So i want to kill myself pls help encourage me or not

So i want to kill myself pls help encourage me or not

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JuQLtbBZKxg
youtu.be/CIeMWBiNUhc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You should send a brother that smok before you do it.

Lol i would i just want people to encourage me to kill myslef cause i got no money to send it msnk

well, you vape so there's no hope for you.

You're a vape faggot being encouraged by another vape faggot. Do it, you fucking queer.

not on the carpet get into the bathroom

Fucking go for it, if that's what you really want. Suicide is the option they can never take from you.

But don't you dare do it with a gun. You'll just be contributing to horseshit statistics that are gonna result in less people being able to own guns. Don't be selfish.

Lol true bro true

thats like trying to ban rope because its used to commit suicide

if you are considering doing it, its because you should do it

I want a easy way bro its all i got in this apartment

ask /k/?

Depends OP, tell me your story and why you should?

This

Don't do it.
Improve yourself.
Help others who have experienced loss, don't add to it.
The world is tough enough as it is.

put the vape top in it

At least vape a big cloud for us before you go out homie

I second this. What lead you to this point?

Ive been broke for a while a endless job thr normal bitch story bro no one cares u kno normal gas shit

this is just advertising for your shitty vape

fuck off shill

This, then the coroner will know how much of a faggot you were.

Take a look at all this pathetic guys trying to push you over the edge just for their own amusement and let that be a reminder of what human scum look like.

Disguise as muslim and shoot ak to BLM protest

Suicide is pussy shit.

If you hate yourself, at least see how bad shit can really get first.

Well, target loads are just gonna make you feel bad...

Be greater the ability to create is within you which is a power of the gods in man. Animals can’t do this. You must strive to be the light in the world of the darkness that the Jew has created for whites and non-white. Strive for GREATNESS!!!!

Once the cops see the vape they'll know what's up

>cum-stained leather sofa
>off-brand soda
>styrofoam plate of KFC bones
>mouth fedora
>arizona piss jug
Go to sleep, faggot. That shotgun will wake your mommy.

>normal gas shit
What exactly does this job entail?

i always say the same thing, if you ever had the tought of suicide you will eventually do it. maybe not now but you definetly will one day. so what will it be, another few years of suffering or salvation?

Just do it bro, when you're reborn you'll be someone else entirely, maybe even a girl!
There's no heaven or hell
Just do it

>drinking the sweet arizona
p l e b

Tf you mean my dog can't be Christian?

DO IT, FAGGOT.

trips of truth

Yeah, exactly. And yet, suicides are almost ALWAYS used to inflate gun homicide statistics.
Nigga, just order an exit bag. You got like $70? Amazon is your friend.

>vape fags doing they're thing even when suicidal
We get it, you vape

Start meditating and you'll feel better.

You showed that you vape, now everyone knows you don't have the balls to do it

It's quite funny really. Back in the day, people died of disease, starvation, and violence. Now of these days, people die of obesity and suicide; my how the times have changed.

You do not deserve to live. Kill yourself you weak, pathetic fuck. If this were a different time, you would have died a long time ago.

killing yourself is reserved for when you do something big until then get off your nuts and do shit op

Ive live near pittsburgh job is full time but not enough mom had a stroke my sis is a cunt towards her to help my twin is sortve retarded so hes not good with job i moved out a year ago then got fucked over by friend who told me wed be there for a few years but naw just got license then got kicked out by his asshole parents my life hasnt gottnen any better since i graduated cause cant get bettèb job

Know Krishna faggot.

"I can find no means to drive away this grief which is drying up my senses. I will not be able to dispel it even if I win a prosperous, unrivaled kingdom on earth with with sovereignty like the demigods in heaven."

Krishna says "While speaking learned words, you are mourning for what is not worthy of grief. Those who are wise lament neither for the living nor for the dead. Never was there a time when I did not exist, nor you, nor all these kings; nor in the future shall any of us cease to be.
As the embodied soul continually passes, from boyhood to youth to old age, the soul similarly passes into another body at death. A sober person is not bewildered by such a change. O son of Kunti, the non-permanent appearance of happiness and distress, and their disappearance in due course, are like the appearance and disappearance of winter and summer seasons. They arise from sense perception, O scion of Bharata, and one must learn to tolerate them without being disturbed."
-Bhagavad Gita

what u vaping there?

its just those anti gun nuts using it as an excuse, guns are useful what if your country gets invaded? that gun will help you.

