Sup Forums BTFO

I can't imagine anyone here denying Anne Frank into the US, but why are you so against allowing Muslims in similar circumstances?

Sup Forums literally has no response to this.

Any intelligent person would allow anyone in, regardless of race or religion.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2015/11/24/anne-frank-and-her-family-were-also-denied-entry-as-refugees-to-the-u-s/?tid=pm_world_pop_b
reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-germany-costs-idUSKCN0Y50DY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah.
But in WW2 it wasn't jews killing other jews because they jewed slightly different.

>Letting kikes come to your country
>Letting mudslimes come to your country

jews ruin everything, there is a reason so many countries kicked them out through history.

Proof?

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2015/11/24/anne-frank-and-her-family-were-also-denied-entry-as-refugees-to-the-u-s/?tid=pm_world_pop_b

Of what benefit would it have been to let her in?

If we let her in one of the most popular books in history wouldn't have been written.

At least they did it sort of secretivly.

Muslims just fuck shit up in the open.
Then they come bitching about needing help from Europe because they fucked their own shit up.

Amen brother

>Letting kikes in
>ever

Kikes should have never been allowed inside this country.

>a young girl is automatically a perfect comparison for a religion that is tearing the Middle East and Europe apart
Ok there buddy

Did they write their application in ball point pen?

According to UN laws, the Syrians are migrants, not refugees.

Muslims are the group with the highest levels of violent attacks, particularly on non believers. Even between various sects there is massive amounts of violence. We don't want to import people who are told from birth that non-believers need to be cowed into submission or conversion in our country.

>implying I'm concerned about the lives of people 5000 miles away

>can't imagine anyone here denying Anne Frank into the US,
Then I think you might be lost.

so not only are u guys islamophobic, u are also antisemetic........ i knew this place was bad but really? wow.........

>Disliking people who follow ideologies designed to destroy the society you live in is bad

Because Ashkenazi Jews are civilized European people but mudshits literally are not compatible with western culture.
Islam is a superiorical belief system, just like the nazistic one regarding Aryans as superior.
Muslims are literally the same as the third reich.

so are christians........ lol hypocrit much?

This pic really made me think

Christianity doesn't say that allowing non-believers to live without being forced to convert or into servitude is a mortal sin.

DUDE

we must let in as many refugees as we can to save europa. they're not going anywhere. the length of the journey will filter the bad ones out. U.S.A. is literally the birthplace of the diversity meme, so we won't be losing anything. plus we have plenty of space.

About what user

In theory, could I get on a plane to the States and immediately claim asylum once I've landed?

I genuinely don't feel safe in my country and I'd like to escape the hardships and start a better life in America. You let Mexicans do it all the time, why should you turn away a decent white guy who is willing to work his arse off for a better life?

You're white, therefore you are the evil oppressor.
>Otherwise I'd have done the same.

I'm not Christian and no, Christians have more of a "Convert or... Fuck please man why not?" mentality while Muslims have a "Convert or I'll strike thee by their necks because ALLAH told me to." Mentality.
Compare Christian and Muslim crimerates in the world.
Compare western democracies
to Islamist fascist governments in the Middle East (except, what a surprise, Israel. The only non-Muslim country)
And to be honest, you could argue Christianity is a superiorical believe system crust like nearly any religion in some way is, BUT, ideologies don't matter, ACTIONS matter.
Christians and Jews are not beheading gays, it is the Muslims.
So please don't come at me with that shit.

No.

First off, you'd have to also buy a ticket back to the UK. The Government of Burger will find a one-way ticket without any further plans in the US quite alarming.

Secondly, the UK is not considered a country where you are at risk, even though your neighborhood is probably similar to Baghdad.

>u
Underage get out

u know what im trying to say why do you care so much?

Jews were trying to foment a communist revolution so it was good to keep them out.

If you can't be assed to type properly, it shows you either don't have the intelligence to, or you don't care enough to. Either way, not worth it, for anyone here, for you to stay.

>I can't imagine anyone here denying (((Anne Frank))) into the US

Do you even know where you are faggot? Into the oven you go!

