When does happiness come ?

when does happiness come ?

Shit man idk, you tell me.

Pain and agony its the true power of happiness. Love its like a drug,alcohol and anything that would give you please turning you in to a duck for this physical realm enjoy pain then your will want to live and be happy even want to lift weight,

If happiness is a girl, roughly 4 minutes in

in paradise after your kill yourself for allah

Death

It doesnt come. You achieve it

2deep4me

rolling on MDMA

Happiness is a cigarette and a beer. Happiness is a blowjob. You fight all day to try and find just a little happiness. Happiness is small intense flashes, not a prolonged state

When you figure out how to make her cum.

Happiness is an illusion.

The Four Noble Truths of Buddhism are stated in simple terms as:

Suffering exists
Suffering arises from attachment to desires
Suffering ceases when attachment to desire ceases
Freedom from suffering is possible by practicing the Eightfold Path

Freedom from suffering is possible by practicing the Eightfold Path

In order to end suffering, you must follow the Eightfold Path. This liberation from suffering is what many people mean when they use the word "enlightenment."

The path to the end of suffering is gradually seeking self-improvement through the eight elements. The path to the end of suffering can extend over many lifetimes, throughout which every individual rebirth is subject to karmic conditioning. Craving, ignorance and other effects will disappear gradually, as progress is made through each lifetime.

Eightfold path

There are eight attitudes or paths you must follow to find freedom from suffering. These are the "right" or correct things to do in your life:

Right view
Right intention
Right speech
Right action
Right livelihood
Right effort
Right mindfulness
Right concentration
This is the way to reach Nirvana.

Happiness doesn’t come you have to make it! Also if your day only 49% sucks technically you’re having a good day

When you leave.

After you fuck the shit out of it for around 30 minutes.

What a silly fucking question. It was been always there. As far as I know, I've always felt it. Get on my level.

protip: it's a choice.

Happiness doesn't come, it's something you SEEK.

If you aren't doing things to actively improve your living state, you will never find it.

Happiness is an emotion. It's not a state of being.

never

ten seconds before you see the light

Right after you do.