ITT: You're I.Q

ITT: You're I.Q.

People who have an I.Q. of 100 are stupid as fuck. I've heard that applies to most of you, so I've decide to create a thread that will be popular here.

>You're

*Their

Get the joke, user?

Well the fact that your posting in Sup Forums trying to bait folks (I am not falling for bait) proves that your I.Q. is very low son.

a lot

why is the pool closed?

134 and I'm still a class-a retard

I scored 124, but my mom loaded me up on sugar and didn't give me my ADHD meds before the test, so I'm not sure if it was accurate.

Babby's first troll.

lol

stingraids

A good 90% of the people who post in this thread won't actually know their IQ and will epithet give you a made up number, or one from an online test.
The rest will give the number they were given 15+ years ago, effectively null, because your IQ shifts (lower) as you age.
Overall, not a very good gauge for success or anything that actually matters, just how quickly you can adapt to solving a new problem.

>epithet
Either**

I am IQ.

Took a test freshmen year of college 5 years ago, came back with a 109. Not spectacular one bit but hey someone's gotta be honest once in a while on these threads.

I'm 146 I.Q.

You forgot the decimal point, user.

i am the IQ 42

your rite .146

Those online tests are awesome! I scored 145.

>decide

It's decided

It's short for "If you post in this thread, You are a IQ"

I am IQ potatoe

>Most people are exactly average and average is below average

Actually 147-160, I've taken 2 different offical tests

I took an quick iq survey online and me results come back as 147

>offical

Can't tell if bait or not

>Actually 147-160, I've taken 2 different offical tests
You're not allowed to add the estimated scores from the two tests up.

You can't even speak English you stupid fuck.

Holy fuck that sentence made my frontal lobe spasm

>Are you from northern England by any chance

Haha twat

He's right, though. That's not allowed.

Welcome new friend

need test

Around 140.

Data not found.

Over 9000

I can confirm adding two scores together is NOT allowed.

A solid Number of Mac and Cheese

no one will believe but mine is 173, had to take a "high-iq test" after maxing out a test that was accurate up to 160

error 404

I am IQ

Mine's confirmed 152, and it's called a high range test, which willbe needed after 136, sorry to call your bluff user.

Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

I'm pretty dumb IQ 116

I've never had an IQ test, nor will I just randomly take one online. Waste of time just to gloat about a number.

sqrt(-1)

People who believe online iq tests are fucking stupid
And most of you who took a real test probably did it at ten years old, rested on your laurels through school and are now fucking stupid

I am intelligence quotient.

This

Obligatory "IQ means nothing if you're just a fat fuck who shitposts from his mother's basement"

If you can somehow convince yourself that this number proves that you really are worth something despite all other evidence to the contrary, more power to you.

Who creates these IQ tests and who checks the test to see if it is correct before being used to judge someone's intelligence.

don't know and don't care. IQ tests mean nothing in the real world anyways.

hmmmmmm... yess yes. continue

Ffs Jose get back to cutting my grass

kys

samefag

You're* right*

i got 137 when i was 12
but everyone thinking that this is an achievment and actually makes your smart is fucking retarded
only idiots brag about iq