If you could remove an entire fanbase from existence, which artist would you pick...

If you could remove an entire fanbase from existence, which artist would you pick? I'd say vaporwave underage meme kids who like this and grimes fans

There's literally nothing wrong with liking Grimes

yep absolutely right, but we are talking fanbases here.

I think op might be mistaking that one grimesfag for all grimesfags

Theoretically there isn't anything wrong with liking any artist, you're just insecure about liking that ogre

>if the fanbase didn't exists the artist would be good

This.
Hey OP stop hating her and her fans and everything will be fine. They trigger you so much because you don't leave them alone. It's your fault.

i would recite a scroll of genocide on Pitbull fans. i don't dislike him, his music, or even his fans. i just think he might be the biggest global artist right now and i'm curious to see what a quasi-rapture level event is like.

It's not that. They are good but their fan bases overrate them insanely

Lame.

fat, whining self pitying neo-folk sublimated faggots from Sup Forums

This guy has like less then a dozen tracks up, does he really have a fanbase? And I don't see what it has to do with vaporwave

fair enough

Fanbase for joji is pretty much the hardcore filthyfrank fans for the most part

Except her songs suck and it's confirmed that she shills her own music here, and perma virgins fall for it.

I think I'd remove the "Stairway to Heaven" guitar solo fanbase. Most of those kids couldn't play three chords of a Ramones song if their life depended on it because they don't have the strength or ability to do it.

K-Pop
They have threads on Sup Forums, /trash/, /bant/ and they're still not fucking satisfied, they're the worst

>112
Nice sample size you got there
I wouldn't call myself a huge grimes fan or anything but i think she makes some good music
The problem with her fan base is waifuism leaking out of the containment thread

Only met one person irl who liked her but she wasn't a freak about it
(She gave good head too so i might be bias here)

grimes fanbase is the worst

You BTFO yourself, idiot. Stay pleb.

Translated: they btfo you the hardest, so you really hate them.

tyler the creator / mac demarco. i used to know this malay faggot who was heavily into tyler and was the biggest fucking wimpy bitch hiding behind indie fandom, turns out tylers a faggot too

Lol

>it's confirmed that she shills her own music here
Lol hi Grimes

Anybody who watches and follows YouTube """"personalities.""""

>their fan bases overrate them insanely
...Isn't that kind of what fanbases do? What kind of a crappy fanbase DOESN'T overrate the thing being fanned?

All fans of rap but in particular niggers excepting my white friend Tom who likes rap.

And the world would objectively be a better place.

Pasta coming to life.

Tom can fuck off as well then you idiot.

No, Tim is too cool man.

Insane Clown Posse
juggalos are legit mentally unstable

denks fren

soundcloud rapper/sadboy aesthetic kids

if every jugaloo was gassed the world would be objectively a better place, who can argue with this.

You're not Tim.

I wish u wer tho

Give it up

This, ever seen a juggalo couple with a kid before? It's outright depressing. Being a juggalo ought to be considered child abuse by default.

Don't forget about /hr/, the only place they actually do what they're supposed to do.

K-Pop, easily. The fact that the obsession serves as a medium for its followers to gloat about rather than appreciate makes it nauseating to say the least.

Stop forcing this meme it's not funny

liking tumblr music doesnt make you patrician it just makes you a faggot now go back and stay there please

That's not Tumblr music, retard. That's just great music.

Not a band

actually impressed it took so long for this thread to Sup Forums up

Pink Floyd, we'd get rid of all the idiots (obvs Barrett-era can stay)

jcole fans

>waifuism

This is the only reason certain artists are talked about here, and it's fucking pathetic.

It's legit the only reason why there are K-Pop generals.

why are off-topic generals aloud? mods?

>he might be the biggest global artist right now
>Mr Worldwide
Checks out lads

Sorry man, it had to be done.

But really I didn't think that was Sup ForumsIng. it up, I answered the question posed by OP.