Hey Sup Forums anyone know why this happens to my hands...

Hey Sup Forums anyone know why this happens to my hands? It's happened since I was a kid and it always happens whenever the climate starts to change

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keratolysis_exfoliativa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

haven't heard of baseline or lotion?

dry skin use lotion

It's not that, I use lotion daily and still get this

*vaseline

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST
GET SOME LOTION ON YO WHITE ASS

It's happened mostly when I get my hands wet, is it hand cancer? am I ded?

It's a fungal infection. Do you have toenail fungus? It's usually the same thing.

You're shedding, OP. Almost every animal does it when the climate changes. Humans are not an exception. Just put some lotion on like the others said.

oh, well see a doctor. Don't come to us, it sounds like you might have a real skin condition.

This guy slaps your gf's ass, what do you do?

looks like eczema, gg you're fucked

Parents never told you that you are a Reptilian Shape-Shifter?

It's en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keratolysis_exfoliativa

I doubt it's a fungus because like I said it only happens whenever winter or summer start

I think this is it, I don't feel any pain whenever I peel pieces of skin off, thanks

If you wore latex gloves for about an hour, I bet most of that dead skin would just roll off with very little friction.

R E P T I L I A N

Sucks you have that on your hands OP, I have ichthyosis vulgaris on 80% of my body, sucks major dick in the winter time. My thighs split open to almost bloody status.

its called dyshidrosis and is a form of eczema

It's eczema. Source: am dermatologist. Go get a shot of cortisone and some crime. Be gone in few days.

It's just eczema, I get it on my armpits.

Use corticosteroids, or if you can afford it, protopic.

Thanks guys, I'll try some of your suggestions

I just learned about this in my nursing class. It’s a rare genetic disease(no cure). The book said it slowly spreads up to your arms torso etc.