What do I tell a cute girl from high school, to start talking to her Sup Forums?

What do I tell a cute girl from high school, to start talking to her Sup Forums?
Last time I saw her was like 3 years ago

Please help. I don't want to Fuck this up.
I'll post screenshots

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7o9W2EK6PzI
soundcloud.com/user-374157935/aqua-universal-master
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pls respond

fart lol

Start talking to her causally but dont become the best friend

Be sarcastic af and a bit mean

ask her how she is doing and catch up with her first, she may already have a boyfriend

>She says she doesn't remember me
Wat do?

remind her

I can't text her that

Just say "You seemed like a cool chick and I wanted to talk to you. I hope you don't mind."

But first say something like "I'm **** from ****."

Failure imminent

I think she recently broke up with her bf

no woman is special
just let it go and fail
fail big and move on

youtube.com/watch?v=7o9W2EK6PzI

Help, bros

reeeeeeeeeeee

try not to drop the spaghetti

Bump b is dead feels

more?

Stop acting like a faggot. Try and be more casual. If she didn't remember you, then you have a better chance of making an impression, because if you were a high tier faggot in high school, you don't want her to remember that.

also kys.

he cant

ask her on a date, the worst she can say is no

she can block him

>I wish I knew/b/rother
>I wish I knew
I've been in the exact same situation, except nearly 3years, but she's since become a mother and fucking landwhale. Since she's now of drinking age it's likely she begun doing so for fun. On the bright side she probably brought down her Mexican chad husband a few levels.
>tfw ywn hear her angelic voice speak to you again
>ywn cause her joyous smile again
>ywn see her perfection that is called an arse in its former prime
>ywn feel her sweet teenage lips kiss your cheeks
>ywn again hear the symphony of her laugh
>ywn feel the gentle curl of her hair
>ywn watch her hips pop side to side as she strides

fuck 10 other girls
and you will see that she will come to you

How should I reply?

Do you like to party?

Just stop

She is being a little mean. She doesn't want to talk to you. Stop being such a Beta and go to the point.

Tell her your name OP. Just say you're trying to get in touch with old friends and she was one of them.

what not to love?
Im on drug called Charlie Sheen

Jesus dude, try to be a little more, I don't know, human?

be blunt af.
if she ignores, you aren't gonna see her again anyway. just say you are interested or something.

I second this

I'm a fucking /r9k/ beta. I literally sat my entire junior year of high school between her and her younger sister. I've since forgotten her last words to me as she left for her graduation a few days later. Besides she's become a landwhale after her marriage and kid. Strangely her sister looks EXACTLY the same as the last time I saw her. Neither remember me though.

she's gonna say something like: "Oh okay." lulz

Kill ur self u fucking Sup Forums reject, the only plebs who post on this shitte r 14yo acne filled virgins who hate life. GTFO p.s I would be the snot out of every one of u sub millennial fags

Or they are happy and your jealous af.

i dont have acne you sick fuck. rest is tru

Wait how old are you and said girl?

Newfag detected

that is why you should not expect to work on texting
the 10 chicks proccess will lead you to learn how to properly talk to her

So try dropping the hole "do you remember me" scheme, she won't remember, and try to start something new. If you do get with her, wait a while and then slowly try and do stuff you did back then. If she remembers it will slowly seep back into her mind. If not then just try anew and cherish the old memories.

old fag detected - GTFO u pedo

Let's see what she says

its is already fucked
he has to go kamikazi
"I just broke up with my gf and I am drunk right now, I am texting chicks I found hot on school, lol"

geez fcuk

I'm currently 19 she's 21. Our birthdays are about 3 days about in early December. I have a picture I stole from her Facebook or something not long after graduation. I'll see if I can find it. Although she was ALWAYS online, she was shit at taking selfies.

>I hope you don't mind

not exact same lmao. u done fk'd i think. but let's see.

fuckin kek, what a great way to start. "REMEMBER ME!!!!"

SEND DICK PICS YOU SOCIALLY INEPT TURD

She ignored my first post. Is it rip?

/r9k/ robot and never had a gf, such a surprise, so I don't know how to get one let alone 2+. I work with girl who graduated the same year as I, from a different city, and although she's sweet to customers the guys I work with outside say she's a bitch to them.

DO IT, trust me
"I just broke up with my gf and I am drunk right now, I am texting chicks I found hot on school, lol"

not rip.

say:
" do you want to be not quite anymore? i can make you scream in bed babey!"

this

Waiting
Is it not too early?

you have to convey that talking to her is not a big deal and that you have other things goingo on on your life

I guess....

do the drunk line

wanna hangout or something?

Abort OP.
As a female, she's not interested.

should he launch one last direct arrow?

NOT TRUE..

BEST ADVICE:

SEND DIC PIC

he is only shoting duds

maybe end with "if you want to talk sometimes, you can talk to me."
lulmao.

prob for the better

no

Send a dick pic OP it's the only way to salvage the situation

pic related, her face when she gets your dick pic

kek

tell her the story of how you became a convicted sex offender

do it pussy

She won't like drunks
She will stop replying
Oh wow. How much so you weigh btw?
It ends there..

You don't want her. Trust me. As time goes by we tend to idolize people. It's all in your imagination. Trust me. I met up a few years after high school with a girl who I date for a while and after the initial nostalgia the reality of why we broke up hit like a rock. I was like, "Oh, riiiiiiiiiight..."

Move on, OP. If you just want to get your dick wet or fingers sticky then keep VERY narrow goal in your mind. It's unlikely that will happen though. You don't want anything else to do with her besides that and if you don't think you can make that happen then simply keep away. the 2-3 years after high school are crucial in our social development. She's not who you remember. That person might as well be dead.

>She won't like drunks

Bro. You can feel your awkwardness through text.
Just say who you are. And just be casual.
Maybe you want to go have a drink sometime.
Asking her if or why she is shy. What the fuck
Get it together guy

why you come here and ask for help and dont take them, go fuck yourself for being a fag and wasting our time, also kys

Your coming across like a fing crazy person.

lol. sounds like you got this thing all figured out.

virgins in Sup Forums, what a surprise

If she doesn't remember you, more the reason why she will stop talking to you unless you grow some balls and just go out with it. Say who you are, say you liked her from before, and would like to take her out.

If you don't, you will lose her anyways. The moment you treat her like a "friend" because you feel awkward, you will get thrown into the friend jail. Just be honest and straightforward.

OP, in this conversation keep the focus on her. That is to say ask open ended question and let her do most of the talking. But you have to get her to remember you. That's critical to not be creepy.

Holy shit man. You've gone nuclear

She knows who I am. We justt never talked..

Fucking retard, she's giving 1 word and 2 word answers, you were fucked from the beginning, how autistic are you?

I am a fag now, we should suck dicks together

Oh, well in that case just be confident and after some small talk you should ask her if she has a boyfriend. If not, ask her out. Again, avoid creepiness, but mention that you always had a secret crush on her as a teenager. Then ask you out. Some place public.

Let him work his magic nigger, I believe in user

"My bad I've had a few drinks and this small talk isn't working. I was thinking about hs and I remember you being all cute and shit. Lets chill sometime

no she is pure saint and she never sucked cock and drunk

She's not being mean at all. She's politely responding to questions but not leading him on.

Just send her this song

soundcloud.com/user-374157935/aqua-universal-master

it's new and she won't think you're a freak

sauce

It's pretty fucking obvious she doesn't like if she's giving you 1 word to 3 word answers, you're honestly fucking stupid for keeping the conversation up