Can we get a Comfy and Aesthetic thread going? Music, videos, pics, gifs, webms, even stories...

Can we get a Comfy and Aesthetic thread going? Music, videos, pics, gifs, webms, even stories. I'll accept nostalgic feelz and love feelz too but not too depressing okay? Love you Sup Forums
youtu.be/OrR1TGQY20Y

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LxZDxF0MyV0
youtube.com/watch?v=I7W_LE-ce9w
youtu.be/bGkQdoG-7zw
youtube.com/watch?v=Xkkky2qz_zU
youtu.be/JyNYkWKHf1Q
youtu.be/zc8hbSM1zVo
youtu.be/O32bHSWRSBg
youtu.be/IFxEjzERr2w
youtube.com/watch?v=ZSGJyUQZqVM
youtube.com/watch?v=MV_3Dpw-BRY
youtu.be/dp2QV-C5ThE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

thanks for makin this thread user

Comfiest song of all time
youtube.com/watch?v=LxZDxF0MyV0

youtube.com/watch?v=I7W_LE-ce9w
One of my favorite comfy songs.

You're welcome ^,^

Who was here for last night's thread? Lots of nice people there last night with good content.

I didn't really say anything but I was there. I hope some of those other anons are here.

couch

I hope so too

Does that a Winged Victory statue in the background? Classy if so.

Anyone got any stories? Describe a scene that you may or may not have actually experienced that you feel nostalgic about. I'll go.
>In LA (still live here)
>really young about 5
>driving to church with fam
>nice and gloomy and raining
>I would just watch the water drops hit the window
>some would be stuck as blobs of water, others would drizzle down in a stream
>I would trace the streams with my small finger feeling the cold window and small pit pats of the water hitting it
>imagination runs wild
>I miss those days

OC I posted in last night's thread as well

youtu.be/bGkQdoG-7zw

>lived in Hawaii for 6 years, went to high school, had my first jobs, etc.
>My bedroom had a patio to a small lagoon created by rain water
>dead of night, everyone asleep, slight rainfall, air is still humid
>strip off clothes and sit in the lagoon, water is only a bit cold but very refreshing
>spent hours just laying back letting the rain hit my face in the moonlight
>family had no idea
>this was my own little world
>wish I wasn't a little bitch about drugs back then, a bit of weed would have made it incredible

What island did you live on? I posted pics from my trip to Kauai in yesterday's thread as well.

less comfy but i always liked this one
youtube.com/watch?v=Xkkky2qz_zU

O'ahu, windward side

ほぼすべての画像がマンネリの既出画像じゃん!!

Man I remember sitting on my dog’s bed next to the window with her. We wold look out even in winter when it was freezing. My backyard was so pretty at night. ;-; good times

youtu.be/JyNYkWKHf1Q

My comfy songs. Couldnt choose just one.
youtu.be/zc8hbSM1zVo
youtu.be/O32bHSWRSBg
youtu.be/IFxEjzERr2w

Yes, they all say "Mind". I dont know why songs that say that are my comfy songs.

Also aesthetic I hand-made.

Love that picture. About to check out the music.

My heart hurts right now. I'm stuck with this one girl who takes pleasure in leading me on. And I can't let her go.
How do you let go of someone who you love and still remain in one piece?

Thanks! Btw sorry they're all The Killers' songs, haha. Love that band.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZSGJyUQZqVM

I approve of this thread. Been windy and raining all day so already feeling comfy.

Sorry for the self bump. Can anyone help?

Man I was into a girl like this a couple years ago. You just have to stand your ground and make it known what YOUR intentions are and then you can find out what her's are by being direct. If she's leading you on, you may not like her answer because it's probably that she's not interested but likes the attention you are giving her whether it's social, financial, or both. Trust me when I say, if she's not interested you NEED to move on, and she won't like it, but if you don't she'll continue to lead you on and probably try to use you more. It will hurt at first but I promise it gets better. Try doing something you enjoy by yourself and/or with your friends to help with your coping and take up some good habits that will help you improve as a person to better your chances of not being led on in the future. Try working out more, eating healthier, getting more restful sleep, and, when you're not hurting as much anymore, try reflecting back on the "relationship" you had with this girl and see where things went wrong. Analyze it from all angles (what do you do wrong, what did you do right, what did she do wrong/right, etc.). This will be meditative in a way and helps to reinforce self awareness which is a good skill to have because it not only improves your ability to make better judgements in the future, but it also helps to move away from self loathing and low self esteem issues where you judge yourself negatively (no matter how big or small this issue may be), and replaces it with constructive self criticism based on loving the self, which will improve the self esteem. Maybe the day will come where you have the ability to lead this girl on, but are big enough to realize how immature it was for her to do it to you, and the last thing you want is to bring yourself that low because of how high you've come. Best of luck to you man. Much love!
-OP

Saved and yah its been windy here in LA but it's also hot as fuck like the sun is still out. It's 10pm here. -_-
-OP

Really really really digging it. Soft and smooth vibes.

Metal Slug?

Thank you so much OP

6am, pitch black and freezing cold in northern England. Would willingly swap. Enjoying this thread though.

All comfy threads need this...
youtube.com/watch?v=MV_3Dpw-BRY

The air is literally hot and there's a breeze but that just makes it a hot breeze. It drys out the skin, especially the lips, and it makes your eyes water. It's fucking gross. And this weather came literally out of nowhere because it's been cool the last couple of days.

Daaaaamn I was gonna post this at some point in the thread. Looks like you beat me to it. Excellent choice my friend. Here take this aesthetic fashwave meme. It goes well with the song.
-OP

Still sounds more appealing than here! Been practically living in my parka for a month already.

Checked. That's really aesthetic. I would kill to be that guy. I do live near the city so it might not be too impossible.
-OP

Like that word literally a lot. Stifle its use, faygit.

Heres a cozy photo of LA to keep your bong balls warm.

Yeah, it's an awesome tune. Takes me somewhere I need to be. You have good taste bro

Some user said this was his oc

I was, we got our inch of rain all day, so been comfy for 30+ hours now.

Much appreciated.

oooh, nice I havent seen this one before

Thanks for this thread! I love it

oc very welcome. We really need some photographers on Sup Forums to be comfy fans. I have some stuff I find comfy, but the quality is shit because i have no skills or equipment.

May you all achieve lucid dreams. I'd recommend visualizing a home of your own, as this world is so costly.

Thank you friend. You too. Try this jam. ;)

youtu.be/dp2QV-C5ThE

Saint pepsi is absolute shit tier vapourwave fuck that nigger

Beautiful. Thanks for coming back.

Nice, love that episode too. One of the last Simpsons episodes I watched before the series was too stale for me. Also was way back when pot was still thought of as worse than heroin by all the koolaid drinkers. Was actually pretty progressive episode.

;)

>be me
>six years old
>it's midnight
>thunderstorm
>trying to sleep
>wake up from a nightmare
>parents are out, with babysitter
>she is 11/10 half-Chinese hotty
>came into my room when she heard me crying
>says, "Aw, come here, kitten."
>she always called me kitten
>picks me up
>carries me to living room
>we curl up on couch under a blanket
>she's listening to Reinbert de Leeuw playing Erik Satie's work
>cuddle and sleep

Youre welcome ;) Love that you're here.

Nice contribution. I could picture that well.

this looks quite comfy

Same here. Luckily the more beautiful scenery comes out naturally well on my shit phone. Lol. Glad you liked it.
-OP