CLASSIS SWEDEN

Tell me again how a 20 story ship that you can see from 100 miles away with your naked eye is stealth?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stealth_technology#Principles
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visby-class_corvette#Design
defencyclopedia.com/2015/01/11/explained-how-stealth-technology-works/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horizon
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

splinter camo

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stealth_technology#Principles

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visby-class_corvette#Design

>expecting an american to read

Please be bait

Because your braindead and the ones laughing will be the captain on that ship as the chinese/russian contacts who pay you to shitpost still haven't cracked first gen stealth

It doesn't mean literally invisible you dullard. It means that the shape of the ship scatters radar signals and makes it hard to detect (similar to the B-2 bomber). Also, due to the curvature of the Earth, you wouldn't be able to see it from more than around 15 miles because it would be below the horizon beyond that distance.

It is. We've seen this thread before with the Zumwalt and it got a fuckton of replies.

they'll never expect our stealthy ship to be entirely unstealthy.

that's the genius of the plan. we'll surprise and destroy them with one burst and then they'll be cay-put. or something.

This is probably bait, but your non-retarded countrymen built one too friend.

how hard is it to understand bigger objects are able to be seen more clearly? It doesnt take a nucluei physicist to figure this out. Anyone in a small boat or on shore could spot this stupid ship for thousands of miles.

>nucluei physicist
Allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.

Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

Why does Zelda keep saving the princess if she keeps getting caught?

>Make my words
Lol, Ricky?

>tumblr_inline_no94wlBMXC1(...).jpg

>tumblr

Explain dis.

>curveture of the earth
Nice bait

Are you this retarded naturally or do you get up early to practice? Because of the curvature of the Earth the ship could be a mile long and painted neon yellow and you would still not be able to see it from more than 15 miles away because it would be below the horizon line.

Please stop being a dumbass.

america might be the topdog now...but in europe? we still rule the waves

get bent yurocucks!

>flat-earthers

Pls go. Your kind are even more retarded than OP.

Google image search mate, I'm lazy.

Don't worry, somehow I don't think a picture of the Zumwalt class destroyer came from a genderfluid planetkin anarcho-communist SJW blog.

>20 story ship
Ohio, go back to canada, you are drunk on pop again.

To those who think it's bait

defencyclopedia.com/2015/01/11/explained-how-stealth-technology-works/

Too Lazy edition: Makes it harder for radar to pick up ships.

>implying you could fuck with the US Navy

Okay famalam stay delusional. You're 250 years in the past

guess when they see first when they are shooting at the ship? the top of that fucking 20 story deck that sticks out like a sore thumb. This engineering is completely retarded and expected from a country like Sweden.

>Replying to this guy.

Flat earth posts are always false flags to make Sup Forums look insane. A typical progressive tactic. Please ignore them.

>didnt imply we could 1 v 1 the yank navy
>actually stated the opposite
>250 years? lol more like 60 years

250 years ago the constitution would of got raped by our flag ship hms victory..shame most of our navy was busy with france,the zulus and australia to come to sort you tax dodging colonials out

Tell me again why you need a boat if you're not even going to stop the boats.

>believing flat Earth
>not believing superior TIME CUBE

YOU'VE BEEN EDUCATED STUPID, CUBIC TIME IS THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH YOU DUMB BASTARD. 4 DIVINE DAYS PER ROTATION, KILL YOUR FUCKING RETARD BITCH PARENTS FOR TELLING YOU THE LIE OF 1 DIMENSIONAL TIME.

>250 years ago
>would have

It's modern day buddy. You lost. It's okay. Not everyone can be like America.

133330:555934:123783:5098123 IS A HIGHLY CORRELATED NUMBER

If a stealth ship and a non-stealth ship are sitting 25 miles apart, the stealth ship would pick up the non-stealth ship first because the non-stealth ship would not be able to get a coherent radar signal on the stealth ship. That's the whole point.

You can see anything a hundred miles away. The horizon is too close.

Horizon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horizon
For an observer on the ground with eye level at h = 5 ft 7 in (1.70 m), the horizon is at a distance of 2.9 miles (4.7 km). For an observer standing on a hill or tower 100 feet (30 m) in height, the horizon is at a distance of 12.2 miles (19.6 km).

Stealth was deactivated for the picture, obviously. Here it is with stealth on.

we lost 13 colonies and diverted resources to claim an entire continent in australia and NZ

not even mad

we might not have your east coast no more...but we still own your door step :^)

Fucking hell, stop making these cringe threads.

Sweden is so stealth it's making itself disappear as a country.

It all makes sense now.

>this doorstep

What makes the Sven cringe harder? A stealth ship or a trojan ship?

lol at that cuckboat

Point is for it not to show up on radar - just like those "huge black 'stealth' bombers" - but you already know this troll (:

>20 story

How the fuck is that 20 stories?

It's fucking tiny.

You have to park it in the one fjord their military can defend. From the shore, against the backdrop of Muslims raping Swedish girls, it really does blend in.