>lol u tk him 2da bar?

Ok Aussie shitposter. Nice leaf proxy.
Now gtfo or formulate an argument.
Jews > Muslims

So fucking what?

dismissing someones opinion because of how they write is basically the same as dismissing someones opinion based on the color of their skin when u think about it.... your post is really telling ....

I know New York jews were extremely vocal about this. They didn't want those European jews. Now they're the loudest about accusing others of antisemitism.

Because muzzies kill, idiot.

Christians don't demand you live under a world-wide theocracy where you're forced to convert or suffer, or even die.

fag

Because in this case the immigrants are the ones who want to commit genocide.

YOU HAVENT PUT FORWARD AN ARGUMENT!
THERE IS NOTHING TO DISMISS!

>Show signs of being an idiot
>Get dismissed like an idiot
ur lik sooper rassis

ive posted tons of arguments but you just choose to ignore them, that's not my problem and it is a logical fallacy

I don't see a problem.

Link to them, I sure as fuck don't see any

im not going to keep repeating myself again and again, you will just dismiss everything

>muh sob story
>therefore please accept more muslim refugees!!!!1
so what? i don't give a shit about anne frank

disgusting mudskins smell bad

>dismissing because of typing stupid
>compares it to skin color
Are you saying that people of color are stupid?

Have you read anything I've written?
Or what other people have written?
No one is ignoring your non-arguments maple-nigger.

Dude, shut the fuck up. Your country fucked up the first half of the 20th century.
I know Sup Forums feels bad for your women getting raped by sandniggers, but I still fucking hate you and your fucking shit country for destroying the first 45 years of the last century. Honestly can't believe Sup Forums cares when your country gets cucked.

Fuck you, and I hope you and everyone in your shit country gets raped by sandniggers.

Faggot.

still waiting for a SINGLE person to refute a SINGLE point ive made, but maybe that's too much to ask.... and please no logical fallacies this time.... -.-

Link to the argument then.
Don't confuse me with that shit sucking Trudeau fucking faggot.

Ahaha, kek'd.

I didn't mate, I just said that people have refuted what he said already, and your answer was one of them.

And because of this she wrote a book and become widely famous and rich. Her entire family will never have to worry about hardships anymore.

No problem, you can thank us any day now you inconsiderate bitch.

Sorry m8, I must have misunderstood you, I just hate living in the same country as people like him.

>88
kek
Based post too.

>And we won WW2

What if Hans had snuck over disguised as a happy merchant?

You haven't made a point you autistic retard.

Here are a list of points to refute (like holy fuck just read the thread):

1. Christianity is just as stupid as Islam.
2. Every single person here would let in Anne Frank, but deny Muslims? Why. That is pure racism.
3. If you deny Muslims you are contributing to the rape and death of millions and would be arrested in a perfect world.

Can't win 'em all. Sorry Annie.

I don't mind immigrants, I just don't want Muslims. New York, Boston, Cologne, Paris, Brussels have all show that they can't be trusted.

>I can't imagine anyone here denying Anne Frank into the US
are you new here?

People know that was fiction, right? Right?..

ive been a member for over 2 years off and on but i guess if that fits your definition of "newfag" LOL

What you just said makes no sense. It's not the same at all.

1. not an argument
2. muslim isn't a race
3. not an argument

anne frank wasnt real you tard. the diary was proven to be fake years ago

so were many other jews, why is anne frank special?
Canada refused jews
Britain refused jews
Germ- wait ..

i ask for arguments WITHOUT LOGICAL FALLACIES and this is the response i get... lol and u wonder why the rest of the internet thinks ur all stupid

>70% of the migrants are Adult men.

>many are not even from syria

>most shop around europe for the country that will give them the most free housing and free money.

>rapes/crime/violence

>Fuck you Canada

>been a member
>2 years
>lol
Oh sweet summer shill...

You have ignored all counter arguments given thus far.

I'll respond seriously when you do.

