Will America ever be as good as Canada?

Will America ever be as good as Canada?

Other urls found in this thread:

capebretonpost.com/News/Canada---World/2016-05-17/article-4531794/Liberals-unveil-plan-to-outlaw-transgender-hate-speech,-discrimination/1
immigrationwatchcanada.org/2015/11/22/unjustified-immigration-levels-against-publics-wishes/
youtube.com/watch?v=U82h-dN4sAk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>ever be as cuck as Canada

You are a delusional cunt.

Your president is an utter moron, he's going to kill your country.

fuck off m8 canada can go suck a dick never be as great as GREAT Britian

If you put the fire out, it wins

>tfw you will never be a chinese immigrant living in canada who drinks syrup and clubs seals

God I hope not. Also, I notice that every time the media comes out with "trump so awful to X" they all come out and say "no he's actually a really nice guy"

Fuck Trudeau, he's a giant fuck-up who never should've come anywhere near parliament and only won because he had a pretty face and better ad campaign. Harper might not have been the nicest but at least he knew how to run a country.
>And Shillary is the worst possible thing to happen to the US, I would take the love child of Hitler and Pol Pot before Hillary.

>War crimes against women and children.

What does this mean?

Nice Bait

>Get the fuck out of the way

It's what's best in life.

He wants to go after the wives and children of terrorist suspects.

"If I kill the sins of my enemy today, I will not have to fight tomorrow"
-someone important, a long time ago

*sons

Source?

You're hardly better than a few individual states, let alone the entirety of the US.

>racist
>platform of war crimes against women and children

make your shitty troll more subtle

Canada is just a meme country.

If you weren't a part of the Commonwealth of Nations you would have been annexed years ago.

>War crimes
This is such a stupid fucking word. Its WAR. You should be as brutal as can be to your enemies.

user there is a fine line between brutality and savagery. War crimes are a thing for a reason.

And? The mother in San Bernidino knew the shit she was doing and planning for, the raids into mosques shortly after the incident led to the finding of literal tons of guns and ammunition, and you're saying to just do nothing?

Let them all know that it will not be tolerated, that if you want to be cool and edgy with your new ISIS friends then go ahead but we will find your family and then we will find you.

Good. And moral.

Got your proxy game on again Chaim?

If you meme your enemies; they win.

Don't you mean inconsequential?

Fuck off

but canada
if you're better than a country you're worse remember?

Maybe we can put A FUCKING LEAF on our flag

Fucking sexist pig, HE ELBOW RAPED HER FFS

This is why nobody takes us seriously.

Harper was shit. He was planning to do some creepy shit that would result in us being integrated into the US eventually so he can go to hell

>knows it's true

test

Molon Labe. You can have all our Anglos if you want but you're not getting any land

>capebretonpost.com/News/Canada---World/2016-05-17/article-4531794/Liberals-unveil-plan-to-outlaw-transgender-hate-speech,-discrimination/1

:^)

>TRUMP IS RACIST
>why?
>OMG I DON'T EVEN

>TRUMP IS A CLOWN AND A MORON
>why is he?
>IF YOU CAN'T SEE IT YOU MUST BE AN IDIOT TOO

I hate liberals so much

Jesus christ, Canadians are such faggots.

Harper could actually run a country and was turning things around. Other than a couple stupid moves (C-51, which the Libshits also love now that they're in power) he was a much better leader than Trudeau could ever be. He just didn't have the charisma or PR department of PM Pretty Boy.
>B-but he was doing stuff that would've made it like America
Name some of these things
>B-but if I don't like it, then it means we are going to become America, and that is super bad because Americans are these things we glibly joke about

Fuck the supreme court. Bunch of unelected faggots. There's no difference between a supreme court ruling and marching a group of men with guns into parliament to force the MPs to vote how you want

Oy vey. Good to see you again Ezra

250 000 shitskins a year

No surprise a party composed of homosexuals is not conservative in any way

every single person I know that didn't like harper disliked him not because of his policies but because
>it's been so long since he's been in power WE NEED CHANGE

no one ever had anything substantial against him they all just jumped the media bandwagon that told them it was time for a change

>Weed man accidentally bumps into a girl
>"It was a harmless mistake, these things happen."

