Other urls found in this thread:

ocw.mit.edu/index.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>21
>only starting uni next sem.

wew laddie boys

What about people who learn trades?

Also 21. Are you in ontario?

Trade school is basically extended highschool with hands on shit, the most difficult subject is calculus

t. trade school grad

Try edx or coursera or study whatever you love if you have the money so you can be socially competent.

Yup.

getting my aa and i am 30

how was the process for it, do you get any grants? I want to go to university too but I think I need to redo my courses with ilc

don't really care to be educated

>23 next month
>still have not found what I want to do with my life

God help me

I have a low education but a good enough job (security) wich lets me work at nights and evenings, its good enough for a social outcast

I have two degrees and am doing a masters now.

>21
>only ever done some bullshit tafe courses
>Hospitality only got me a Job at a fast food restaurant , did a security course that was fun and got me 2 jobs.

> I am at a cross roads, go for practical course next or chase my dreams

So should I do an electrical course or chase my dream and try writing?

Become an electrician but write in your free time

Nobody makes money from art anymore(implying they ever did)

as you're in a comfy nanny state that grants you everything and a little more for free, chase your dreams

eh the process was a bit more expensive since I had to use OUAC 105D, but I got accepted pretty quickly. I have to apply for OSAP though, but my tuition should be free if I commute instead of dorm.

Pls reply

Are you native dutch? I heard that with a low degree as technician you earn enough money in countries like netherlands, denmark or norway and live ran affordable life. Here and in many other countries you dont earn shit and nobody takes you seriously if you dont have at least one high education master's degree from public university.

This. Besides creating art for money perverts your muse and can leave you depressed.

Opps :)

Did you apply as mature student?

Mature is 21+ right? I applied months ago when I was 20 kek.

When I did my second degree a few years ago I applied as a mature student. Was a neet with no income after first my degree so my second was free.

Oh okay. My parents make too much I think what do I do about osap

but isn't that a loan as opposed to free

no it was like 70-30 grant:loan

/low education/ is still better than /no GF/

Wtf I hate my parents and myself now.

Can I lie on osap application and say I'm a poorfag

no

how much do your parents make?

Why not

like 120-130k. Plus I have some of my own money

24 with just an associates degree. It's not so bad, I make more money than a lot of my friends who have bachelor's degrees.

>Are you native dutch?
yeh
>I heard that with a low degree as technician you earn enough money in countries like netherlands, denmark or norway and live ran affordable life.
Pretty much, but im single ofcourse so i have no one to support or drain money off me.
I make 1900 - 2200 in € per 4 weeks, my rent is 700 per month, health insurance is 110, electric and gas and water bill are 150 together. Car insurance and tax are 100.
In short, i like my purchase power but am def not rich

This plus MIT online courses
ocw.mit.edu/index.htm

lol, stop being a fag and just take out an osap loan

7000 x 4 years = ~28-30k which isn't hard to pay off

Why should I pay when others get it for free?

>25 years old
>have a university degree
>but a useless one
>business
>hate it
>no internship
>no job
>no work experience
>unemployed
>neet
>for 3 years
>no hope in life

kill me

>neet in brazil

how

Join BOPE

What's your degree?

Im white and not a drug addict. They wont give me anything. I also am employed

im in a welding program and im going to get my associates afterwards
i may not get any high education n'shit but i at least i wont be completely stupid

What if both

adopt me please

he kind of looks like he's wearing a pancake mask in this pic

R u me?

>26
>/loweducation/
>/nogf/
>/portuguesesonotwhite/

parents gibsmedat + general distaste of other brazilians

And probably you will get the best possible pension when you retire. These are the pros of a well functioning state that doesn't ruin your career, the major con is the difficulty to let you become rich in your own country like the old meme of american dream.

Then you will live a miserable live and die alone. You have one chance, there's no such thing as a second live, always remember that.

I don't have enough money to take u to Ikea to eat Swedish food all day.

