only thing that worked for me was finishing puberty. By 19 I was as clear skinned as the chads. so unfortunately might just have to wait

keep your hands away from your face as much as possible.

i can't - i'm italian

Go to a dermatologist

I had extremely bad acne on my chest and back.

Most of it is gone due to the medication they gave me. The stuff they give you will be strong and it will get worse at first, then it will go away. It may leave some scarring, but it is worth it user.

Don't keep waiting contact the nearest dermatologist

White knuckle it until you're 30. Nothing works. It'll go eventually.

cut off your head.

Fast and wash your face

Dip your face in a concentrated solution of caustic soda

F

do not do this

wash it with bleach

Shotgun shells

this

Grow up and mature. Plus eat healthy.

birth control

go see a dermatologist, or just your general doctor. i did that, she gave me some ointment and it all disappeared in 3 weeks, no side effects. maybe just a tad bit dryer skin

put a new/clean/fresh pillow case over your pillow every night. or wrap in a clean towel. never use the same one twice without washing.

Well I get rided of my acne with antibiotics(doxiclin and benzoyl peroxide), but this only work on moderated-low acne, It took 4 months, I also wash my face two times for day, make exercise and dind´t eat junky food, But it woth it I recomend you go to the dermatologist. Good luck I know how fustrating acne can be

also make sure to swap pillow sides every single day and put on a clean one every 4 days. drink water, eat healthy blabla. if you use facial products, google which ingredients may cause/help acne occur and stay away from those. wash your face every morning and evening! not nescessarily with soap as that may make your skin too dry, which also causes acne

Wow /b has so many dermatologist. Who would have guessed?

Cut out all sugar from your diet. You'd be surprised what a benefit you'll get.

I think I recognize that forehead. Sam, is that you?

damn, that must be terrible. How bad is it? do you have any pics? I feel for you, I had it really bad until I was in my early 20s, I've just recently gotten rid of it.

suck my fat cock you fool

I was told that you could remove face acne with a shotgun. It solves almost all of life's problems.

If you live near a beach and the weather and water is warm enough try swimming a couple of times a week ocean water completely cleanses my skin.

Knew a guy in highschool who had acne that bad. Played Magic the Gathering at lunch by the band room. Cool dude, shame he had to go through that shit. Poor Jacob.

Get on the right diet,exfoliate,use a non-soap based shower gel ,wash every day, wash your bed sheets and pillow cases once a week, drink lots of water and exercise.

If not curing ,this should help.

I also have a friend named Jacob who had shit acne. It cleared up and now he's 8/10. There's hope for Jacob

A 9mm ought to do it

Look here you little fuck, dont steal my fucking joke

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo

Kill it with fire!!

Use a blowtorch; the fire will destroy your acne and the burn will leave less scaring than the acne. Win-win.

Cut off your skin.

mines recently flared back up because ive been smoking meth.

potato peeler

this this this

Doxicyclin can be dangerous and make you ill. That stuff fucked me up trying to get rid of adult acne.

lol

Change your pillow nightly if viable, at least twice a week if not. Wash face. Try to identify if there are any sources of major stress you could remove from your life. Always stay hydrated. If none of these help go to doctor and get some perscription strength acne wash. Hope you get peace from acne soon

Accutane

Try a benyzol peroxide based wash. Its in the cosmetic isle in walmart use the 10%. Its 5 bucks. Use it 2-3 times a day. I work at a dermatology office.

Don't post on Sup Forums underage.

you have to drink the marrow of a jewish newborn

this le shite nugger right here, user. Spent years trying to combat my adult acne with cyclines, and topicals, exercise, cutting this shit out of my diet, adding this and that, more exercise, less exercise, more water, less water. Sweet tane was the only thing that worked. One of the best decisions of my life, not even exaggerating.

be wary of the cyclines (minocycline, doxycycline) as some others have said, if you take it for too long, it can really fuck you up. They are also only bandaid solutions. If you stop taking them (often while using a prescribed topical in conjunction), shit comes right back. Talk to your doctor/derm about tane. Read up on the side effects, though, it's seriuos shit. you will need monthly blood tests to make sure its not fucking your liver. Can't drink and have to avoid sun while on it, carry round a shit load of chap stick and buy a good quality moisturizer

Lmfao from another thread.

>phone posting

Physically scrub your forehead when you shower/bathe

Change pillow cases atleast once a week

Use an acne cream or gel but use that right after showering because your pores will be more open from the hot water.

Drink more water

Stop taking facials