Whats the most fucked thing you've seen on Sup Forums?

whats the most fucked thing you've seen on Sup Forums?

>pic unrelated
i saw the thread of the guy who strangled some woman and left her naked on her bed before her kid came home.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=da4_1306872307
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>here's your pic related, nigger.

I honestly don't even know anymore. Probably random pizza?

Nigger niggin

2 guys beat an innocent man to death in a forest. Shit fucked me up for a while tbh

What? This.
When? About 5 minutes ago.

Not on Sup Forums, but I watched a beheading where the guy started to vomit out the neck hole. I've seen plenty of gore (long before the term rekt came about) and for some reason this one stuck with me. If anyone can find it and bring back some fucked up memories please do.

Yooooo.......thats fucked up!
Anyone got it?

Yea I don't know what it was. Perhaps the way the body convulsed and the puke shot out like a garden hose. I'm not going to Google it.

For what it's worth I saw it on humoron.com mid 2000's

Most fucked thing? I was in this thread.

What is an AR subject?

Filename checks out

Loool

How the fuck did I miss this? Been lurking since 2009

saw a girl digging her heel into a puppies eye then smashing its skull. I have seen a lot of fucked up shit. Self mutilation , innocent people dying and children being beat / shaken to death.

I know i'm gonna seem like a pussy for this but ever since I watched it about a week ago I've been in such a weird depressed mood. At work I'm known as someone that usually wacky and friendly but I really have been so fucked up from seeing that.

*High heel, it was like a 4 inch heel

The Chinese one (doesn't that narrow it down) where the guy is cut in half and still trying to move or get up. Idk. Just end my misery, right? Pre-Sup Forums days I'd say random pizza on kazaa etc. you could stumble across.

IRL, came across a wreck where a drunk woman flipped her SUV. It sent her head into her chest and took a good bit of flesh off.

The guy who gets crushed by the elevator bothers me the most, not sure why.

All irl. Walked up on a car wreck and found a shoe with a foot in it. Saw a guy who fell out the bed of a truck and run over. Another women in a car wreck where the driver door was open and she was hanging out bloody and clearly dead.

Post a link nigga, I love seeming animals being ripped apart, reminds me of how friggle life is (not that I do it irl, that's really fucked up, I'm not that sick)

Link it?

mother fucking kazaa... sooo many shower spy vids lmao

>IRL, came across a wreck where a drunk woman flipped her SUV. It sent her head into her chest and took a good bit of flesh off.
Like, she was looking down or something?

I remember that thread. David kalac. He bought a realistic looking bb gun and said he was gonna an hero by cop. But then he grew a vagina and got arrested.

>in random thread
>user decides he doesn't like it
>starts to post CP
>mods quickly delete it and obviously ban him
>few seconds go past
>you can't get rid of me the only way I stop is if you delete the thread
>posts image of a toddle lying on a bed with nipple clamps and daddy's slut on her stomach in pen
>thread was deleted soon after

I wouldn't be able to find it, this is my second time being on Sup Forums since i've seen it and I'm honestly just trying to forget about it.

I hope you find peace with yourself one day.

Rosebuds

Probably that cartel vid where they cut the dude's face off with some upbeat music playing in the background
Also up there, that ISIS video with a long line of people paraded through the street and then executed. Seen plenty of mudslime execution videos but the way they pushed them off into the river to float away and how much blood had accumulated on the ground got to me a little

The pain olympics is still one of the worst things I've seen. That and all the chinese babies getting killed. I remember when goatse and tubgirl were the most shocking things on the internet. And lemon party.

Right? The Golden age of morgue.org

anybody know what happens next, hospital? suicide seems like the obvious choice

That old Russian (I think) neck slit/beheading video was pretty bad.

Another one was a guy tied to a chair and they stabbed him in the side to get him screaming and them dug out his neck. Drowning in his own blood.

when i was 11, i saw a pic of what was probably dick surgery
really fucked me up

ashley dustin taylor creepshow

It crushed the roof. I guess it snapped her neck.

>Can't even read a fucking graph

LOOK AT THIS LOSER
>even thinking peace is even a thing

life is short, bloody and full of chaos, you would be stupid to think otherwise

Fuck it, fear not the dark my friend and let the feast begin......

ANIMAL REKT THREAD LETS GO

your momma

Your mom.

forgot to add
wasn't on Sup Forums

your mamma

/lgbt/

more proof cats are not mammals

young girl hung herself and set up her phone to live stream it
as she's hanging there dead you can hear her mom and brother looking for and calling her name
her phone keeps ringing as people try to find her

Been on and off Sup Forums since about 2008.

>Seen some top kek stuff like the cam whore Nina who was arrested whilst being delivered a tonne of pizza and all she wanted was chicken wings.
>Seen some funny shit like Sup Forums track down a girl who committed bestiality and sent the stuff to her parents.
>Seen Sup Forums solve some pretty serious crimes
>Seen all the gore, shocks, and questionable shit there is

Thing which was the worst?
>Seen a video of several kids no older than 14 torment an elderly lady who was a chaperone on a school bus

Sup Forums being Sup Forums tracked down the kids and instead of sending stuff to the school or parent, they sent it to all the local news stations, provided all the private details to people in the area, and then started a charity page for the lady.

The bus monitor was from my town. Also I believe reddit set up the charities.

I remember that thread.

Yeah, I was in that thread. It was real close to Halloween so I thought it was bullshit haunted house makeup.
>wew lad

This is how I dispose of mice I catch in glue traps.

on one how, how did i miss this...

on the other, im glad i did?

