My gf is going out to drink with chads

>My gf is going out to drink with chads.
>I am feeling like a cuckhold.
What to do?

you know what will happen, your feeling is right

Prob get cheated on, what other option is there?

You gangbang

I dont know what I am going to do if that happens. She doesn't want me to be near her friends.

Fucking shit. She is the only person I talk to.

Why aren't you with her?
Also I hope you aren't showing that insecurity to her, otherwise she will be cheating on you.

Go out and find a whore and make sure you're fucking her with she comes home

Well, my gf speaks spanish. The captions are in espaniol.

well don't forget to ask for paternity test

Go with her and fuck all the chads first. Obviously.

I just cant be "me" with their friends around.
Their friends always are joking about me. They even grab her phone and send me audio clipa saying
>STOP HANGING OUY WITH HER. SHE'S MINE.
I was fucking upset. I talked it with her and she answered
>its just a prank. Dont think too much about it.

Tell her you feel threatened by the guys she's drinking with. Relationships are built with honesty.

Clips*

>dont think too much about it.

Listen carefully...
Let her get dolled up.
Get flirty and frisky as she does.
Compliment and tease her.
Then as she heads to the door
Throw a hard right square on the bridge of her nose. Hard. You want to drop her.
Now she's down in shock and pain. Her eyes are swelling fast and are full of tears. Taste and feel of blood is going to get her screaming very soon unless
You kick her right in the jaw. Then as she starts to curl up on the floor or scramble away you stomp her right side lower ribs area. Front stomp is good. Back stomp is okay. Stomp that bitch on the side is best. That's a liver shot right there.
She's done now. Bitch won't be moving or screaming for a few minutes. She will be utterly groaning and gasping.
Then say, Enjoy your night out honey. And leave right away

Tell the police you didn't touch her but the guys she drinks with probably got rough with her.

Never put up with shit like that hombre.

Nice try, made me laugh a bit. Thanks user. :'^)

Wasn't even joking.

what the fuck is wrong with you? dump her if you feel like this and cant talk about it with her.

>dump her
>alone and depressed as hell

Go with her and bully the shit out of all the Chads lol what are you a fucking sphincter?

your mental sanity depends on another human being that treats you like shit?

wow you beta cuck she is definitely gonna cheat on you

If this isn't a pasta, good job

If you aren't going to beat her ass...and you won't...then go ahead and tell her to just let the guys come over instead of going out Tell her you will stay out of the way as you feel your gaming skills need some polish anyways. Ignore them fucking. Focus on achievements instead.

So you'd rather be cheated on and depressed versus alone and depressed? Fucking hell user, leave her. Obviously you don't have much room for self-respect in your head but damn, give yourself that at least.

Oh fucc. Yes.

She'd get better dick from those guys than you anyways, user. Leave her so she can move on to a man who actually as a spine.

Where are you from?

Chile

thats the fucking gayest comic I have ever seen.

Thats gay. Getting aroused because a "manlier" man is yelling you "stfu".

Oh really?

Two choices: 1. Go to where she's hanging out with those Chad's, and beat the shit out of them. Or, 2. Kill yourself for being a nut-less, gut-less spine-less fag.

real talk man
leave
fuck that ho
you are worth more than that, even if you don't see it now
give yourself a chance to be you. contemplate. soul seek. snort some coke and play fucking skyrim if it helps. just stop amounting your worth and happiness to somebody who clearly doesn't appreciate you.

I was in the same situation recently, just leave her, it's better than getting cucked for 2 months like I did.