>Corey Lewandowski grabs Michelle Fields
>After she grabbed Trump
>After secret service warned her off twice
>With an object in her hands
>"This is all part of the hate Donald Trump's campaign creates. How dare he stand behind this man instead of firing him on the spot."

Dude, fuck that be as savage as you want. They are your enemies. They should get tortured, beaten, dehumanized, raped, maimed, and fed to each other.

Unless they aren't Muslim of course. desu, I don't think the geneva convention should apply to Muslims.

Conservatives were going for around 10000 and no/minimal Muslims.

This, we had Conservatives in power for 4 fucking terms, when a party is in power for that long, its inevitable for them to be overthrown. We actually tend to be a very moderate nation.

The scandal isn't just about his elbowing that NDP broad in the tits, it's the fact that he had a temper tantrum, stormed across the floor shouting "get the fuck out of my way" and got physical with the Conservative whip. It was completely childish behaviour from a guy who promised to bring civility back to the House.

The fact that he didn't recognize a woman as a human being occupying that space and then elbow dropped her, while he constantly prattles on about feminism, is simply maple syrup on the pancakes.

>President

I wouldn't be calling anyone a moron there, buddy.

>Do a good job leading the country
>Lose election because the meme of "in power too long" and "unexplainable bad things I don't actually know how to describe because reasons"

Harper was a big fan of cuckoldry and he let in 250 000 regular immigrants per year while he was in power. No different from little Juthtin

>he ignores the creepy shit Harper was saying about the TPP and international integration during the election

pretty sure it's like 50k m8, it's still too many but don't get hysterical

So the very thing that Justin is now eagerly signing?
Lowest it had been in a while, now it's going back up again. Conservatives aren't anti immigration, but Liberals love it.

>accidentally bumps into someone. promptly apologizes
could that sound any more canadian?

>elbow dropping
>imblyign Justine is fucking cool
Fuck you nigger

No. Stop defending Harper, he's a total beta cuck who has such a low testosterone level that he made his wife a lesbian and now he probably jacks off imagining she's fucking some shitskin

immigrationwatchcanada.org/2015/11/22/unjustified-immigration-levels-against-publics-wishes/

>economy failing hard
>PM, knowing this, builds himself a brand new house and hires maids for it with tax money

Fuck you, OP.

There is no significant difference between the Liberals and the Conservatives. There is no real opposition party.

>immigrationwatchcanada.org/2015/11/22/unjustified-immigration-levels-against-publics-wishes/

well, i stand corrected. that is pretty alarming.

thank god they're all in toronto

Conservatives stick to modest immigration policies, Liberals go all out. For example, Liberals wanted 25000 refugees as the minimum, exceeded that, and are considering loosening immigration standards so they can keep going further. Conservatives are moderately pro gun, Liberals think any gun is inherently evil and takes over the minds of those near it and commands them to kill. Conservatives didn't sell all the reserve gold to try to balance the budget (which it didn't even do). Trudeau claimed he would bring proper decorum back to parliament hill, then has a temper tantrum because things were taking to long, shoves through a crowd, manhandles the Conservative whip, and elbows an MP on the way out of the crowd.

>250,000 a year
>1% of the fucking population PER FUCKING YEAR
>modest

Seriously though, immigration is THE critical issue and if you're cucked on that, you're just cucked.

Compared to what the Liberals want? Yeah that's pretty modest, and it is actually only 0.5% per year that the Conservatives want, rather than the 1% compounding that the Liberals are heading towards. It isn't good, but it's better than the competitors. Who would you suggest would do a better job cutting down on immigration? If you say either the Liberals or the NDP you are fucking retarded. We don't have any major anti immigration movement so the best party stance on it was to remain the same, rather than increasing.

I don't vote because none of the parties will stop immigration.

So rather than trying to get the least damage done and campaign to try and solve the issue by the next election, you sat at home and jerked it. Turns out posting on Sup Forums won't have the world though, so now we have even more shitskins invading than we did before.