>1. Christianity doesn't have honor killings, doesn't force women to have arranged marriages and wear shit to cover themselves
I'll assume you are a liberal, would you really support a homophobic, sexist religion?
>2. I wouldn't let her in, though she died, she was a major part of history and her book sold millions, her family is rich
>3. Look at Europe, there was a mass increase of rape and murder when the "bad guys" hid amongst the refugees

Apparently disagreeing with an ideology that seeks to destroy your culture is bad.

Islam consistently shows a penchant for violent behaviour and ruling through fear and yet responding to these threats fearfully is totally ridiculous.

I don't really give a shit about Judaism desu, I think It's just as incorrect as other religions but without the tantrums that come with Islam.

ive read every single post in this thread and no one has offered a single counter-argument to anything ive said that wasn't either pure racism or full of logical fallacies

Yes hello yes come to my country filthy muslim, we're plenty of girls and german money for you, please rape my country and cuck my shit up, just to avoid that some shitty newspaper says in 50 years that we didn't let in some fictional character like Anne Frank.

Because muslims aren't like the jews. They're more like the nazis.

what, you don't have Sup Forums gold?

>gold
Jokes o[Sup Forums folded 90 mirrion pass required to view this content]

>Any intelligent person would allow anyone in

How many murderers and pedos from prison do you have in your home care?

A+ answer senpai.

>implying the more hardcore nazis/muslims doesn't want to see jews killed

this

do what my mom does and buy plane tickets with 2 year gaps for when she visits her parents back in the homeland

this.

FUCK
YOU
1. 2. Not every person here, I would let Anne in personally and keep mudshits out. But that's not racism, it's called statistics. And Islam isn't a race.
3.Literally What?

Here Faggot...

Germany alone estimates the will pay around 100 billion fucking dollars over the next 3 1/2 years on this.

reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-germany-costs-idUSKCN0Y50DY

Why should Europe, Canada, or America pay would in sum total could be close to half a trillion dollars or more on importing low IQ muslims who despise us?

What fucking gives with you Canadians?

islam preaches death for apostasy and conquest over non-believers that will not stop until there is one world government theocracy under muslim rule

why is Christianity worse?

why is denying by religion (actually it's more of an ideology, Christianity is apolitical and islam is not) racist when it has nothing to do with race?

why is it western countries that HAVE to take in refugees or they are responsible for their deaths? why not saudi arabia or any other neigboring (and very wealthy) muslim country around them? hell, why can't safe zones be established? why MUST they be shipped half way across the world OR ELSE?

>1. Christianity is just as stupid as Islam.
Yes.

>2. Every single person here would let in Anne Frank, but deny Muslims? Why. That is pure racism.
Yes.

>3. If you deny Muslims you are contributing to the rape and death of millions and would be arrested in a perfect world.
Yes.

Welcome to Sup Forums. This is where the ugliness of the first world is hashed out. No one cares about the plight of other human beings. In fact, if Sup Forums existed in the 1940's, it would hate the Japs and the Germans, but now that they aren't fighting, most of Sup Forums jerks off to Anime, while drinking German beer.

If Sup Forums were around in the 1300's, the French and the Brits would constantly bitch at eachother.

No one here cares about logic. It's a board filled with angry white men.

Now get out.

Basically this.

The rise of anti-semitism right now is not because of le evil right wingers, but fucking mudshits flooding the west.

>1. Christianity is just as stupid as Islam.
Refuted, also not really a point. See >2.
Muslims are followers of a theocratic ideology that espouses, among other things, the enslavement and repression of all other ideologies and an authoritarian system of government.
>3.
Deny Muslims what? Entrance into my country? The country that the Western ideals their religion says are evil built? And how is telling them to fix themselves before we let them in contributing to them raping and killing each other? Or are you attempting to indirectly state that Muslims are inherently inclined to rape and murder and should all be isolated away from all others, including other Muslims?

You are the only logical person in this thread. Thank you. :)

Sounds based to me. Good job 'Murica. Dog bless.

there you go ignoring counter arguments again

>
Based United States

>cant imagine anyone here denying Anne Frank into the US

Can't imagine anyone here caring about some little irrelevant Jewish girl at the time desu.

Why didn't you take them Canada? Explain.