>implying the UK owns anything anymore

You have to cope with DQ'ing at navy MEPS somehow

Aw c'mon user that's ancient technology, we did it first.

Even though copy pasta, read every word, kekd

The "pre Madonna" always gets me because I hear grown ass people use it all the time

hory shet I lol'd so hard

11/10

youre making us look bad you fuck

see

stay mad

are you fucking kidding me? show me a border more than 10 miles of sweden on this map?

sweden literally fucked themselves (like usual) with this ship

Are those the next countries to leave your Kingdom?

How many territories do you have to lose under this queen to see you guys aren't anything anymore?

You have an Islamic invasion, sharia law, and halaal in every store and are trying to act proud of lost power. Turn your shit around and then you can start boasting again

breh you don't have your own country anymore

top kek

>some islands
>doorstep

Okay senpai.

Bridge watchstander here, that haze gray paint works wonders. It can be hard as shit to see warships before they get within 10nm (visually, on radar everyone shows up just the same).

BTW nuclear powered vessels >> *

its not just for swedish defence

the EU is going into EU army mode now....this ship will be used for the purposes of continental defence now

it will be patroling the med and baltic and even the sea around china soon

oh no

youre actually retarded aren't you?

After it sinks it will become hunted for being simply such a stupid design, flying dutchman 2.0

I thought the EU was supposed to stop WWIII with Russia.

SMOKE
T
A
C
K
S

He's kind of right I think, it may be invisible on radars or sonars, but it's a huge fucking ship anyway

>bigger objects are able to be seen more clearly

And you call this big?

I love all the britbongs pretending their country is relevant

>stop
Wrong verb user

underrated

>it's a huge fucking ship

Poland, please.

There are private Yachts way bigger than it.

Yes, its huge.

Can't even see the pier behind it!

we are in the top 5 richest nations on the planet

we have the most powerful military in europe..only one that comes close is france

and we have a 4.8% mudshit problem..true!

but we are nearly 90% white still,america is 67% white with black mayors and a black president.

the mexicans are litterally laughing at you as they flood in and re colonize your west coast.

we can at least stop the tide after the brexit and we can stop immigration

you guys share a border with 2 nations with people sneaking back and forth.

are things bad in the uk? yeah...but we dont have niggers chimping out we have no nigger ghettos and i have never met a mexican.

Yeah there are rich people in my little town with bigger boats than that.

islam will fix britain

>defensive force
>invading force

learn the difference

also spend away and protect us for free m8 i dont mind :3

does big warfare even matter very much any more? all of our battles are cultural and political, in an increasingly globalized world our issues will not be nation versus nation but culture vs culture and a battle of ideas

>90% white
oh boy, this is bait isn't it...

quit pretending you're relevant anymore britbongs

Tell me where the American recruiter touched you.

are you literally retarded or just pretending?

You're only allowed to play your little political games because the USA's military could take on the entire rest of the world single handedly if nukes were off the table, and MAD ensures nobody wins if nukes are on the table.

Yes the military still matters.

Haven't hear about the drill where a single of our Nukie Submarine wiped out half of a US task force (including an aircraft carrier) before being detected? Well, the English subs are basically the same as ours.

It doesn't matter if you can SEE it or not. Barely any weapons now use fucking naked eye visual confirmation its going to be radar or IR and this ship can be almost invisible on both of these.

Eh they are relevant, but only in as much as they are our sidekicks.

>4.8% mudshit problem
LOL according to census records a decade out of date.

London's half Muslim now, and it's the heart of the UK.

I love yanks pretending we aint still

>london is still the business capital of the globe
>we still have a ton of soft power and cultural influence IE music and movies
>many other reasons i listen in previous posts

why are yanks so bitter towards their dads success and fear a 2nd rising?

>Small as fuck corvette
>Not even a fucking destroyer.

That shit is not taller than a fucking destroyer, and most destroyers are stealthy as fuck.

87% white is nearly 90%

London's a shithole and your country is chained to the EU.

Enjoy your Muslim mayor.

you mean the slums in london? true

its like saying "look at all the niggers in DC! america has fallen!!!"

> london is still the business capital of the globe

Pajeets believe this.

>returns fire with a pic of the muslim couple who went on a shooting spree in america

It's not a huge ship really, it's roughly the same size as a large fishing trawler. Anything that can see this ship (visually) can also bee seen by the ship, but outside of visual range, it has the advantage of being hard to detect on radar. This also extends to weapons systems that rely on radar guidance.

>as of 2020
topkek

>the slums in london
No the entire greater london area.

Manchester's like 60% muslim now.

We know user, your tourism numbers are falling off a cliff - we can see packs of niggers squatting over the ruins of formerly great cities right here in the USA.

New York is the financial capital of the world, and Hollywood...

oh, oh god, forget I said anything. Never mind.

i dont like it but at least he is an agnostic muslim...and mayors have little power desu

and dont laugh at us mate..you put the cottonpicker in charge of the plantation for 2 terms in a row!

they take time to build

fellow burger dissing country who finally wants to bear some of the burden of being world police. dat murican education.

London is the financial capital. NY is a close second.