Sup Forums please please fucking help

Sup Forums please please fucking help.
>be me
>be stressed out beyond belief so I come here for help. Don't worry I will ignore the 90% troll replies. I have thick skin.
>be long ass time lurker Femanon here and yes you will get your fucking nudes if you roll. Zero tits because I hate them. Just my vag with time stamp because the two boyfriends I have had said (and I agree) that my lady parts are not half bad. My tits are tiny. If you only want tits posted, I suggest you move on.
Okay now for my reason to post here. (It is largely pic related.)
inb4 I'm doing it wrong green texting. I could give a fuck. It's my first time you gents.
>so be me
>I consider myself autistic, hence why I come here
>I have had two boyfriends in my life, and both were autistic, so I felt a true connection.
>be me now
>single and on tinder
>match with a total 10/10 and we hit it off
>I am now in love with him after only two weeks of chatting and video chatting
>he is coming over today
>we spoke about it for the last three days
>he just texted me 10 minutes before he was supposed to arrive saying he was going to be TWO FUCKING HOURS late with no excuse.
I already made pic related to put in tortillas I made when he arrives, but now it will all be cold and shitty.
Should I tell him don't bother? I'm really upset right now.
Also I know my preparation looks retarded but I want to impress.
I know I won't get help without pics, so roll trips or 69 and you get a time stamp with my (almost) perfect little kitty.

>10's looking for a relationship, not very likely

Ya you're a dumb cunt. I don't wanna see your pussy and I hope this dude dumps your dumb ass. You mad that the fucking veggies are gonna get cold? You can't fucking throw a tortilla back on the stove to warm it up? Dude I can make a fucking tortilla in like 10 minutes from scratch. Get the fuck out of here you dumb whore.

Suck his dick when he arrives and everything will be ok. Order a pizza later if you’re hungry. Was that so hard to figure out?

Use a microwave dumbass, only keep it on for a few seconds, or stick in oven on really low heat to keep warm. Jesus Christ use your fucking brain.

kinda interested in the vag

oh shit i got it

I would tell him to fuck off

XD seriously

Hahaha what a fucking hero

he might have a legitimate reason, he might just be fucking with you. hard to say without more context

i would ask him, hey, why are you gonna be so late? did something happen? then see if he tries to come up with something, if he has a (seemingly) genuine reason, etc

just show your fucking tits and stop pretending to be autistic.

We want the hatey tits.

Consider him a 10. It also has a lot to do with personality.
I am not a chef. I wanted to impress by making an easy dish look 'chefy'. You seem mad at me for no reason. I prepared a nice meal and got repaid with 'gonna be two hours late' with zero response. Why am I the bad person? Thank god you only rolled dubbs. You don't deserve to even see my almost perfect vagina. As they say.... Neck beard detected. Please leave my thread.

also plastic wrap over the veggies and into the fridge will help prevent them from degrading as much / as quickly. if he's being a cunt just invite a friend over and enjoy a nice dinner and forget about that shit

If you still want him to come, just warm it up in the oven. If you don't want him to come, eat it yourself and enjoy it.
You can always ask why he is running late. If you think his answer is shady you can always tell him to let it go and enjoy the meal yourself.
Looks delicious by the way.

> Please leave my thread
Holy kek

Good preparation. Fuck that loser smoke some bud and post pussy

>Neckbeard
gtfo or post nips

Yea post ya diddles

this. no one gives a fuck about your problems bitch. show your tits or kick rocks.

i think it looks good but someone did roll a 69

Ayyyee lmao 69 get bitch

>thick skin

Don't warm up the veggies in the oven, like the other user said, plastic wrap and store in the fridge.

Well fuck.
Can I please get a reasonable reply now? Tell him don't bother or heat up old shit. Either way I am not getting laid.

I delivered, so if any user with a tad of a soul will tell me what to do.
And again, no tit pics.

Listen here ugly, dudes said your "lady parts" are not 1/2 bad. That means you're fucking disgusting and there needs to be liquor involved when fucking you. I mean some people like Arby's. Fuck it.

Now, cutting veggies and making a tortilla is FAR off from being a "chef".

You said you were "in love with him" and you're bitching about him being late? Dude's probably fucking some other Tinder whore. Just be patient.

Step your cooking game up and stop being a needy bitch. Everything about your post explains why you're on Tinder. Have some fucking class. That shit is for prostitutes.

Keep warm in oven, not hot, warm. Do it half hour before he get there. If he don't like it offer desert. Problm solve show tits anyway don't care if small

Tits and we can have a good convo

das a pretty puss puss

fridge and microwave. guys care less about what food looks like and more about how it tastes.

also if he is autistic he probably pooped himself which is why he is late

Ewwww clean ya poopie hole

You have a hairy butthole.

shave those asshole whiskers. for get about him and just find some other faggot who is willing to fuck you. youre a girl. its not going to be hard... unless youre an uggo.

