drudgereport.com/cgi-bin/fastfeedback.cgi
twitter.com/Antifa_eV
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

TWEET THIS LADS

twitter.com/NationalistHero/status/734878556744876032?s=09

BUMP

Watch out for shills trying to derail the thread lads

just add that fag into ignore list

anyone heard back from the FPÖ delegation yet?

>mfw CIA shills will derail

So it's not inconceivable to you that a drunk guy from the Mostviertel entered a wrong number into the web form?

>This will not end well.

So what media company has this been sent to?

i'm sure drunk officials working the election is what's happened

>146% voter turnout
>letting Antifa count votes
>31000 out of 140000 not counted
>now this

You Austrians are worse than 3rd world countries when it comes to elections

it will end ok, for liberals

ultimate liberal victory ahead
+50 years there with be no cuckservatives left, not even in the middle east

Posted in another thread.

web.archive.org/web/20160523222215/http://wien.orf.at/news/stories/2775822/

i think Antifa counting was justba troll meme

What's the tinypic say?

Why was Bellen immediately declared president when the election was this close? After the Gore-Bush election the result was not declared for a month because there was so much uncertainty around the outcome.

It seems insane that with less than a 1% difference - a mere 30,000 votes - they seem confident enough to declare him the winner. Something is not right

The worst thing about it is how incompetent the cover up seems.

I'm actually starting to think this is all an honest mistake in the typing, nobody's that dumb.

Bump 4 justice

Thank G*d the Austrian people came to their senses. Hofer is a far right insane nutjob from a party created by Nazi officials in the 50s. I bet many of you had a relative who fought in WWII. He/she is probably rolling in his grave and cursing you for your support of this fascist nazi.

What? This is bizarre.
Certainly not hearing the media about this

yes, margin of error should have been this size
lots of "strange" coincidences

He is not officially sworn in yet. The result is merely an official 'preliminary result'. Both candidates have one week or so to file a complaint about irregularities, demand recounts..etc.

You will most likely not see Hofer's crew demanding a recount.

You really don't know leftists in Austria.

Sorry but being mudslime free Right-wing nation is a Hungarian privilege. I hope based Soros won't Maidan our V4 bros though.
This is what you get for Trianoning us, Westerners. :^)

>Oy vey the goyim at Sup Forums found out that the election was rigged
>Quick send the shills to spread discord on the board

t. jew

ALL RIGGED, ALL ARCHIVED, ALL JEWS.

They rejected a massive amount of Hofer votes, how is that honest?

>146% turn out
>Not demanding recount

Thank G*d the Austrian people came to their senses. Hofer is a far right insane nutjob from a party created by Nazi officials in the 50s. I bet many of you had a relative who fought in WWII. He/she is probably rolling in his grave and cursing you for your support of this fascist nazi.

Smaller country, same voting process in all the counties. You just look where the cross is out of the two options and count that shit up.

If there was to be a recount it would also be done quickly.

News sites to contact

dailystormer.com/contact/

abcnews.go.com/Blotter/BrianRoss/page?id=3247430

drudgereport.com/cgi-bin/fastfeedback.cgi

Remember, when contacting these news outlets, write paragraphs and links, so ts easier to investigate

Also contact nero

It can't be that bad.

Wait and see. Hofer will not demand a large-scale recount.

You can't sit there and gloat prick. You have to help up other countries' right-wing governments by shilling for them on Sup Forums

otherwise there will be no one to have your back when the jews start scheming on you

Possibly, but infiltrating election groups is easy as fuck, my grandma used to do be in one few years ago, all you have to do is to sign up (they never have enough people, because its cheap and boring as hell).

He's actually still alive and I hope he dies painfully.

Translation or tldr? What kind of mistakes?

Also don't let them slide

it's probably just the visible one

remember, they're counting on high trust of the citizens (muh 1st world democracy, muh free elections meme)

Oh it is.

1 race war pls

> 146% of voters

>hofer being superfriendly and supportive of Jews and Isreal
>hofer = ww2 nazi

you serious?

Almost every district has a majority vote for Hofer.

How did you come to these results?

>Also contact nero
>Nero

you mean Milo? he needs to hear about this indeed.

Sure, looks bad and all - but it is a tiny town in austria. If you had ten cases like this popping up, with the strange turnout actually amounting to a different election result it would be different.

Pretty likely it is just a typo or wrong click, like adding first round votes and second round. Even if it was not, if you substract all the fishy votes from vdb alone, it would still not make any difference.

See here:

fuck off shill

Hitler was a Zionist

A wild and crazy suggestion would be that not every district is equally well populated, and there is no FPTP in Austria.

see

So is CLANGing going to happen or what?

I would be a Zionist too if all kikes would fuck off to Israel

Sorry didn't work
I'll just copy it:

>"Miraculous voters proliferation" in Waidhofen a. D. Ybbs

>The Home Office has, after an attentive ORF.at users had noticed an inconsistency after studying ORF.at election graphics, add a further breakdown in the electoral data Details: In the Lower Austrian town of Waidhofen an der Ybbs, the Interior Ministry counted an official turnout of 146 , 93 percent.

>The Chairman of Electoral Department of the Interior, Robert Stein, told ORF.at, if it were a mere "input error", which remains without effect on the result. In the ZIB2 Stone yesterday stressed also that we are dealing only an error of electronic data transmission and you already have the correct result on paper.