>a tv star and real estate billionaire runs on a platform of nationalistic capitalism, and ultimately serving our own interests.
>shallow lefties only hear about "MUH WAR CRIMES MUH RACISM MUH WALL MUH SEXISM"
>they don't appear to understand the effects of globalism on world governments

There's no way I'm voting or campaigning for the 8===D~ Conservative Party 8===D~

(Those are homosexual brackets by the way)

Who said anything about campaigning for the Conservatives? Campaign for lowered immigration levels. And vote for the Conservatives because rather than having the same level of shitskins as before, we have even more coming in.
>If the problem isn't fixed immediately and in one move it isn't worth doing anything about it and we should all just sit around until everything is completely fucked

>serving our own interests
What is your own interests? Electing a rich man into the white house doesn't mean America's going to be rich, You may think he'll run the country like a good business, but there's more to politics than just the economy. Which will most likely take more than 2 terms to perfect, The president doesn't have as much power as you think he has.

He's not your buddy, pal.

>Conservative whip trying to get around NDP MP's
>Obviously struggling, NDP is purposely blocking him in
>Trudeau gets up and pulls the man out of the way, pats him on the back and goes back to his work
>Woman screams in agony as she is completely paralyzed from the chest down from the fierce elbow of the prime minister lightly bumping into her
>Trudeau goes to apologize but she had to leave and take a few days off work, says she's terrified to go back into the office,
:>People call the NDP offices to complain about her progressive CON. job
>she goes back on the news and blames trudeau
>Prime minister is suddenly hitler

Canada fucking sucks sometimes sure, but the Conservatives and NDP have been sore losers since the election and it's getting old. Ambrose needs to fuck off. and Ruth needs to fuck off.

I just like to see someone giving Little Juthtin some shit

I'm a fucking student, what am I supposed to do?

interests of america would be bring jobs back from countries like China and Mexico, which is what donald trump will do if elected.

>but there's more to politics than just the economy.

you made the thread bub

Trudeau threw a tantrum over it, plain and simple. Things weren't going the way he wanted, he was behind schedule, so he got physical. So much for cleaning up the Hill like he said he would.
>I'm a fucking student, what am I supposed to do?
So am I, so I went around and talked to people about the issue, I emailed all MP potentials in my area, and I went out to vote with the party that most closely aligned with my beliefs. Then I sent some more emails. Even sent some snail mail. It isn't difficult to try and contact MPs over this shit.

Based Spaniard

How is that a tantrum? Have you ever seen a tantrum before?
youtube.com/watch?v=U82h-dN4sAk

There's tons of examples of a real tantrum, they were trying to do a vote, The Cons, and NDP already confessed they were teaming up to outvote the liberals on the assisted dying bill. But you wouldn't call that a tantrum on their part? It's about as rough as bumping into someone with your elbow by accident. I don't understand why people are calling this a "tantrum" That's a huge over-exaggeration.

Italy you bring shame to us.

i think its the fact he got up (which you shouldnt do) and quickly pushed the whip forward when things weren't going his way. The elbowing is just the typical bs you'd expect from liberals and ndp.

>The Cons, and NDP already confessed they were teaming up to outvote the liberals on the assisted dying bill.
Have you considered they disagree with the bill, either in the execution of it or the principles of it? And the tantrum isn't the elbow part, though it does show how much he was into it that he couldn't pay attention to his surroundings. The tantrum was that he literally forced his way through a crowd of his colleagues, and physically dragged a man back out of the crowd because he was impatient and late for something.

First Post is Best Post

No please :^(

Trudeau should have apologized more.

>A FUCKING LEAF

nice bants

>tfw you will never be a cucknadian

>Will America ever be as good as Canada?
At what?
Poking holes in trees?
Nope, you're much better at that.
Having 50 words for "snow"?
Sorry, we're kinda simple like that.
Staring at dogs' asses cross-country?
Well, it's kind hard to know until she turns around, isn't it? (Tie)
2 for you in the clear...looks like you win.

I don't know why you communists always focus on the bottom.

I don't give a shit about the bottom, I only care about the top.