Do Sandy Hook crime scene pictures even exist?

Do Sandy Hook crime scene pictures even exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=f36_1364446267
metabunk.org/sandy-hook.f24/
youtube.com/watch?v=M8t8mSt14Ng
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why would the government take photos of their own wrong doing?

I read it was a hoax

in what way, elaborate

all the families houses were paid off the christmas before the shooting

Nope, because it was an obvious false flag, all you have to do is a small amount of critical thinking and research.

it all started when your dad fucked your mom

No, i've been looking for them, but not so much as a snapchat was taken.

You can't take crime scene pictures of something that didn't happen

some desk sergeant probably masturbates to them

so the school is empty? or just the "victims'" families were gone?

>sANDY

Victims either too young to have a phone, or too full of bullets

No crime.

No scene.

No pics.

Get it?

Full frontal hoax.

dear god.... no one should have to suffer through that

It's not strange that there are no photos of dead children, look at Columbine, I don't recall seeing any photos of the victims. It's fucking weird as hell that there are so few photos of the inside of the school, the response, the weapons used, or really anything of that nature. Even the behavior of the victims families and those tied to Sandy Hook through the town or the school is really creepy and weird.

There's a reason people won't let this go (as opposed to, say Virginia Tech), it's because not a lot of what we are being told adds up.

Yep, the "victims had moved away at the end of the school year, their houses had be bought by fed.gov.
School was closed for asbestos abatement.
No bodies were seen, no blood or etc.
"Parents" were crisis actors. There are photos of several as protest coordinators at Occupy in NYC and Boston the year before.
The FBI and DHS were doing a "drill" a mile away when the hoax happened.
The Red Cross donations page for the "vitims" accidentally went live the day before the shooting.

Need more?

Does the NSA have desk sergeants?
>tfw the nsa is wholly comprised of desk sergeants

I'm not saying I don't believe you but yeah I want more I'm interested

>Victims either too young to have a phone

lol

The police take crime scene photographs, Not whoever happens to be around lol

I thought there was pics and the conspiracy theorist said they were mannequins.

Except there were security tapes, however in this situation even the parking lot security tapes have not been found.

Relevant: liveleak.com/view?i=f36_1364446267

I have sold parents a galaxy s7 edge for their 8 year old before.

>so the school is empty?
The school oddly was bulldozed down right after.

actually the opposite of that you do. nice tho

"sandy hook wus conspiracy!! muh gunz muh gunz!!!"

>weapons manufacturers making more money than ever before, and even charging dipshit voters twice in the form of tax breaks.

lol

>The Red Cross donations page for the "vitims" accidentally went live the day before the shooting.
I don't believe any of the other stuff but this shit really makes me think. The same with the Facebook page going up a day before the shooting

Yes, links to credible and verifiable sources. That is what you people can never provide. Only shit tier websites with no actual evidence, just a bunch of photoshopped pics.

did they both go up before the shooting? verify plz

You can see the police report at the CT state police site. I downloaded it a long time ago. Anything that would be worth seeing is redacted, though.

>The school oddly was bulldozed down right after.
Just two months later. No effort to preserve evidence.

Just like Waco - they buldozed everything so that the falsity couldn't be proven by physical evidence.

You're a liar.
You spread disinformation.
You ignore obvious evidence.
You concoct untruths for whom?
The NRA.

You're a heartless asshat.

Supposedly the dates and times of the Facebook posts all predate the event by about a day

I totally believe you..........

The BBC was reporting that the twin towers had fallen about 10 minutes before they actually did

I know the ARC page did. You used to be able to look in the Google search statistics... I think they took that 'troublesome feature' out though. I don't use gaggle for anything.

metabunk.org/sandy-hook.f24/

prove that, there's timesynced streams of majopr broadcasts. yeah, they could fake that easily. but then where's the evidence it was on before the attack?

Yo who remembers this video?

youtube.com/watch?v=M8t8mSt14Ng

Not the fella who posted and certainly not one of the tin foil hat brigade but was watching BBC news that day and remember them reporting that.

What about photos of the "dead" kids taken after the event that supposedly killed them?

Or that Lanza's father is/was a serious bigwig at GE Capital, oine of the firms that launders money for the CIA and NSA. I don't mean they launder it in the usual sense, but when an operation needs funding that's not traceable back to FEDGOV, it is issued as a "loan" through GE-Cap or one of a few other selected firms that have 'security cleared' loan origination officers.
Now entire Lanza family is mysteriously and thoroughly disappeared. No headstone or cremation/burial record for Adam, either.

Stop

>youtube.com/watch?v=M8t8mSt14Ng
see post more real shit like this for proof

It could have been a timezone error or something. So maybe for the Australians

/thread.

What do you call a punch that kills 28 children?

A Sandy Hook.

what's this one of?

notice how the conspiracy theorist retards ignore this comment. just too inconvenient.

