Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ahnUH7wnW30&t=190s
last.fm/user/chairmandore/library
rbt.asia/mu/thread/73795182/#73798452)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

While i never fully loved an entire album she does have some good songs

>vocal minority = shilling

no

Stop. Your hate only makes her and her fanbase stronger. You can't win, asshole.

>fanbase
>autistic virgins from a mongolian throat singing forum
kek

Also, the poll was legit, just the STATE of you grimefags that are in denial.
gr*mes admitted that she visits Sup Forums, so it's pretty likely she shills her stuff and newfags/perma virgins fell for it

just because a majority of Sup Forums has shit taste doesn't mean jack about Grimes' quality (which is much higher than most Sup Forumscore BS like GYBE)

grimes posting is from tumblr you retarded faggots

This. Sup Forums's awful taste in music is completely irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. It's obvious these people with bad taste couldn't even understand her music.

Sup Forums is made up of tumblr browsing, gr*mes listening faggots, who would a thunk...

Um, Sweetie it's because you're a contrarian, not some sort of patrician for listening to some generic synth pop.

the effect of kpop general on Sup Forums is really understated, it created an environment where avatarfagging with female musicians isn't just tolerated, it's encouraged because there's other lonely faggots who will give you attention and praise for it

Neutral Milk Hotel

>some generic synth pop.
You're a dumbass for believeing that her music is generic synthpop. It's not, you fool. Nothing about her is generic. You can't even name a similar artist to her.

I have to say it's pretty generic. And I like Art angels

youtube.com/watch?v=ahnUH7wnW30&t=190s
This video is prof that she is a complete ass when it comes to music, grimefags should be ashemed of the influences her music takes from. Her music is shit and her influences are even shitier

That gif is hilarious

>she

>blatantly assuming someone's gender for no apparent reason

fuck
right
off
back
to
cucked
whites

fuck
right
off
back
to
cucked
whites

fuck
right
off
back
to
cucked
whites

fuck
right
off
back
to
cucked
whites

fuck
right
off
back
to
cucked
whites

fuck
right
off
back
to
cucked
whites

fuck
right
off
back
to
cucked
whites

fuck
right
off
back
to
cucked
whites

fuck
right
off
back
to
cucked
whites

Generic, my ass. Nothing sounds like Art Angels. Prove me wrong right now.

leftycuck plz.

I liked her music at first but it's diy novelty doesn't really hold for me. It's not cohesive or well conceived music, it has the substance of someone with pink hair.

this

Nice job

Buddy, you need to realize you're in the minority and accept it.

t. Someone who's given Grimes albums fair ratings.

Bullshit. Unlike you asshole, she admits liking even uncool artists. Her taste is complex and far more patrician than your shitty taste.
Take a look here, idiot: last.fm/user/chairmandore/library This is patrician taste.
>Her music is shit
Stupid opinion.

So is she a """"she""""? Not even surprised, honestly.

>it has the substance of someone with pink hair.
>judging an artist's music based on their appearance
Lame and pathetic.

You have already been proven wrong on this point (rbt.asia/mu/thread/73795182/#73798452) like on most of your other dumb points. Do you have amnesia or just choose to completely ignore everything unpleasant to your delusional, autistic mind?

>Buddy, you need to realize you're in the minority and accept it.
Patricians are always in minority. ALWAYS. I accept that.

Those aren't similar to her music, you fuck. Did you even listen to her discography, numbskull?

Can you read? Rabid fucking retard.

Contrarianism != Patricianism

Literal WE WAZ nigger

If you weren't pathetic you would care about people's criticisms instead of iust scapegoating the whole thing and being incredibly selfish. You're actually really pathetic and self-involved and i really doubt if you're actually respected. You made a career off of being a meme and a bad joke

>Her taste is complex
No liking justin bieber and other shit stuff does not make her taste "complex". Not to mention she thinks justin bieber "not a product of the machine".
her music is basic shit when it comes to tecnical stuff and her lyrics are baby talk kind of shit. her music is meant for 16 year old girls at the very best.

Alice Glass does what Grimes does but better

Fuck you with your meta bullshit. Sup Forums's criticism sucks. Period.

She sounds like a cheap clone of Purity Ring. When she will make a song half as good as Oblivion then we will talk.

Well, being of patrician status would emply that you listen to actually good music, which is normally not liked by the general public. However, Sup Forums is already filled with patrician users already. So that argument is already null and void, like Gr*me's career.

You're not even sorry. You're a shit person.

>you're a shit person for having different opinions
Lame.

>When she will make a song half as good as Oblivion then we will talk.
Neither can grimes

You're just a really shit person user

Grimes' music is patrician: innovative, not very popular and very acclaimed. Anything else is just your opinion.
>However, Sup Forums is already filled with patrician users already.
R O F L

>you're an asshole for having different opinions
Lame.

>you're a numbskull for having different opinions
Lame.

>you're a dumbass for having different opinions
Lame.

Did I trigger you so much?

Yep

Lame. You just can't handle the bants.
Hue hue hue hue! She already did that masterpiece, Oblivion.

>admitting that Grmes is a one-hit wonder
Nice that we have settled that!

Interesting. Those are just words. Why do you even post in these threads?