>Nevertheless, should the fault until next week now "frozen" to remain so in the records. The error should be discussed next week at the meeting of the electoral authority and properly adjusted, so stone. There is also "no evidence that there is another big mistake."

>jews in charge of election
>communist and anarchist terrorist are counting your votes
>widespread onsideded media reporting in favour of a minority candidate and bashing of the top candidate

And this is why democracy does not work. It only serves the weak and corrupt.

Military coup when?

Are they from the same place wher the RIGGING ACTUALLY HAPPENED ??

I agree. Hopefully our nation can reject fascism too and dump trump in November.

It's the most thinly veiled cover ever, all the right wing parties are doing it.

like 60000 jews in the whole of austria and they are going "look look, i love the jews, how can i be a nazi?". Literally a party founded by an ss man. It's just a different target this time around.

The whole new right in europe is doing the same thing.

that is the official number of jews in ALL of europe pre-ww2

think of this number what you will

"..., so stone."
How long should I be stoned according to The Chairman of Electoral Department of the Interior?

Every county capital in the whole of austria has a majority for vdb. Let alone the most populous city/council, Vienna, and three of the counties out of nine.

Thanks my friend, I hope Hillary will defeat this bigot.

Sure, that way you don't actually need any evidence, just a tinfoil hat and mein kampf on your bedside table.

I'd love to wake up tomorrow to a media shitstorm of voter fraud and rigged elections.
Am I getting my hopes up for nothing, doesn't look like there's much proof...

He should demand a recount of those mail-in "votes"

dont understimate the power of kek

this is so fucking funny because it happened to naziland #1.

Holy fuck I can't stop laughing.
You literally elected some united-nations-of-europe Green Party pro as head of state.

This is the funniest thing you did since Fritzl.

How cucked is your army, Austria?

Could they pull off a coup? Is there the faintest glimmer of a will to do so?

If democracy will not lead to the nation being protected, then democracy must go.

Maybe, but he's not going to. The FPO leadership will meet tomorrow and discuss the next steps - it would be highly surprising if they filed a complaint to the election authorities.

See, this is the issue with all western countries, you go to bed instead of grabbing your pitchforks or whatever it is you Austrians have, maybe shamshirs or scimitars, and riot.

I hate how the entire western world has been conditioned to view anyone critical of election results as a crazy person.
I'm honestly not even sure of who to be upset with. The media and elites who have drilled this into the public's head? Or the public who is too stupid to see it?

>discord
I'm howling at the moon.

evidence is in the OP, Ahmed
Why don't you like Mein Kampf, Hitler absolutely loved Islam

The only one to speak out against your death and rape cult was based Churchill

Well, the big thing is - hofer has acknowledged his defeat, so he does not seem to be pushing for a recount at all.

Hiding his powerlevel to remain the nice guy for the next relevant election i think. Strache might have to fuck off eventually, he never made it this far towards anything.

common techniques:
>give it minimal media coverage
>include the lie in that
>in case of protests do not broadcast the protest, thus cutting off other sectors
>send in riot police
>absolute damage control

Wow dude you sounds like one of those CONSPIRACY loonies

tinfoil much?

>How cucked is your army, Austria?
Austria still employs the draft, and as many others, I had the job of serving.

The bottom line is that apart from a few well-respected parts of the Austrian forces, the majority of draftees and lower ranks are drunk 90% of the day and I wouldn't trust them guarding my goldfish.

Seems sensible, demanding recount would make him look childish and desperate. Maybe the anonymous FPO masses can make it happen.

Oi lads! I found the JEW

it's like those "freedom of press" ratings with Germany and Sweden on top

It makes no sense not to. He won on both the first and second ballots but magically loses because of votes cast by people "unable to attend"

That could be a ruse.
Twitter is full or bots.

twitter.com/Antifa_eV
Wahlkorrekturen means rigging

Strange how 19 hours ago all austrian news got a total hang online.

Agreed. It's still too /comfy/ here.

WHAT THE FUG!!!

Can someone translate? I don't speak German.

fucking evil twin brothers here

It is a website you dip - the ministry of interior has the physical evidence, i.e. the voting cards and their records of the counting of them. Stuff that happened with fpö representatives having the chance to be present.

146% votes counted.

City has 9025 population.
Total votes are 13626.
A voter turnout of 146.9%

How can anyone not be supicious about this election.

VdB was constantly loosing since the postal vote counting startet. First he was leading ~70/~30. Then shortly after 1:00pm when it was only 60,7% for VdB and Hofer more than 50.000 votes ahead of him and spopped publishing interim results.

First they said there were technical problems.
Then they said they wanted to make it more "thrilling". What kind of state department does that for fucks sake?

All of a sudden VdB votes started to rise - against the trend of all hours before.

Then there were vote cout "problems" so it took them 1 1/2 hours to finally officially come up with the result.

In the news they said that there were mistakes and talked about ~7000 votes.

Now we have places with more than 100% participation.

What else has to happen until you dubfucks get suspicious? Does the interior minister have to make an emergency broadcast and shout "THE VOTES WERE RIGGED" into the emergency camera shortly before he gets shot by the chancellor?

Christ!

Not my fault, thats how europolitics works. Dont forget neomarxist SJWs are literally the political mainstream and govts.

Sure, it does - but again, the fpö could (and should) have people in the process of counting the votes.

It might be that they don't want a recount because they know there was no visible manipulation then and there.