He gave no reason? Ask him whats up? Probs best to forget about him. Nice puss. I like when you call it your kitty.

butthair/10

epilate or asphyxiate

this

This bitch is mad about the dude she is in love with is 2 hours late but she doesn't seem to realize that posting your pussy on Sup Forums is ok. lol. Can someone say daddy issues. lol. What a dumb cunt. This is their logic.

She won't even wipe her arse!

she met the faggot on a fucking app... the bitch is retarded not autistic.

heat it in the oven for about 1 hour before he is supposed to arrive (not to hot) and just chill until he shows up

lettuce will wilt and cheese will dry so i'd suggest cutting new lettuce later and bagging the cheese.
the rest on the tray should be fine just cover it.
I guess that's ground beef on the side? You can just reheat that on the stove or in the microwave with maybe a tablespoon of water and it should be fine.
My gf also has tiny tits it's not necessarily a negative

put everything cold prepared in the fridge, leave the tacos either in the oven on an extremely low setting to keep warm (like 100 farenheit) or if they are not made, then leave the filling on the stove simmering at 1.

good luck getting the dick, bro.

Where is ya hairy tits ya whore

He won't give a shit about the food. You'll get laid if you want just come onto him. No guy goes to a woman's place for dinner and actually gives a shit about dinner until you've been together a while. Blow jobs make up for everything.

You've got a super nice pussy, though, I'll give you that. Let's see more.

As a 40 year old married man who used to operate somewhat along these lines (late, oblivious/inconsiderate) I would say be true to yourself. If it irks you that much, it's a bad way to start a relationship that may not be meant to be, no matter what the Tinder gods say and how desperate you are getting. You could perhaps give him a second chance by offering to reschedule. Then, if things start working out, you can tell him about your tortilla extravaganza he ruined, much to his shame, which he will hopefully absolve with expensive jewelry or something else you desire. Good luck.

This. Come on OP, I know you're a girl and all but don't be that stupid.

This made me literally lol.

>the bitch is retarded not autistic
Autistic people are retarded...

god damn that is the definition of an edible pussy.
not really sure what other advice you want. you have 3 choices basically.
1. tell him to kick rocks, enjoy the food alone, and be sad for the rest of the night.
2. stay mad about him being late, let him come anyway, fuck him, get your satisfaction, then never talk again because he was shady with the lateness in your autistic opinion.
or 3. have him come over, discuss his lateness and the fact that it came with no explanation did not make you feel good. he will probably apologize, then you can decide if you wanna bang and get your satisfaction.
is there anything i'm missing here?

the best advice I can probably give you is to not fall in love with people you meet on tinder. I know that sounds harsh, but you said it yourself, you've been texting him for two weeks and now you're in love? You're not, you're just infatuated. You may be scaring him off by coming on too hard too fast.

Don't let yourself get attached so fast, especially if it's just some fuckwit on Tinder. That app exists for sex, not for relationships. When relationships grow out of Tinder matches it's by accident, not intent

nice and id say drop him if hes going to bail on you like that especially without even trying to make a fake excuse then he doesn't care about you as much as you do and you deserve someone who will reciprocate how you feel

Stale pasta from the other day

spread it with the timestamp to confirm real

you seem really hot and cute.

hes a guy. he probably wont even realize he made you mad. give him a chance, reheat the food, if it goes well then you know he probably genuinely ran into a problem and itll be easy to get over. the night can still go well!!! i doubt he'll complain about the food-- guys rarely care unless hes some kind of chef. and if he does, apologize, tell him unfortunately it got cold because you were late, but we can order pizza and watch netrflix instead

at least, thats how all my "bad" dates ended.

i wont read the thread but just chill and wait until he arrives. i mean he is still on the way to you i guess, no? dont be autistic and blow it off. I met my now best friend on tinder and we spend nearlly every day together. so its worth it a try atleast

Wow, being married and realizing you're this much of a cuck. What a surprise. Do you sit down when you pee user?