>Do Sandy Hook crime scene pictures even exist?
There are plenty of pictures of dead kids on the web, if that's your thing...
>backing away slowly

The red bags are biohazard cleanup bags. Anything with blood on it goes in them.

>It could have been a timezone error or something.

No not a time zone error. Google actually crawled it 12 hours before the "shooting" was enacted. Easy enough to compare the timestamps on the ARC webpage and the headline news pages announcing the "shooting" both at google, and all timestamped in GMT. No possible time zone issues when a global company uses GMT everywhere.
You see the problem, right?

>oddly

There is nothing odd about this whatsoever

Fake bullshit, no one was ever injured at Sandy Hook Elementary.

Way to jerk yourself off lmao like you've stumbled on some supreme secret to such a hot topic. The self praising is a kike feature, thus you must be a kike

proof?

Jesus christ. What a bunch of fucking foil hat wearing retards. It actually happened. Kids died. Just because you didn't see pix doesn't mean it's all made up. Go talk about Chem trails or something. Holy fuck.

School had been closed for asbestos abatement. Photo is undated and irrelevant. Although it **is** the inside of Sandy Hook Elementary, and probably taken the week it closed.

Remember that one faggot that went to some event to ask the family members questions which got him arrested for harassment? Then when he was convicted the judge made a court order restricting his free speech right to even write about Sandy Hook on the internet?

That's the kind of stupid shit that puts the tin foil right on the old noggin of many folks.

Why are you so offended by people questioning the official story lol...you get emotional like if you're involved. Potentially a kike shill - maybe.

Have any of y'all seen the we need to talk about sandy hook video?

>2017
>still believing in conspiracy theories

kek

I just think people are always looking for these "conspiracy theories" and become fucking brainless because of it. Grow up and stop thinking everyone is out to pull one over on you. I blame the internet.

Some of them point this out, and believe the weapons manufacturers were actually one party involved

Provenance on this photo?
You can't provide because
It's fake.

The wall tiles in SHE were glossy yellow. Look at any legit pictures. The tiles in this pic are matte finished and tan, not glossy and yellow.
Also, door is recessed from hall in this photo, but in real photos the doors are flush with walls of hallway.
Doorhandles are wrong, too.

Don't any of these things leap out at you, or are you a cuck who wants to believe what you're told to believe?

Yes, it was horribly made lol

post the real ones I want to see

not ignoring it, but it's not relevant.

Let's see them to compare

>all you have to do is a small amount of critical thinking and research
I did that and the opposite came up. Could it be youre a retard?

It's easy to say things happened, they always seem pretty weak on actually having proof.

Of course, it's fucking easy to manufacture digital proof.

Not the same school building - look, no round window in door.
Also, where is blood on carpeting? "in a red bio-bag"??

Please.

Fucking Alex Jones all up in this thread. Life straws for everyone. Morons..

Its almost like some idiot posted a random picture and is pretending its sandy hook

I work with people who have suffered tragic losses. They can have sudden mood swings, smiling one minute while they block out reality and crying the next minute when it all comes back. Did you think they'd just scream and cry for days like maniacs?

>Fake bullshit, no one was ever injured at Sandy Hook Elementary.

As I said, the school had been closed. Allegedly for "asbestos abatement". Even that is a lie, though - cement foundation, cinderblock walls, and a steel roof, built in the early 1970s. Never had a "boiler" for heat. Used natural gas. No boiler, no steam pipes. No steam pipes, and not 1940s/50s construction, then definitely no asbestos.
If you keep digging, you just find *more* lies...

It's a hoax. All of it. Period.
Just because I can't hand you their laundry list of reasons for doing it, doesn't mean they didn't do it.

So same the Gulf of Tonkin, the USS Liberty, etc., etc., etc.

Funny, I was thinking, it's like some idiot is pretending for a minute that they actually know what the inside of Sandy Hook looked like.

>proof?
go dig on google. I'm done amusing you.

Mother of God.. This guy drank all the Kool aid.

lel, that's usually what stops the conspiracy theorists dead in their tracks

>Let's see them to compare

I'm not your bitch. But it wouldn't be hard, because some of the pic's in this thread *are* actually of the inside of SHE. Just fucking scroll back through the thread, you lazy lizard.

There it is. Lol. Typical end of a conspiracy theorist.

lmoa ok

proof? thats for cucks.

prove it isn't a hoax, bet you can't, fucking brain washed monkeys

i wish all these conspiracy nuts could have been there sucking the proof out of Lanza's gun.

And yet again...

sAndY HOok wAS FaKe durr hurr

Proof?

FUCK YOU I'M NOT YOUR BITCH!

Hm. Convenient. A government plan where no links on the internet currently exist. I wonder why.........

It is widely accepted that it did indeed happen, the burden of proof falls on you fag

>prove a negative
>also don't bother pointing to anything in the media, because they're all "in on it".

Is this really how you operate? Goddamn you're an idiot. An actual laughable idiot.