These are our living Presidents. If it was up to you, who would be in charge right now?

These are our living Presidents. If it was up to you, who would be in charge right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NKkRDMil0bw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ME

prob bush jr

Jimmy Carter tbqh.

That military guy pushing the wheelchair.

>If it was up to you, who would be in charge right now?
That Marine pushing Bush

>Wanting people too stupid to avoid the military to be in charge of things.

Bill
>Extreme Alpha Predator
>Responsible for sending millions of blacks to prison
>Commands the respect of everyone across the world
>Not afraid to send the military into action, but not a complete idiot about it either

Poor ol' Bill wouldn't last a day. He's a fuckin' zombie.

>Not having an understanding of the benefits of having been in the armed forces.

Trump but he'd be wearing GHWB's socks. Does that count?

The Marine

Carter was probably the most intelligent President the USA ever had

None of the above

On a side note, who do we all think is gonna go first: Carter or HW Bush?

I'm going with Bush since he's wheelchair bound these days. He's not looking too good lately.

A metaphor for how he pink-socked the country?

Trump

Jimmy Carter

Bill rocketed the pharmaceutical company in Sudan against the will of nearly all his Generals and advisers. He could have stopped Al Qaeda but instead went off half cocked and made shit well worse.

Bill
Given he get a divorce, cure for aids and enough floozies

Jim Jam to be honest.

Hillary has obviously been sapping his lifeforce away for decades. In retaliation Bill is obviously sabotaging her presidential campaign.

Bush Sr.

3 of the 5 presidents pictured were in the military dipshit.

nice fuckin quads m8

Dubya

I'd rather anarchy

How did this failed peanut farmer ever get to be president?

>we elected the wrong Carter

I'd love to kidnap ol' Herbert Walker and force him to talk about what he did during his CIA days.

Why? He was a horrid president.

Based Jimmy Carter. Truly the last president of America.

youtu.be/NKkRDMil0bw

Pretty much every President served in the military before Obama.

Yeah but W was in the National Guard because his dad pulled strings so he didn't have to go to Vietnam.

His intentions were really nice

Is it true that he couldn't remember where he was in the day of kennedys assasination? He was photographed in Dallas that day

That's his thing

Fuck off kike. He's the only one that is willing to call out the Jew. The zionists have used the media to destroy him because of this.

> yourefreeinsomalia.jpg

Only a dumbfuck would join the military or get drafted and actually fight.

Thats racist

Nixon and Johnson are in the wrong order

I don't have autism

I'm just saying that His dad was in WWII but then when it came down to it. He wanted his son to serve but got him into the air national guard. Was fine with sending other peoples kids to war, but not his own. Then W was a huge fuck up who drunk too much and ended up not even being able to fly.

A fucking woman is next.

Based Carter saved Canada and shot radiation out his dick. W choked on a pretzel and fell off a Segway.

>Though Georgia is a continent and an ocean away from the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant, we can be confident that an 86-year-old man in that state knows full well the fears the Japanese cleanup crews are experiencing.

>The Georgian's name? James Earl Carter, the 39th president of the United States. Almost 60 years ago, and then a young U.S. Naval officer working at the dawn of the nuclear age with the U.S. atomic submarine program, Carter was physically lowered into a damaged nuclear reactor in Chalk River, Ontario, Canada, and exposed to levels of radiation unthinkable today after an accident.

>"We were fairly well instructed then on what nuclear power was, but for about six months after that I had radioactivity in my urine," President Carter, now 86, told me during an interview for my new book in Plains in 2008. "They let us get probably a thousand times more radiation than they would now. It was in the early stages and they didn't know."

>Despite the fears he had to overcome, Carter admits he was animated at the opportunity to put his top-secret training to use in the cleanup of the reactor, located along the Ottawa River northwest of Ottawa.

>"It was a very exciting time for me when the Chalk River plant melted down," he continued in the same interview. "I was one of the few people in the world who had clearance to go into a nuclear power plant," he said.

>"There were 23 of us and I was in charge. I took my crew up there on the train."

Which was a huge part of the problem.

Uncle Bill.

Of these morons? Oddly, Carter by a mile.

No, seriously.

jim jam carter

Cloned Cyber-Ike. We should have preserved his brain in liquid cryogen.

Clinton never served.

>Reagan
>George H.W Bush

Carter > Bill > Dubya > H > Bongo tbqh famtachi

Clinton.

BillisNotHereRightNowPleaseTryAgainLater.webm

Bill, but I'll settle for Hillary.

Jimmy Carter

Dubya. Easily Dubya. It's not even a question.

Dubya 1000X Dubya

no they arent you tard