Would you let her suck you off?

Would you let her suck you off?

Definitely, fatties are always grateful for the attention

Probably. Why?

As long as she's actually a girl and not some trap, yes.

Why not?

I meant why are you asking

No particular reason.

in a heartbeat, she's got a nice face and my standards aren't above that. She's actually pretty conventionally attractive

What about now?

what about now? What? Like you made a picture that looks like a similar person from a picture of her. Both are fine, but she still looks the same irl, and I would still be hella down to nut in her mouth

Left original is better IMO

Yeah I'm gonna have to agree, I like my girls natural looking

What about now?

Your edits are making her into a nasty Latina slut or something. Different aura or personality entirely.

Absolutely. She has a very pretty face.

Okay man here's the problem. First off you gotta be a bit more subtle in your adjustments. I'm assuming you're not trying to make her look like an anime character. Second off, there's no way that having seen the original, the edited image could look like anything but an uncanny knock off of it. To answer your question literally, I would let any version of this girl suck me off, and more. But this isn't really a place for photoshop critique, so post some nudes or gtfo

Better looking = Latina slut?

Beauty is subjective. Those edits are Kim Kardashian level.

Everyone has there preferences but usually better looking people have optimal skull growth, facial symmetry, etc.

Kim Karadashian is not beautiful!

Right and I said I don't like the edits. I prefer the original and that these edit makes her into a Kardashian

Chubby chicks give the best head.

post another?

yeah I prefer the natural version of her, complete with awkward smiles and non-model proportions. Seems more genuine that way.

What about now?

fuck this gay shit I'm out

Her eyes are too big. Getting anime like. Just like the user said

Bro those edits are fucking trash they make her look horrible nobody knows what you're still doing posting them

If the edit was posted first you wouldn't even know that it's photoshopped.

Ok. I'll do another one but i'll not alter the eyes.