I told this guy I was talking to for a couple of days via tinder that “I wasn’t interested” rather than leading...

I told this guy I was talking to for a couple of days via tinder that “I wasn’t interested” rather than leading him on or ghosting him. In return? He called me a slut. Mind you, we never talked about sexual activities between us or at all. Please spam him. Make him feel guilty for the way he treats women.

305 area code is where again

Just texted him saying some slut posted his phone number on the internet.

Shut. The. Fuck. up.

You know the rules tits and a time stamp and you got an army or tards

Go away you dumb hoe

Not your personal army.

305 is Miami.

Why would you sell me out?

I texted him some gore. sorry about your bad luck op. we're not all like that.

Alaska. Remember this bitch posting this like a month ago

Thanks for the support guys.

Charge your damn phone!

Tits or GTFO

Sage

Now get him to send you HER number

fuck thats a great idea im on it gimme a few minutes

It’s charging now.

No tits.

NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY BITCH

If you're on tinder its a given you're totally a gapped slut. You are what we call cum dumpsters.

Rest in pickles OP. It was nice knowing ya

nypa faggot

bumping for this

it's me again.

none of you basement dwellers have the balls to get my number from him, so your threats don't scare me

You want my number? I’ll give you my number. I have nothing to hide. I’m not the one walking around slut-shaming girls like he is. Or you guys for that matter.

of course, who's to say I gave you my number or the number of some hoe i hate?

Post your number then you dumb bitch

All we really want is to see your boobs. Show us and we can take that jerk down. Easy easy, sweetie.

Wow, I sent him some cheeze Pizza OP.
If you want to talk to a real gentleman hit me up. I respect woman.

>He calls you a name
>You violate his right to privacy by purposefully and intently spreading his information in hopes of inflicting malice

Guess which one of those is a misdemeanor slut

Lawlz..... Fag

i prefer pepperoni pizza

10/10

NYPA

We're waiting you disgraced lonely slut.

I'm vegan

>ghosting
ugh

>cheese pizza
>vegan

"slut shaming"
that's the stupidest shit ever.
>i'ma fuck all kinds of guys. i'm going to spread STDs. I'm going to be a degenerate lowlife. don't call me names
seriously. slut it up if that's what you want to do, but don't be surprised if i call you a slut.
it's like when a nigger who gets caught stealing a TV gets called a thief, and everyone's all upset that i called him a fucking nigger.
I WANT MY TV BACK, TYRONE

Dude is a bitch. Dont blame you for ditching him.

But my point is, I didn’t steal a TV. I didn’t have sex with him. I didn’t even talk about having sex.

The cheese comes from the cow, the cow says moo moo

But why'd you deny him? You have nothing to lose if you are so lonely you using tinder and both of you liked each other.

Just didn’t feel a connection.

Miami, FL
Hence, Pitbull is Mr 305

$10 into the paypal of whoever identifies OP

>mfw OP is reverse personal armying and trying to fuck with whoever OP is pretending to be

^ what?