Celtic hate thread

IRA loving heroin addicts need to fuck off

Can't even come up with their own club songs so they need to steal Liverpool's

/thread

football elitists and reddit is the worst thing that could happen to these two teams

l can't take either seriously now

celtic is ass, fuck em

For me, Celtic are the good guys.

t. plastic paddy

Liverpool
Dortmund
Celtic

The holy trinity of cunts patting each others backs over "class" while stealing hubcaps, glassing each other and throwing bricks at family fans.

>hate dortmund
>hate liverpool
>like celtic

Why did they steal ynwa from Liverpool?

pretty sure arsenal are the "classy" team for the PL

Feyenoord can added to this list as well.

All of these teams think they're the scrappy underdog and they ALL sing YNWA.

Nah, Arsenal fans are just harmless "footy lads"

Lol good one mate.

what's wrong with the IRA? nothing wrong with upstanding countrymen slaying some rotted tooth peasants who spend their miserable lives worshipping a bitch who has more money than them

Fuck Celtic

Aye Feyenoord fans are a bunch of tits as well.

Yes, almost exclusively white trash scum. Just look up what they did in Rome last year.

In my area NJ/NY the IRA are regarded as heroes and saints by the muh heritage people

Friendly reminder that pic related will won the next three Premier Leagues and one Europe League

Just read up on it, incredible. What a bunch of bellends.

lmao at all the protestant autists ITT

For me, it's Shamrock Rovers F.C.

Hey, Caixinha now works for the Protestant Aitists. We need to support him with meme magic

You say that as if it's a causal link...

At least their club is alive.

What's the matter? You jealous? :^)

>1967

no

They literally can't help stealing mate, I blame the schools

Reminder that Martin McGuinness is currently in Hell being made to clean the shite off Bobby Sands' cage

Fackin proddies. Hun pricks you lot senpai

>LARP as irish people 24/7
>try to be taken seriously as a major club

Celtic is honestly the fucking weirdest club of all time

No surrender to the IRA

>be Scotcuck
>be a 2 team league forever
>one is the overseas IRA division, Glasgow Irish Immigrant FC
>other is Glasgow English Dicksuckers FC
>don't have any good team that's merely Scottish
>English Dicksuckers FC die and are reborn in the Scottish Sunday Pub league and have to work their way back up to the top
>IRA Fan Club FC is free to win the title every single year with zero effort
>Scotland are the only team from Britain and Ireland not to qualify for Euro 2016
>Scotland are easily the worst team from Britain and Ireland
>they're not even any good at other sports to compensate
>can't even vote their way out of the United Kingdom

fuck me lads, just put these sad sacks down already

You forgot
>lose to a team from a rock made of monkeys

BJK lads 2bh

are those the "spanish steps?"
even an ignorant american recognizes that landmark.
who is responsible for this vandalism?

would i be a "plastic" if i follow the team from my family's old village? i just kind of follow their scores, read about the players and wish them well.
i guess it helps me feel connected to something... almost all of my family is passed away and i'm very alone but our names are all over the church records of this small little place at the end of the island. baptisms, marriages, cottagers and farmers...one day i'd like to visit.
but i read that irish people dislike people like me who just want to find a tangible piece of their history. oh well.

So is there any reason to watch the Scottish league?

>caring whether you're "plastic" or not
Yeah, you're a plastic.

yeah, the question answers itself, doesn't it.
thanks for the honesty.

Ignore the leaf, there's nothing wrong with this unless you're an insufferable twat about it. You have a genuine connection to the place. But 'cottagers' doesn't mean someone who lives in a cottage btw

from what i understand it was a nice way of calling someone a serf to the protestant landholders.

What is that suppose to be? A half of a sun?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nowadays it refers to cruising for gay sex in public bathrooms. Probably don't mention irl that your ancestors were cottagers

holy shit that's hilarious
the jokes write themselves on that one

That was kind of my point, m8. No need to be such a meanie.

you're right, though - typical plastic paddie i guess. so plastic my family fought for the irish brigade in the civil bar. is there anything more american than the civil war?
i wouldn't want to be a 'muh heritage' type and yet here i am. i'll just admire the team quietly from afar.

>irish brigade
I bet they were doopin' mental

very clever. plastic mls chants. well played.

KOH

>would i be a "plastic" if i follow the team from my family's old village?

It's fine as long as you realize it's not your home and doesn't have any real connection to you. The town is an important part of your family history and someplace to visit, sure, but the team isn't "your" team in any meaningful way other than "I decided to start following them one day so here I am".

yep. you're right.
i'm sick of following corporate sports (being a customer) and don't want to be "that guy" writing love letters to a country that doesn't want anything to do with the diaspora (besides our tourism dollars). that's fine. it's stupid anyway. it's what i was expecting and was interested in some other opinions.
and yuros wonder why we care so much about high school and college athletics here: it's the only real, local, non-corporate sports in the USA.
I respect that every yuro town has a 100+ year old club team. it's amazing, really.
and we have "franchises."

WTF, I'm a legit Rovers fan living in Portugal.

rangers fan here, thoughts on caixinha?

I fucking hate these red haired niggas. Yall exported them to Boston. When they talk, you know they retarded. Shit, when they exist, you know they retarded. smdh

He's a little box.

The domestic treble is ours... you are just a jealous bigot.

He is perfect for Rangers. They will, in the worst case scenario, only win one Premier League in three years with him

If an under-20s coach can expose Rodgers at Celtic Park then Pedro will ruin Brenny's managerial career in the semis

Rodgers only looked good because of games against Warburton (a fraud) and one home draw against a Man City side without their best player

they drew against man city twice you daft hun

Not even worth mentioning drawing against City's C team in a game that meant fuck all for Pep

Lol @ Martin McGuiness
Lol @ Gerry Adams dying soon
Lol @ Gerry Adams pedo brother (Pedophilia is Irish tradition tbf)
Lol @ Bobby Sands
Lol @ Celtic covering up their pedophilia for years
Lol @ Bloody Sunday
Lol @ the IRA becoming a drug peddling organisation

As fhey should be.

Does it hurt that your club went under and that your new club is also struggling to keep it's head above water?

The huns are going bust... again.

Someone explain this team to me
They're are a Scottish team but their fans are Irish?

shut up, gimp

It's Scottish people roleplaying as Irish people. Yes, it's as ridiculous and embarrassing as it sounds.

>Rangers fans

Celtic and Rangers are great. They should join the EPL. Never gonna happen though because the English cunts want to keep us Scots down.

god save ireland

t. vee

they sang YNWA before Liverpool dickhead

Idiot

"IRA loving heroin addicts" DOMINATING the SPL. says alot about the state of the country

might get a kebab

I'm a sporting fag.
I have a sympathy for any club that wears horizontal green and white stripes, like celtic, rovers and, as of recently, panathinaikos.

Man City smash toilets that don't belong to them.

Fixed for you, OP.

Even so, Brenny was still the first one to expose Poop this season. That alone deserves some credit.

Liverpool did it a few years earlier.

Fuck off, ranger scum

a thistle you prick

Cringe