>She sounds like a cheap clone of Purity Ring
>Predates Purity Ring

Denigrating other artists to elevate your mediocre artist is pretty pathetic bruv.

Why do you exactly?

I didn't say that. I said she did that masterpiece, not the only masterpiece.

This is all i do

Why are gr*mefags always so salty and sensitive when you make fun of their orc faced shemale, no talent hack?

>denial
Don't worry, it's the first step. You can do it!

mandatory pasta

>gr*mefagS
repeated and unfounded arguments like a broken bot day after day. He's literally the only one in this whole thread fighting people, there's no one else ITT defending her. His dumb writing style with recycled phrases and broken English is visible from a mile.

We have concluded that he is a mentally ill person a long time ago and it's best to STOP replying to him and feeding his attention whoring fragile ego. He feeds off of (You)'s same way slutty girls feed off of Instagram likes - if you stop giving him (You)'s there's no purpose in his life anymore and he'll leave the board and attempt suicide or something. So just do that and stop taking him seriously and ever replying to him since he's the most ignorant, stubborn, hypocritical person this board has ever witnessed. You won't change his autistic mind no matter how good arguments you present to him since his deluded mind simply decides to ignore anything unpleasant to him, especially about his waifu that he is obsessed with and sees absolutely no flaws in.

(BTW, there are definitely some other people discussing her in her generals, but they admitted they rarely post outside of the general. The only two that leave the general are classical music user who is a normal guy that you can have rational, coherent discussions with and this other autistic individual described above. Bear in mind that even classical music user hates that guy and has confronted him and called him a sperg numerous times so yeah, he's hated even in his own circles)

>inserts pasta which is boring, generic, and without substance; much like all of gr*me's discography.

Now he'll post something like "u hav no proof that it is one persona, post IPs dip nitwit!!" or "how dare u find an scapegoat for all grmesposts dumbfuck!!1"

>74901429
>Predates Purity Ring
It doesn't matter. Her work pre-Purity Ring sounded like CC (her band). Her work post-CC sounds like PR. Don't mess the chronological order.

It's you, the same dumbass that talk shit in her threads. Take a break you fucking moron.

Except PR sounds like CC post their first album, which still predates PR.

I don't understand why people still reply to yorubafag after all this time

Except that you're wrong. PR's debut sounds like itself and it has nothing to do with CC's chitune influenced synthpop.

It's probably newfags, the same ones that reply to 'Does mu like death metal' threads

Because fuck you, that's why.

>chitune influenced synthpop.

Which they advanced from by their second album, to a sound that PR is similar to, following that album.

Have you actually listened to CC?

The big difference is that those threads are probably made by different people while all of the grimes threads are made by yorubafag

Are all Yoruba people this salty and aggressive?

Who is yorubafag

I do. Shrines doesn't sound like CC1. Fact. CC did their own thing, PR appeared later and did their own thing too, Alice started copying PR after she left CC. This is what really happened. Why do you act like it's impossible for an older artist to copy a newer and fresher artist?

OP of the thread, the person described here aka the guy defending her against "haters" 24/7 on this board (and ITT). He outed himself as being Yoruban in a thread, hence the nickname

a meme

Alice is just trying to get on her feet

Are you stupid? The OP is anti-Grimes. You're just full of shit.

Interesting

Anthony was at least kind enough to spare her a decent score. A 7 i think it was

the autistic grimesfag

Anime james

*cough*their skin color*cough*

Grimes got a 7 too but she deserved it im so raped by that injustice fml

The way you rate grimes is how you rate yourself. Also traps r gay.

Why does Grimes trigger Sup Forums?
New-ish fag here.

Tokimonsta, DAWN, Foxes, Nebbra, SZA, Imogen Heap all "produce" a good portion of their own music as well. Which is questionable that Grimes doesn't get ghost producers in her sessions at this point.

For the same reason k-pop triggers Sup Forums, the fans.

>it's pretty generic
What other specific artists does it sound like to you, and why?

>inb4 some sort of retarded non-response
I actually unironically want to know - I loves Grimes' music, and I'm always looking for other artists whose music sounds like hers.

>Which is questionable that Grimes doesn't get ghost producers in her sessions at this point.
She likes to have complete control over her music. She has an identifiable style. When someone else produced her music (BloodPop produced Go) it clearly sounded different.

Which specific records have you listened to?

>records
stop trying so hard

>minority
Not that user, but seriously - no one throughout the entire course of human history - has EVER claimed good taste is a majority trait...

How many times have you listened to her music?

How many artists are there in your music library?

Same goes for the latter artists I listed. I was just making a point off of a clearly sperging superfan.
>You can't even name a similar artist to her.
That's just ignorance to a vast amount of female producers / singers.

She does seem like a super try-hard "artsy" chick. I don't think her music is shit tho. It ranges from generic to good. Mostly generic.

>Sup Forums is already filled with
Pleb/patrician in music is a meme, dude. Stop trying to base an argument on it - it just makes you sound like a moron.

Ask the gr*me fag who brought it up, like it even matters.

Why did you censor her name, autist? You need to take your pills because you hate her too much.

>salty yorubafag gets triggered once more

Perfect description.

What the fuck is going on
Y'all need to chill