Suicide doesn't take the pain away
It just passes it on to someone else

I am not Christian lel I am follow Hellenism. But I love the Christian stories.

I don't think a shotgun's your best bet, buddy.

OP is beautiful and special. Don't do it OP. We love you.

youtube.com/watch?v=JuQLtbBZKxg

ya but u dont feel it anymore

Close the supertank first. Jeez.

Pittsburgh is shitty enough to make anyone suicidal

My auto correct intensity continues to rise.

dew it fagit

this isnt the end of the road bud, you just had a rough start. ever think of anything cool you wanna be? a fireman would be a fun job, pays decent too from what I hear.

Buddy, move south to Greene County, they will welcome you there. It's only right down 79.

be an hero live stream it so we can all watch the glory

>with birdshot

Your not killing anyone

Don't do stupid shit. Chances are things will get better according to the law of probability and you wont be there for it. Then your dumbass will have to reincarnate and learn shit all over again until you stop killing your own dumbass. What, you think thats it its over as soon as you pull the trigger? Wrong! Look up Neeb Karori Baba and Ram Dass. Read and mediate! a lot better finding actual answers than asking mentally unhealthy dumbasses on 4 chan!

It is if you're not a stupid bitch who was such a failure that she couldn't even into basic anatomy. They should have fucking left her like that.
See also:

Well vape is cause i like nicotine not to promote or say i vape i do it cause i smoke cause mostly everyone says im shit, chciken is from giant eagle cause bomb and 3.11$ for 8 drumsticks Arizona tea cause i like swwet tea, vape is pretty much broken and yea idk idk anymore i wish i was lying but this is b everyone says attention fag but no no i want this i think myabe i want someone to talk to idl

you really gonna blow your head off with a shotgun and let someone find your mess, what an asshole.

Its bord shot cause its only ammo i got unless anyone got better idea caise i dont plus dont want to commit suicide in way i hurt my cats and no car so i cant get away

then talk to someone, some of us anons are supportive, also go have fun with your friends that takes stress of of everything from what I find.

But send me your ecig first

I kno i kno mank i have cigs but go through a pack daily

Friends are like most assholes from b

pittsburgh??!! Ya just end it bro, you a junkie too?

U dont have money to send

No no junkie former pothead at best and drink alot

Please kill yourself you vape you faggot

If you are going to kill you, send me the ecig. With your money

‘Former’ ya you’re clearly a quitter. Follow through, quitter.

Bord = bird

Thanks bro but my cat died a week ago and yeah

Well pot aint really a drug but i am quitter

I saw you at Dollar Tree the other day. You looked like you were out of it. I guess this is proof.

If you shoot yourself with that low powder shitty target load, you're just gonna disfigure yourself into hamburger. You need a high brass game load or buck.

>WAHHH pay attention to meeeeeeee
>imma kill self Sup Forums
>WAAAHHH
>convince me to do it
>WAHHHHHH
> EVERYONE TALK ABOUT ME
>wah.

youtu.be/CIeMWBiNUhc

I was there bro

Stop being a faggot acting like a woman and just shoot yourself. Shit if your going to kill yourself at least act like a man about it.

No. Don't kill yourself

So to be clear this is not buck shot

Trust me. I know

Lol this is funny

do it, everyone says they will but no one does, make the difference

I'm going to kill myself -Pavel69

>pot ain't really a drug
Does it alter your biochemistry or consciousness? If yes, it's a fucking drug. Shut the fuck up and KYS already.

For the love of god dont use birdshot if you do, there is a chance that you live, you dont want to see that

show us your dick before you go

Don't do it, user. You are worth more than you think.

How do u live stream from phone? Well android

No, it's very light target load with a small amount of powder. Stuff for clay shooting and small birds. I mean if you stick it against the side of your skull, it'll probably do the job. But probably.

>wannabe /k/ommando innahouse
Wrong. If you know where to aim, you braindead fuck, you can kill with a .22 blank.

please go and seek help.

so now this is attention whoring, just do it. nobody cares about you