Elijahwood

How come Sup Forums isn't discussing this? It's pretty rare for a big name to outright state this stuff is going on.

thetimes.co.uk/article/hobbit-star-says-hollywood-has-its-own-savile-scandal-b0snv9lb2
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/22/hollywood-in-the-grip-of-child-abuse-scandal-similar-to-jimmy-sa/
foxnews.com/entertainment/2016/05/23/elijah-wood-says-hollywood-is-full-pedophiles.html

How long has he got left do you reckon? Normally as soon as someone brings this stuff up their career if not their lives are ruined pretty quickly.

Other urls found in this thread:

sott.net/article/244380-Beyond-the-Dutroux-Affair-The-reality-of-protected-child-abuse-and-snuff-networks-in-a-world-ruled-by-psychopaths
pastebin.com/fTRNEhNV
pastebin.com/Jn2LfXg4
pastebin.com/W2R1AuaA
pastebin.com/dwjm1JbH
pastebin.com/U27FduZN
pastebin.com/ZAFi8xZa
pastebin.com/0WkLeLkh
pastebin.com/tqUm1MRh
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_and_religious_beliefs_of_Stanley_Kubrick
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BUMP

yikes
He must have been buggered

Sad!

Well jews are pedos. this was not really surprising.

Because it's not news. We all know about this shit, so many stories have already been posted. And it doesn't take a genius to see that movie and music industry is full of power abusing molesters.

>Hobbit star

My jimmies are rustling in the night air

>How come Sup Forums isn't discussing this? I

Theres been multiple threads about it since yesterday

Has there been any talk of releasing this a.I. again?

Obviously everyone knows it's going on, I just think it's interesting and notable he's chosen to go public about it in a way few dare - Most of the hypocritical bleeding heart liberals of Hollywood keep their mouths firmly shut on this issue even when they mouth off about everything else under the sun.

I guess what I'm wondering is, has he picked his timing well or not, and will this finally get traction?

Sup Forums is too busy sucking their geriatric boomer candidate's dick to actually discuss anything important anymore.
Expect Elijah Wood to conveniently overdose on something and be found dead in his house by the end of this year.

look who's not getting any more movie parts.
=
why is pedophilia so rampant among the elite? Nothing else is wrong enough for them to get off to any more? Or do I have it backwards, does being a pedophile give you special powers?

>Hobbit star

lol, he wasn't in those movies.

I love how people call Eyes Wide Shut incomprehensible and irrelevant.

There's a media blackout because the jews run the media

I still can't believe Kubrick actually said "Hitler was right about almost everything"

PE
DO
PHI
LES

So friends, how does tie in with other such conspiracies we are aware of currently?

Example the Dutroux affair:
sott.net/article/244380-Beyond-the-Dutroux-Affair-The-reality-of-protected-child-abuse-and-snuff-networks-in-a-world-ruled-by-psychopaths

Also, question for Belgian friends: what's your take and your countries current take on that whole thing, and the Brabant murders?
I only ever heard of this from Sup Forums actually.

Its only news to normies.

Yes to both, in my experience

sauce?

He was, and actually depended on it. Germany was a nation of veterans and blowhards, so neither of those qualities would get Hitler noticed. But Hitler was a detail-oriented autodidact who could beat anyone who would debate him and hold forth on complicated subjects for hours. When he visited the architectural marvels of Paris, the custodians were amazed by his knowledge of their buildings, which he had never before visited. Effectively his claim to fame was being able to explain stuff clearly. Doesn't save him from being wrong or getting caught up in his own ideas.

pastebin.com/fTRNEhNV
pastebin.com/Jn2LfXg4
pastebin.com/W2R1AuaA
pastebin.com/dwjm1JbH
pastebin.com/U27FduZN
pastebin.com/ZAFi8xZa
pastebin.com/0WkLeLkh
pastebin.com/tqUm1MRh

You guys think he will die soon?
The /x/philes decided he had one week left

Coming soon to a TV near you

I'm guessing yes

>Pedowood
>Elijahwood

WHAT DOES IT MEAN

kek

he wont be killed. they will simply have him arrested for DWI or beating his girlfriend

I saw this bread a few hours ago

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_and_religious_beliefs_of_Stanley_Kubrick

Hitler was great at politics, economics, military strategy, government, society, etc

He just wasn't good at specific details like military tactics.

they've got wood

iirc the guy who played bilbo baggins said some based things a few years ago too.

Also has Elijah made the list of "never gas" jews?

He always seemed like a gool guy.