My sister just told me that she had a miscarriage and her naked pictures have been sent to her from anonymous emails...

My sister just told me that she had a miscarriage and her naked pictures have been sent to her from anonymous emails. She's talking about calling the cops. Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nzo9kyvOFV8
youtube.com/channel/UCBBLTAPXx_7kGfq3KT16f3Q/live
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

and pictures of sis...

Seriously ? The fuck is wrong with you people

hello, you must be new here

any more of the miscarage im almost there

How does her miscarriage lead to naked pics online?

Whatever.

You new here?

Nope. Been on here several weeks.

new fag

Stfu I ran your ip and you've only been on here 4 days.

Ok, why are you posting this?

why even post this thread if you arent even going to post her, if we cant see her we dont care and you just seem like a lying faggot

You'll cowards dont even smoke crack

3 days and 16 houra

Wtf is a houra ? Yeah look who's the newfag now. Newfag at English hahahah

This is why trump won the presidency

This is why trump won

People like the faggots in this thread is why Sup Forums can't have nice things anymore...

Hahaha yes imagine if that statue of him nude had a giant dick like down to his ankles

MOAR

MOAR

Looks like you are fucking new, lurk moar.

Sup Forums has changed for the worse. It will never be post 2006 days, the glory days. How I miss that Sup Forums....

youtube.com/watch?v=Nzo9kyvOFV8
my STREAM heroes III wercome

[b]Гepoи III Meчa и Maгии , Heroes of Might&Magic, игpa 1999 гoдa.
Cтpим :[/b]

youtube.com/channel/UCBBLTAPXx_7kGfq3KT16f3Q/live

Зaхoди aнoн, cтpимитьcя этo вcё дeлo oчeнь чacтo, тeбя вceгдa ждёт тaм чaтик. Пo мимo гepoeв плaниpyeтcя в cтpимaх вcё из pyбeжa "нocтaльгии", a этo знaчит Диaблo, Mopoвинд, Дизaйплc и пpoчee.

[b]Warning_Baжнo :[/b] твoя пoдпиcкa нa кaнaл, a тaк жe лaйки и oдoбpeния, a тaк жe пpoчиe пoчecти чтo ты oкaжeшь из oдoлжeния paди дaжe, пpиблaжaют кaнaл к TOПчикy, дa дa - oн paзвивaeтcя кaждый. Цeль пoкa пoлyчить пapтнёpкy и кyпить вeбкy. Чepeз гoд плaниpyeтcя нopмaльный ПeКa и нoвый кoнтeнтыч. К тoмy мoмeнтy кaк paз ycпeeтcя пpocтpимитcя вcё дaвнee.
[b]

Cылкa пocтoяннaя, дoбaвь мeня в зaклaдoчки, бyдy ocтaвлять пo cылкe oпoвeщeния чepeз cкoлькo и вo cкoлькo cтpимчaнcкий.

Дoбpoгo дня Aнoн, дoбpa тeбe, любoй ктo нaпишeт Бaмп в этoм тpeдe пoлyчит вceлeнcкoe oдoбpeниe.[/b]

What type of response did you honestly expect from posting here? I mean, its fucked, but this isn't a refuge for empathy.

>youtube.com/watch?v=Nzo9kyvOFV8
>my STREAM heroes III wercome
>[b] Heroes III of Might and Magic, Heroes of Might
>youtube.com/channel/UCBBLTAPXx_7kGfq3KT16f3Q/live
>When you are user, do this all the time, chant, there is always a chateau waiting for you. In addition to the memory of the planets in all of the countries from the "nostalgia" pyramid, this is Diablo, Mopovind, Dispic and even more.
>[b] Warning_Bazhno: [/ b] your podpikka on the channel, as well as the lykes and opodyniya, as well as the rest pocheschti that you can tell from the next padi da, drop the channel to Topchy, da da - he calls each one. Poc until you patronize and buy a web. After three years, a normal PKa and a new patient are stored. By the way, how does it work out all the time. [B]
>Sulk pootoyoyannaya, dobav mmenya in zakladochki, byudy octavlyat o sylke opevoscheniya chepez ckolko and voskolko ctpimchansky.
>In the course of the day, user, do not despair, anybody who writes Bump in this thread pays a vivid reminder. [/ B]

Still got no fucking idea what you on about user?