youtu.be/Wf_KWJC3QRs
youtube.com/watch?v=caZpeNtJWKg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nope

First for Froch a shit

>tfw too big to care about petty criticisms

First for THE ONE

stop right there

Can't wait for this, first show I'm going to in over 2 years.

Why is he so obsessed with Andre Ward?

How does one big as big and strong as Froch?

>big as big

Fight a bunch of bums and be proud of it.

Fighting in front of 80,000 screaming fans at Wembley would be a start.

Do people worldwide think Walsh has a chance? I'm from Baltimore and fans are expecting an easy win

he fought top fighters, but could only win against the bums

Gervonta is definitely the favourite, but I think Walsh's gameplan won't play into his hands nearly as much as Zlaticanin's did, and he won't underestimate him either. Good fight.

Based Dave Allen /o u r g u y/

>Tfw you will never knock out George Groves in front of 80000 maniacally screaming Frochamaniacs at the english national football stadium.

Is Tyson Fury /ourguy/?
>autistic
>names the jew
>elite banter

Don't worry guys, I'll do it twice as hard. And I'll sell 100k tickets while defending my prestigious IBO world title. My father says that I can do it

Froch has a top tier resume

Kys

who /knockoutcpfreshmart/ here? Baddest 105lb man on the planet.

He's the only fighter he faced and couldn't beat. Probably fucks up his ego and has autistic fits thinking about it

>resorting to rabbitpunches in Groves I

Duran-Leonard I is the GOAT fight in modern boxing, better than charles-marciano I, taylor-chavez I, trinidad-vargas I and certainly better than the shitfest that was ali-frazier I.

>not Gatti- Ward I
Shit's electric

>bum fight

Frank spending that BT money

youtube.com/watch?v=oNoHdY9sXxc

>yfw in the second fight ward actually got outboxed, yes outb-o-x-e-d by arturo "sweet sugar pea mantequilla" gatti

Ward got outboxed first 4 rounds in the first fight too.

I'd rather see two lower class go head to head then two elite boxers tiptapping and timesapping

Hey Floyd can we get you something? Perhaps a drink? A glass of Water? A Beer? An IV?

49-1

I think a fix could happen for the continuation of either brand

Looks like Gennady Golovkin is moving to Super Middle if Canelo won't sign a fight by June.

what about saunders?

And fight who? There's no money there and it's more risk. I still expect him to fight Saunders

I don't know who to blame for this fight not happening anymore

I would never sign to Mayweather promotions if I was a boxer.

Floyd literally just uses his job as promoter to stay in the spotlight, and doesn't let his fighters get any spot light.

If I was American, I'd unironically go with Bob Arum

As a Britfag, Eddie Hearn is the way forward for maximum exposure and an easy route to a title if you're good enough

Sanchez said that once he gets all the belts he doesn't have anything else in 160,so I'm sure they mean after June.

Whatever division he's in, he gets a good paycheck. HBO money

youtube.com/watch?v=fC0bkmJrn5k&

>OSCAR DE LA HOYA CALLS OUT MAYWEATHER TO REMATCH CANELO AT 160

>Will not let Canelo fight at 160 against an actual middleweight
>Is unironically able to suggest that Floyd Mayweather should rematch Canelo at 160lbs

Really makes you think

Sorry it's no Coralles Castillo 1

Spence is a hypejob, can't wait for Kell "Eddeh, it'th taaam fort big faaaahts" Brook to flatten him.

Hearn seems like a good way to get exposure, but I'm curious if his fighters get paid any more than franks.

In general I'm curious how much top level british fighters get paid. (i.e., crolla, murray, etc)

Real talk, Bob Arum is the greatest promoter of all time. Name one promoter who's made more superstars than him. Sure they all leave once they want more money, but he's the one who makes them huge

The first fight he promoted was an Ali fight.

He has been at the pinnacle of boxing promotion for his whole career.

>Hearn seems like a good way to get exposure, but I'm curious if his fighters get paid any more than franks.
In the past, Frank was the top level guy and got huge purses for guys like Prince Naseem and Ricky Hatton. Eddie Hearn has now taken his place, and has an exclusive broadcasting deal with Sky Sports, who pay the most in the UK.

Which Ali fight?

The amount a boxer in the UK earns depends a lot on their popularity and marketability. Crolla gets about a million per fight, but guys like Joshua get much more. Joshua is projected to make £15-20million for the Klitschko fight, and he has big endorsement deals with Under Armour and Beats headphones. And after the Klitschko fight, Hearn wants to make him a PPV attraction in the US, so he'll be getting two revenue streams from separate broadcasters, big bucks.

Too much of a gypsy for my liking.

Is he the top earning heavyweight?

Apart from Klitschko, yes but Klitschko will probably retire after the upcoming fight.

You have any idea how much Canelo makes per fight?

I think he's the highest earner in the sport at the moment, something like $30million per fight and more depending on the PPV sales.

well in Canelo Kahn he had a guaranteed 3.5 million plus ppv and mexican tv money.

Well shit that's a lot of money, thanks for the info.

