How much blood in the toilet is too much? I have had to shit for about 2 days...

How much blood in the toilet is too much? I have had to shit for about 2 days. I was just sitting on toilet trying to push out a turd when all of sudden i head a peeing noise. I look at my dick and its not peeing. I look in the toilet and its got a bunch of blood in it. I wiped my ass and the paper had big blood clots on it. I still have to shit but im scared to. What do i do?

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.goregrish.com/threads/man-dies-while-on-the-toilet.20845/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dude go to the er like, now.

Op here. Enjoying my ramen

Yeah, some blood means hemmeroids. That much blood though, emergency room.

You probably have ulcerative colitis. Go to a dr

I shit blood regularly.
Went to the Dr when it first happned and they took a sample and then just said it wasn't cancer.
So I just ignore it now.

I've also cumed and pissed blood and it was a similar chain of events but that only lasted a week and hasn't happened since.

Ignore it.

forum.goregrish.com/threads/man-dies-while-on-the-toilet.20845/

Fuck im scared. I have turd right on the edge but im worried its like holding in blood and if poo it out it will be like opening a cork on a wine bottle.

Red blood is usually just tearing or hemorrhoids. Black or dark green blood in your stool is serious.

Go to the ER, could be any number of things, if that pic is related; it's really dark and a cause for concern. Could be a GI Bleed among other things.

dont worry OP, its prolly just hemorrhoids. I get them too. Use some preparation H and if it keeps happening, go to a dr.

You ripped something. Its not as much blood as you think though, the water makes it look like alot more. Its safe to shit, but you are gonna want to make a doctors appointment. Emergency room if they bleeding doesnt stop.

If the bloods in your ass it's already not where it is suppose to be so it dosen't matter if you shit it out or not. Infact it probably better to get it out than keep it in. What if it clots and seals your ass hole shut?

Is right. Sometimes your hemorrhoids can get inflamed, and it can last for a couple days.

Happens a lot if you've been handling automotive chemicals, spray paint or the like. Had about two days of bloody shits after spraying a fuckload of brake clean without gloves on.

One or two days might not be a big deal. If this happens for a week, go to doctor.

Red blood good sign dark blood bad sign.

It's very likely not serious what is a good rule of thumb first-time you pass blood just get it checked out to make sure. It's very likely just a broken hemorrhoid considering you sound a bit constipated and we're probably pushing a lot.

OP, try to cut down on the number, size, and frequency of nigger dicks up your ass, and you might have a couple months left before you die from AIDS.

Nigga, you gon' die. Yo ass got dat terminal 7 ass cancer.

R.I.P in pepperonis

>Red blood good sign

Yes, it's fucking great to bleed out your ass.

Faggot.

This has happened to me a few times in life
When I asked my doctor about it his responce was a shrug & “ it’s either internal Hemorrhoids or stomach cancer”

literally any amount of blood in the toilet is too much

at this point don't even go to a doctor, go to a priest

You probably just have hemorrhoids from holding your shitnin too god damned long and sitting on your ass never doing anything...take some copacetic or other stool softeners...go tell a doc about the blood and hems and they can take a look and see if they are obstructing your colon and need cut out...otherwise do what this desk jockey who gets them occasionally (60 hours a week at a damned computer for a living) does and take some TP...wrap your finger up nice and shove in...after you shit and wipe of course...should feel the pollup bastards in there...push them in a bit every time you shit and the bleeding will stop

Hemorrhoid versus internal GI bleeding.

Hemorrhoid bleeding is 1,000 times better then internal GI bleeding you vapid retard.

>you vapid retard.

kek, let's review your previous statement
>Red blood good sign

Bleeding out your ass is wonderful, perhaps even marvelous.

You faggot nigger retard, go get your shit pushed in by every drop-out financed by the United Negro College Fund. That'll leave a "good sign" in your tighty whities.

Dumb cunt.

Op here i woke my mom and showed her and she looked at my poop chute and said it was hemorrhoids. She gave me a laxative also wiped me with a round pad looking thing that she said was for hemorrhoids. That was fucking scary I thought i was either gonna bleed to death from ass or find out i have stomach and butthole cancer.

You don't grasp the English language well do you.

My statement is 100% correct regardless if you like the language used. What kind of faget gets all angry over language use in a shiting blood thread? You need to reconsider your life.

Have a great night kid.

You got some internal hemorrhoids or a stomach ulcer that ruptured my dude, go to the doctor and they'll look either up your ass, or run a camera down your throat to check your stomach. My mom had to do that like a year ago, it looked like someone slaughtered a cow in the toilet. Theyll most likely give you these pills that coat your stomach that you take before you eat and then hook you up with some suppositories. If it is hemorrhoids, they can remove them. Seeing that much blood is unnerving, but go to the hospital asap and you'll be alright

Again:
>Red blood good sign

My comprehension is far better than your descriptive prowess, you fucking dolt.

Mad? I'm fucking laughing at a fucking moron.