Well, there was this thing, there was a video of see there was this thing see there was this thing Well see there was a video of see there was this thing see there was this thing there was this thing see there was this thing thing see there was a video of see there was this thing see there was this thing fucked see there was a video of see there was this thing see there was this thing Well see there was a video of see there was this thing see there was this thing there see there was a video of see there was this thing see there was this thing was see there was a video of see there was this thing see there was this thing this see there was a video of see and it got really quiet in here and nobody said a thing see there was this and it got really quiet in here and nobody said a thing see there was this and it got really quiet in here and nobody said a thing see and it was just really rekt there was a video of see there was this and it got really quiet in here and nobody said a thing see there was this and it got really quiet in here and nobody said a thing was see there was a video of see there was this and it got really quiet in here and nobody said a thing see there was this and it got really quiet in here and nobody said a thing a see there was a video of see there was this and it got really quiet in here and nobody said a thing see there was this and it got really quiet in here and nobody said a thing video see there was a video of see there was this and it got really quiet in here and nobody said a thing see there was this and it got really quiet in here and nobody said a thing see there was a video

As much as I find this shit so much fun to watch, I don't support people doing it, so stop it and use a snap trap that kills or a live trap, and if ur gonna use glue traps bc there cheap have some olive oil on you so u can free the mice and relocate!

the doggo gettin the legs chopped off

Not Sup Forums, but I used to surf goregallery.com back when everyone was on aol with dialup.

This is the worst thing I've saved, but blood doesn't gross me out that much. Enjoy!

That is the most metal thing I think I've seen in a while. Go bro go!

Not so much the blood, but the subject. What could that kid possibly have done to deserve that?

I saw some cp on sport where three was a 2yo with a pen inside her. It was up for like 10 mins. There was other stuff but it was the worst. A fat old lady was inflicting said action and she was smiling.

Hard to find stuff that gets to me now. Only thing that does it are animals. People can fuck off but that stuff gets to me. And this being a guy.

probably the grifter, but luckily all traces of that SEEM to have vanished, much like the postings of other terrifying things that were posted here in the early days, up to about 2009 or so when children started coming here more often. the stuff back then, compared to the stuff now, HUGE difference, but the grifter took the cake. couldn't sleep for a couple days after that. luckily even the guys on knowyourcancer covered it up by saying it's a troll post, but i'm sure there's still some oldfags who remember it. banished back to the deepweb, or wherever the hell it came from.

I agree with you in full. Seen the one where the Jap puts a kitten in a dryer?

Anything with urethra torture. That shit gets me in the dick.

I thought the grifter was just some underground movie..?

COD MW2 quickscoper probably

What was it?

Good symmetry for such things Middle finger looks independent enough to flip someone off quite brilliantly. Unless the wiring inside is all fucked might be able to do more than a normal hand could. 7/7. Would shake.

Don't steal from or snitch on cartels

Where's the girl that swallowed like 10 live mice?

Wwwwwww

NOOOO

just a really disturbing video. you can find info on it if you google it. the history behind it is odd. so, let me be honest with you (on Sup Forums, i know, just trust me). it WAS real. for maybe a day or two, this video was circulated. how no one saved it is beyond me, considering Sup Forums usually being on top of shit, then, it was gone. everyone was asking for it, and everyone was talking about it, but no one had it. then, people started coming up asking about it, and it sort of became a troll of sorts, because everyone was talking about this really disturbing video, but no one had the video. then Knowyourmeme came along and made a page about it. their description of the video is pretty accurate, but they hold true that it was just a hoax. I remember seeing it, and I'll stand by it not being a troll. was it THE most disturbing thing I've ever seen? eh, I'm more on the fence of being disturbed by animals being hurt. that kid getting decapitated earlier in this thread has nothing on shovel dog, so, not really. I'd watch it again. but something about it still kept me awake. i think it was something subliminal about it, as opposed to what the video actually showed.

Describe it faggot

Fake and gay. It’s on YouTube. Some art fag shit.

Found the old one with the fat bitch.
liveleak.com/view?i=da4_1306872307

i can watch anything. but those fuckin videos where a guy gets his leg to bend the wrong way or the bone snaps n you can see the 2nd knee... goddamn

that was made as an homage to it. it's not the original

If I get drunk one of these nights I will go look for it. Best browser would be not evil they show everything. Dark Dir has a link I bet.

No, this wasn't a fat bitch at all. She was average or thin. Because I remember thinking it's usually the attention starved ugly / fat bitches that do the crazy shit like that.

I know they one you are talking about could not find it,

But it's fake? What could be so bad? Worse than say.. August Underground Mortum or the first Guinea Pig or Aftermath?

Niiiice

Ya goober

This cartel video fucked me up for a few days. i haven't seen a lot of existentially fucked up shit like DD and other deep web shit, but in terms of ISIS/mexican decapitation vids, this one takes the cake.

The video with audio is out there on the deathaddict forums, and it has sweet child o mine playing in the background while this guy screams and a bunch of beaners are laughing. you can hear him gargling his blood near the end and its just kinda sad.

Bums me out the beginning isn't out there floating around. It would be crazy to see the actual face peel.

Good guy /b

>inb4 bananana

Saw a dude shitting on a tied-up toddler once

Very disturbing user r.i.p

With a hammer?
If that's the one, good lord, I didn't see it here first, but fuuuuuck. Brutal.

I need more of this