>Ali-Frazier 1
>shitfest

to be honest, i dont think he can make Joshua a ppv star in the states. I just dont see it happening. If the Biggest american heavyweight, Deontay fucking Wilder cant even sell out in his hometown and doing small tv views, i dont see how Joshua can sell,unless he fights Wilder in Vegas.

Where did you hear Crolla gets 1 million per fight.

I find it hard to believe any of the Matchroom fighters who are fighting on regular sky sports fight nights getting anywhere near that. I don't understand where that money would come from. I would honestly be surprised if Crollas last fight did half a million in ticket revenue.

I believe the Box office fighters getting million dollar pay days, and I could even see Joshua making that much for the Klitchsko fight.

The first Chuvalo fight I believe. I know it happened in Canada.

I'll find something for you to replace Mares-Santa Cruz

>he has big endorsement deals with Under Armour and Beats headphones.
Are endorsement deals really a big deal when it comes to boxing?

Guess it depends on how much they pay. Pacquiao had a huge Nike deal that cost him a lot of money when they dropped him. And Canelo has Under Armour backing and Golovkin has decent deal with Jordan.

How do hooks compare to straight punches in terms of power? Like what percentage of a straight left jab's power is a left hook's power? What percentage of a straight right's power is a right hook?

Contrary to popular belief hooks aren't that much stronger than straight punches. They obviously are somewhat stronger and nobody's going to give you a precise percentage (maybe sport science could if they measured the output of Newtons), but the real damage advantage of a hook over a jab is that you're applying the force from the side of the opponent's skull instead of the front. Thus, the trauma to the brain is bigger as you can notice yourself human's head has bigger rotation capacity sideways than from front to the back. If the brain's swelling is large enough in result of trauma maxillary nerve located in the jaw shuts the brain down temporarily what in turn results in a KD or a KO.

>that fucking belt

King of the poofters, innit.

Unknown killer Asian markets are true /box/ patricians choice.

if hes gonna leave middleweight it'll be if/when he surpasses hopkins' record of consecutive middleweight title defences. That & unifying completely for undisputed status

what about training the neck in a rotatory motion with bands?

would that lower the chances of KO?

Andre Ward is still trying to negotiate himself out of his career.

c>ratting any of marcianos """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""fights""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

I see that he says he'll move down to 168 for Golovkin. Probably to avoid Kovalev. And he knows his blind followers can say "Lil g gone duck SOG again"

is the following true or false?
a ppv fight in the uk is a ppv fight around the world. But a ppv fight around the world is on regular subscription in england (BoxNation/Sky) right? if so, you lot have been living like kings.

That filename. And police just turn a blind eye!

I believe that Joshua/Klit will be regular showtime. And Golovkin/Brook was in regular HBO here

Definately. Wrestlers like to make this exercise called bridge, just with supporting themselves on the head instead of arms and walking their feet from left to right, tilting the sides of head that touches the ground etc. They do it for the different purpose, but it's a great exercise for neck strength that helps to prevent KO's.

You don't have to do rotatory motion (but it's fine if you do), pulling a small weight up and down with your neck like Joshua (just without the momentum, that's one of few exercises for boxing when a controlled movement is prefered) will work the same muscle group all the same:

youtube.com/watch?v=1gReLDD_n5M

Another great one is "push-ups" supported only with your chin on a towel. Only feet and chin touch the ground and you raise your whole body by neck and hip action.

youtube.com/watch?v=PgdnrK_6Ywo

^from 1:35 onwards

>esnews
I don't think so buddy

why is this? wouldnt they want to maximise numbers?

Not for the time they come on. Pacific time,they'll be on around 1 or 2pm when they get the least number of viewers

because business, and time zones and markets.

I'm not shilling for Seckbach, just trying to give honest advice.

Tyson
youtube.com/watch?v=zvQTyHE2c5M

Yup. Great exercise, don't like doing it myself though, feels like I'm cramming my IQ back to double digits

How young was he when this happened?

we posting our boxrec's here boys?

here's mine

boxrec.com/boxer/394783

who here /foxtel/? anyone actually buy main events cards?

was may-pac free in england?

~24

I probably would have stopped after losing the first three fights.

boxrec.com/boxer/640938
I find this record to be pretty poor considering his kickbox resume.

11-0 supermiddleweight?
how would you like to headline an itv ppv with my son for the ibo 'world' title

Don't think so, even ppv in germany

I will say to Nieky that you are son will box and you send then the papers, tell to train hard because nieky is very strong, ja? We will make good fight, okay? Doei.

HE NIEKY HEB WER NEN ZWERTE VOR DICH

Let me guess, he probably has ties to the Big Dutch nbikie gangs.

what does wer mean? and zwerte?

Hey nieky i got a another black one for you

Trailer trash

youtu.be/Wf_KWJC3QRs

The guy he's fighting (Cagri Ermis) is also a kickboxer and arguably beat Nieky.
youtube.com/watch?v=caZpeNtJWKg

haha thanks
didn't have a problem with the other words, but couldn't translate wer and zwerte
the dictionary says that "zwarte" is correct, why did you write it e instead of a? just curious, I love dutch