XD friendzoned

You're retarded
We shouldnt have to roll to see your ugly body
You are an attention seeking whore and should kill yourself
You seem like a narcissist and you fall in love way too easily
You don't have thick skin
you don't know who you are
you're a woman
you suck
hope you kill yourself
he doesnt need an excuse, you arent dating
you probably only want a bf because you're lonely and shallow and if you have a bf you'll feel like you're somebody instead of just being somebody in the first place
you want a meaningful relationship with a 10 but are willing to show your vagina on /b for free
kill yourself

he does. bet he lets black bulls ream his wife while he watches.

oh, and i forgot to add, i'd totally be mad too but in the end, its probably not worth fighting about unless he acts shitty in person too

Post feet?

your taco meat looks like fuckin dry shit if you tried to feed me that shit i would turn 360 degrees and walk away

what the fuck bean sprouts? bitch?

stick the food in the oven that is supposed to be hot and put it on a low setting and then just wait and stop being anxious. shit comes up once in a while user.

also, vagoo plz

fake as all fuck this image has been posted here like 300 times in the past few days

why the fuck are some of you talking about the fucking food? you obese fucks.

I saw this pic earlier today you faggot. Nothing better to do?

hey lady, nice vagina!

if he knew you were making food (like, were your plans to have dinner together?) then he should apologize for the short notice on changing plans, and probably offer an explanation

if the food was a surprise then fuck you, you knew the risks when you started working. eat it and forget it

who the fuck tells their girl they have "half bad lady parts" and why did 2 of your previous relationships say it? Did they both agree or did the three of you all discuss the contents of your body and aqgreed you're not "half bad"
very confused please help

Weird pic but thanks for the reply.
So many mean people here, but some are helpful. If tonight doesn't work out where do you live? I'm in SoCal if you want to exchange emails user?

Sometimes I do, when I have to get up in the middle of the night to piss. Your day will come.

>has never fucked a girl.

Well you delivered, sharpie in pooper if you please.

Anyways, ask him why, and toss the food in the oven on warm. The unfortunate thing is that you don't currently know why. If it's a bullshit reason, then fuck that guy. You can do something else with your time and your nice vagina. But like if he has a legit reason, telling him to fuck off would be rude.

Still, guys are a dime a dozen so finding a new sausage won't be that hard.

winrar

No no we spoke about the food he likes and I bought and prepared accordingly.
That's why I'm pretty pissy right now.

because some people actually buy into the roastie meme

>im autist

>i use tinder

pick one whore

You really are an autistic. You ever botheredasking why he is gonna be late?

>>he just texted me 10 minutes before he was supposed to

Please just show us your tits

IDK what the problem here is. Youre female and the guy has presumably already seen what you look like and is coming over. Act cute, laugh at his jokes, give him the big old doe i wanna get fucked eyes and let him maneuver you onto your back. It isnt hard to get a guy to fuck you.

Also, he cares about sticking his dick in you far more than he cares about your veggie plate.

unfortunately i'm in florida

i'm also a girl, but im bisexual.

Sup Forums wanted vagoo so i posted some vagoo (even tho it wasn't yours). my bad if that weirded you out.

Order take out. Jesus christ you are autistic af

Good I'm glad

Show us tits you fucking cunt

how about both

aside from women not needing to put any effort in, autistic or not, tinder is the literal representation of autism for dating because people are too retarded to do it face to face at a bar anymore

Lol that pic was from a thread this morning.

Yes, just avoided the question.
Well why be two hours late? I think he is with another girl.
I have never been with a girl and I couldn't because my parents would never allow it sorry.
I said I was. I wanted to impress him. I am autistic sure but even I know that won't impress him (if he shows).

femanon just turn on a movie then flick the bean. It would be a privalige for a man to plant his meat flag in your love cave...... I would take out your used tampon with my teeth... hold on for a load of cock tribute threads.
With a LOAD of regards,
''origano origamo''

watch yourself on that edge kid, you stupid underage faggot

Why give you any advice at all? Since youre showing 12 hr old pussy trying to get a therapist.

I just finished making before posting this pic. Please either stop trolling or show where I posted earlier..
As Sup Forums would say, pro tip: you can't.

user youre being a little bitch. right now shut the fuck up and go to a different thread you dumb shit. let her post in peace. she fallowed the rules youre just shitting on peoples parades you shoe covered in dog shit.

m'lady

I found the faggot guys

Cool story faggot

>Well why be two hours late? I think he is with another girl.
Maybe. or he might just be an alpha. Is that a problem to you? Are you exclusive before this first date?
I am not a 10 but I am decent looking, and just like good looking women, guys that look good know it because that shit doesnt happen by accident. So 10/10 guy probably is taking advantage of the fact that most women already know they will sleep with them as soon as they see them. a good personality is just a bonus. He can fuck with women and they keep coming back, its biological. You just kind of have to expect it. Men are limited in the amount of sex they can have mostly by their ability to acquire it. Some are just less limited than others.

hey, >748974799 here, I'm in southern California. what part? I'd be down to chat and see if we hit it off at all.

post a new timestamp femanon

He's got a point weather you want to believe it or not, user