Should I just settle fellas? Can't find the one near me Intelligence level. Should I settle for a feeble minded...

Should I just settle fellas? Can't find the one near me Intelligence level. Should I settle for a feeble minded, easily manipulated wamen? Who's daily covos and thoughts could be physically dumped into a bucket and they would still have no meaning? Who would be so innocent and childlike, that I could feel as though I'm talking to a child? :'(

It's always hard finding the one. But you'll get her some day non.

But I've tried so hard and got so far. Honestly I just think that if I lived in a highly densly populated area. It would be easier to find a woman of my caliber

Yeah what kind of girl are you looking for user?

>thinks he's intelligent
> spells woman waman

Yeah settle down better yet don't procreate please
You have you just think your better then you are

I'm looking for an introspective, observant, aware individual that understands herself. An introverted, kind and caring, compassionate girl. Somone that understands more than small talk, more than chat-chat, someone who goes beyond philosophy and understands the world.
> Basically my only wish is that I could find the female version of my self. And she must be strong like bull.

Same here. I've been dealing with what I can get. And I tell ya, I ain't been getting plenty. My last gf was 5/10 landwhale. She was nice but was annoying.

Bait

Of course it's wamen fool! Wamen, wamen!

And I'm just a common man. I'm too picky.

>I'm looking for an introspective, observant, aware individual that understands herself.
>introspective,
>observant,
>aware individual
Get a load of this guy!
>understands herself.

No I genuinely want advice. I just didn't want to sound like I was a whiny baby, who lacked confidence.
> Now do you got any advice?

Get outta here Spider-Man. I loves ya but you can't be shutting on threads man, it's just not right man.

Either bait or you are delusional.

Yeah, I know I'm just a dreamer. But what's wrong with having standards?

Scale back your expectations. Most women are adult children.

Delousional? Explain.

just get yourself a boyfriend with feminine features. Women are incapable of holding an intelligent conversation outside of cosmetics or clothing.

I’m not saying that having standards is a bad thing. But yours are astronomically huge, especially for women.
Sorry m8 but it will be extremely hard to find a female of such qualities at this day and age of new age feminism, sjw nonsense and just plain stupidity by taking things for granted

You right. I guess I'll just have to communicate with them and approach them as if they were a 16 year old girl, facing the world and full of angst.

But I've lowered my expectations already. This is the most reasonable list I have. I just wanted to give them a chance at least. A poor man's chance at that. I've met "intelligent" wamen but they usually lacked logic. Something that is required for reason.

Youareverysmart

Drats! Foiled again by the webbed foe!

Explain

I ain't reading THAT shit.

Actually he is . He knows that these damn SJW's and liberals are out for the end of civilization!

Honestly at this point I'd go for a tier 5 kinda gal. One that is book smart but still normie enough that I can be reminded how hard it is to get a girl that's rational!

You should just go where you'd think such a girl would be user.

Will do! Thanks for the advice.

OP, you aren't the only one with this problem!