So i'm throwing a Halloween movie marathon at my university...

So i'm throwing a Halloween movie marathon at my university, the thing is I can't show any movies that are rated above PG-13. So i'm looking for recommendations for any horror/Halloween themed movie that's not rated higher than PG-13.

Here's what I have so far (I haven't seen any of these movies yet)

>Trollhunter
>Dark Crystal
>Labyrinth

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BUZTybLlWKI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>university
>cant show anything over pg-13
op highschool fag detected

Insidious is pg-13

The Last Unicorn
The Black Cauldron
Legend (Tim Curry is kickass as Darkness)

Troll Hunter is good, but you have to ask yourself if people will tolerate reading subtitles?

Play the Charlie Brown Pumpkin special. Sure it's dated, but it's within the season.

Play "A Nightmare Before Christmas" which doubles as both a Halloween and a Christmas movie. Plus it's popular.

You can go full retard and play the Nightmare Night My Little Pony episode during season 2 where Luna first visits everyone, but I can guarantee you'll empty out the crowd.

Ernest Scared Stupid is a Halloween movie, I think.

Also look in to Halloween specials from various television shows from the past. Like Roseanne, or Family Matters.

OH play "Hocus Pocus." That is the shit and a tradition in Salem Mass where they play a projection of the movie in the town's square.

This is some bullshit movie night. I suspect religious involvement, and I imagine the “brings his acoustic guitar everywhere” guy is the coolest person in your crowd of expected patrons.
The list you have for movies is shameful for Halloween themed shows. All three of them are in the fantasy genre honestly.

But I’ll attempt to be helpful to your endeavor.
Hocus Pocus: easily pg-13 or under
Pumpkin head: legit creature b-movie
There was a shit ton of lame ass horror movies made in the last 5-6 years, not sure if any of these are pg13 or under but I remember no titties in em at least : ouija , the Lazarus project, the conjuring, paranormal activity.

that movie is also terrible and i want to kill every character everytime is see it on a tv screen

The Watcher in The Woods

odd you put two of the three movies that go together there is a third in what might be called the Jim Henson collection

Gremlins, the 1st one.

Young Frankenstein
Rocky Horror Picture Show
It Follows

I realize a couple are rated R. IDGAF, your Uni is shit if you can't show off a rated R film.

Airplane. Always good, and because fuck your ratings heres some tits.

More like middle school.
>OP is 12 and what is this?

damn i was about to post this one lol

youtube.com/watch?v=BUZTybLlWKI