Not only BOPE's pay is shit(500 USD a month) but to join BOPE, you need to participate in a public contest test that happens every few years and the age limit is 25, so that BR can't do it.

I'll eat 泡麵, don't worry

I recently graduated with a dual major in Finance and Management Information Systems, but I haven't been able to get a job. College is a scam

t went to a shit school

Considered about civil service? Test is hard I heard.

Let me correct myself, but "public contest" i meant Civil service entrance examination.

The test itself is not hard, it's just that the civil service jobs are so good that the entire city participates in it. Me and my father did it, we went in blind without studying anything and we still managed to stay in the top 50. If we had studied, we both could have some good jobs right now.

Im you op but im suiciding next month. Fuck this shit planet

why next month and not tomorrow?

Dunno. Just picked a date

Can I have your things?

I'm killing myself soon as well. I see all these people talking about the future and their wagecucking plans and i just think to myself "for what purpose? I will simply kill myself".

Wow I just spoken to an elite in Brazil. Here's the same situation.

mfw a friend did trade
>makes more money than me
>gets more girls
>is in better shape

Uni is a scam unless you are doing a masters or higher.

>30 years old
>starting university this year

Should I just kill myself instead of doing this crap?

Why are so many people on this board suicidal? What the fuck is wrong with you fags

better late than never

in the U.S. most college/uni students are in their mid 20s

it's never too late to get an education and better yourself

4 years of your life studying and you'll be better off with more options

why not do that when the alternative is wagecucking?

Just applied to go back to uni at 22. Going to do an ICT course. I'd do Compute Science but I'm math illiterate so I'm not confident in my abilities.

Haven't received a response yet don't even know if I've been accepted.

I didn't even finish highschool
don't even want to state my age

Why don't you go back and do it? It's easy.

Same with my mate. He make boat loads of cash and has a girl. I've been turned of trades ever since my dad hurt his back as a carpenter and I'm pretty tall mysf.

>first worlders with ≤ high school education

lmao what a waste of citizenship

>I'm math illiterate so I'm not confident in my abilities.
im the same way, my entire life i was horrible at math(D average from elementary school through high school)
but what worked for me was total seclusion. in math class i didn't make or talk to friends.
with no distractions i was able to concentrate and do my work.
also get help from tutors(for free, fuck paying for that) if you ever get the chance

not me 19 and in the middle of my econ degree
unfortunately every other cunt has one of those these days

kys pretentious cunt

U wanna work for banks?

how? econ is a popular degree you need to do a masters or something to stand out

probably, I've got a civil service (government) placement for a year next year I'll see where that takes me

Hope U become international finance elite or corrupt big officials then.

I feel like I'm rethinking my life.
I fucked up my highschool life by being lazy so I went to Community College for about a year and a half before becoming lazy again and focusing on just taking a couple classes a semester for certificates in IT. I thought I could cheat the system and get a decent paying easy job with no college degree or debt.
Now Im 20, have a part time job thats exactly what I wanted but I feel dumb. I can barely do highschool level math and I feel like my vocabulary has plummeted. I have no friends because nobody I know is anywhere near my age group.

I really dont know. I feel like I need a restart. Maybe go back, finish my credits for community college so I can transfer to a state uni or something. Sort my life out somehow. I need help but I dont know who to talk to. I barely trust myself because I lack any sort of commitment capabilities.

Get to use that part time job to get a full time job first, u can be lazy in an uni too but u cannot be lazy in a full time job and it pays better.

fuck you
made me realize I'm 24 in a few months and only have a trade school "degree"

Life is meaningless.

Let me guess, you're an atheist?

Couldn't score high enough in high school to get into uni directly. Went to college to get a diploma for what turned out to be glorified data-entry qualifications (library information tech).

Two years ago, I went "fuck that", and took a college-to-uni transfer program and got into U of T. Gonna try for a bachelor's in history and see where it takes me. Hoping to get into academia, but probably going to end up in some boring, dead-end gov job because of my skillset.

because it's not that big of a deal

Academia is boring as fuck.

Sounds perfect for me, then.