Thoughts on mr.rogan?

Thoughts on mr.rogan?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VeIihNYLUrQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He’s alright. Has some good guests sometimes & he doesn’t like SJW crap

HGH taking conspiracy theorist.
One step under Alex Jones.

He's become a bit of a shill recently but otherwise i like him and a watched most of his podcasts

Get off /b Joe.

Then clearly you don't watch enough or you're talking out of your ass. Only real conspiracy theorist there is Eddie bravo

you can be a conspiracy theorist without believing in flat earth and reptile people

youtube.com/watch?v=VeIihNYLUrQ - we need this Shia back

I generally like him. Annoying sometimes when he acts like he's all knowing and shit.

I'm legit curious. What are some of his consparicies?

He obviously browses Sup Forums and was probably part of the trigger of shia

he went in pretty deep on the JFK assassination

That grocery store checkstands are actually an elaborate scheme to bombard your anatomy with hydroplutonic rays on behalf of the lord Cthulu

I like him as long as he sticks to stuff he understands.

Hmmm. Never heard that one
Uhh...da fuck?

Don't even get him started on Jaime McGuillicutty

Hes a pseudo-intellectual pothead
His guest are more interesting than him which is what makes his show bearable

He a pretty cool guy

this still like him tho

I don't give a fuck if you smoke weed. I can't stand faggots that talk about how healthy it is for you tho.

roll

Liked him until he went PC by saying that a majority of male MMA fighters would lose to Ronda Rousey. Get real Joe, she's a has-been.

My favorite roid head.

self-described pseudo-intellectual pothead
you come across as the pseudo-intellectual

He's pretty dumb sometimes but he has good guests and allows them to speak their minds. I like him because he has an open mind and is willing to talk about just about anything. He doesn't push an agenda.

He constantly brings up Sup Forums and Sup Forums in some of his podcasts and in his most recent one

Fencesitting retard that lets his viewers roll over him like nothing. Holds no strong opinion for himself, except that he's pro drug and anti-SJW. Overall a garbage host.

pseudo-intellectual faggot

maybe you should watch his videos before making an opinion next time

>Constantly bring up Sup Forums
>Some of his podcasts

Learn 2 not contradict self user.

On a relevent note, I have seen a lot of JR's podcasts and can convincingly say that Eddie bravo is a delusional idiot. On occasion he speaks truths but 80% of the time he speaks utter bollox.

Pull this shit up Jaime

Can't believe he apologized about him saying Corey getting diddled. Idk if his manager made him stop or whatever.

He's a fucking annoying pothead. If it weren't for weed he would have nothing to talk about and no audience to speak of.

more like mr. rogain amirite

In some of his podcast he rants about Sup Forums constantly get off my dick and l2read lil faggot

You're ok, now get off of Sup Forums Mr.Rogan

>behalf of the lord Cthulu

not conspiracy. being chosen is an honor

pothead

>He's pretty dumb sometimes

still better than so many others. like crowder

He says some meaningful things.

He's a fag, a shill, a fucking idiot, and thinks he know anything about weed and psychs yet he didn't even start smoking weed till he was 30. He's a fucking cuck, and I have stopped watching his faggot show. I'm glad they're taking him out of the UFC. He was decent on Fear Factor.