What the literal FUCK is this pointless waste of multicellular life?

What the literal FUCK is this pointless waste of multicellular life?
What is this inferior creation doing in my house and why the hell do they always appear in twos?
And how the fuck do I repel these things. They do not die easily at all.
>never one
>never three
>always two at a time show up

stinkbug

That’s a stinkbug, dude.
Came here on a shipping crate from China in the late 90s, have reproduced rapidly because they have no natural predators (though birds have started eating them)
During the fall they try to avoid the cold by sneaking into people’s houses, and they often travel in groups
They are completely harmless but annoying af

What is attracting them and how are they getting in?

>stinkbug

You don't bath, and they feel at home..

You gotta throw the whole house away nibba

there will always be bugs, just try not to kill spiders, they eat bugs but I don't know if they eat these, get one and put it in a web

That is a lie. I shower daily.

They are always around when the sun is up, when the place is warm or when the lamp is on.

I don't know where you live, but where I'm at its starting to get cold. So I'm seeing all sorts of bugs in my apartment.

Dude, One time I was eating chips and one of these shits was in the bag. I bit into that shit and fucking puked. They taste like burning rubber and piss.

That is fucked up.

I do not want that experience so how do I drive them away?

They're stinkbugs. You can thank the Chinese.

>getting this mad at animals that happen to be around

man, what a waste of multicellular life

Oh, and forgot to mention, they don't like Mint.

I don't understand why anyone comes to Sup Forums for advice, it's like going to the toilet for water. The stinkbugs can sense the warmth in the house. Crushing them releases stank, so you want to brush them into a cup of soapy water (the soap breaks down their bits) and then dispose as you see fit.

You would be one to coexist with a stinkbug you fucking basement dweller
What a waste of multicellular life

How did you get them to Eat One?

Calling insects animals, what a faggot.

They are fucking interlopers and they smell like fucking coriander.

Fuck them, seriously. They are assholes for this bullshit.

Capture some and see how long they can live on your semen.

They've been in my house too, every fall, for the past... shit, I don't even know, 6 years? More? These little fuckers have wings, but they ain't like flies, you can sneak up on stink bugs really easily. I grab a wad of toilet paper and cup them inside it. Notice I said "cup" not "squash" because apparently they release a smell that may attract others when killed like that. I don't even know if that's true, just what I heard one time. Then I quickly take that T.P. with them inside and flush it down the toilet. Bye bye stink bug. Also, I just killed 2 yesterday. They came in pairs here too!

You can also thank free trade.
We could have avoided the stinkbug menace if restrictions were placed on imports from China.

Same here. You get those small black and red ones?

stink bug i think

Last 2 years, I've been getting these little fuckers with lots of legs. I don't even know what to call them, I guess they'd be like centipedes. They don't have wings, they stay on the ground, lots of legs, and fast. Anyone feel me?

make sure to squish them with your foot... makes a fantastic smell

Stinkbugs are common household pests. They've only gotten worse in recent years. Just kill them where you find them.

>Calling insects animals, what a faggot.
This nigger didn’t pass high school biology

They didn't show up around here until like 2008-2009. I live in the tri-state area east coast.

Op you pretensious little faggot, your life has the same amount of value and meaning as any insect; none

The Chinese were smart to build that wall to keep the stinkbugs and the mongols out. I suggest you build a wall OP, soon more creatures and chromosomes will invade.

Only found them around the past 2 years.

I get a piece of tape and carefully stick it on the bug, then close up the tape and toss it into the outdoor trash. Otherwise toilet paper and flush the fuckers away.

I found two near my pilllow, I want them to die so badly, fuck you bugs. My spiders seem to give zero shits about them also.

Box elder bugs

house centepedes

Lol, yep! Oh yes, yes indeed. I saw like three of those in the past day or two.

they hate cytrus aroma...you can go for that...cytrol or some shit like that

how the hell didn't you have stinkbugs in the US before? they are pretty common in Yurop

Hey, thank you, I was trying to figure out what those box elder bugs were called yesterday. Reading about them now!

you mean silverfish?

Silverfish are insects. He's probably referring to Scutigera cleopatra, the house centipede.

Install screens on your windows and doors, Pajeet. That's where they come in from. If you have screens, then check the mesh. If that's fine then your door has a gap in the bottom. Whatever it is, it's proof you're a peasant anyway. Stop trying to trick us into thinking you're superior to random invertebrates.

Denying your body of that FREE natural protein. I wish free food would appear in my house (long term, maybe I eat them too quickly before they can reproduce). Taste bad or not, when you view yourself as a simple organism, stink bugs really save you money in the long term

This
OP obviously has autism or OCD if something as small and harmless as a stinkbug can ruin his day
Go be a burden on some other board, OP. We aren't Google.

You make the house smell like mint, retard. It repels lots of bugs.

I'm back, checking the thread, and this user is correct. That is exactly what it is. That's what they look like. Fucking gross dude. They creep me right the fuck out. I've chased probably 6 or 7 this year.

>Stink bugs
>free food

YIkes, user, tell me, when you see road kill or a stray animal... what do you do?

Lel

They don't stay on the ground though dude, they climb walls and ceilings

Fucks them obviously

I just searched about them, based on that "Scutigera cleopatra" and something I read said "centipedes can bite, it's like a bee sting". Please tell me they mean those real big, thick fuck off centipedes, and not these house ones. And you're right, I think one may have been on a wall when I found him.

Im not retarded.... if it's fresh road kill its obviously dinner/jerky for the week, but if it's alive I leave it alone (if it's small and I didn't kill it I dont waste my time, large animals I may inspect if Im not in a hurry), if it's wild/feral and alive it's dinner/jerk for the week as well though.

You know what my problem is
>THESE FUCKERS
asian "harlequin ladybug" beetles.
unlike normal ladybugs, these are orange, stink, bite and come out in the fucking BILLIONS right now during harvest seasons. If you have anything other than a rainbow colored house, i.e brown, grey or white, your fucking house is gonna be swarmed with them. They only last a week or two, but there are so fucking many and they get on lights worse than moths. nothing fucking eats them because they are actually mildy poisonous to small animals.

But seriously, get yourself a product called Bugmaster 365. its an industrial strength bug barrier. You put it on your house in mid spring during dry spell. surround windows, doors, baseboards, and the edges of the roof. then, whatever is left over, cover as much of the south and east/west walls of your house (go to which side gets the most sun) and you will block 90% of all bugs getting into your house. it won't stop them immediately, but they die within a day or two en masse.

>Fuck, forgot pic

How are you superior to a creature that has been around long before man and will continue to exist long after we're gone? Do you know how evolution works? There is no such thing as universal superiority. If it were a contest of who can destroy their habitats and means of sustenance the fastest, sure you're superior.

You just answered yourself, dumbass

You plant mint trees around your property line numbnuts

>Im not retarded
>eats roadkill

Reminds me of the ogre story
>do you shit on the floor of your rape dungeon
>i'm not an animal, I use a bucket

They are insects, they have been on this green earth longer than you & they will eat your rotting guts some day

Damnnn
/thread with a burn

>>Im not retarded
>>eats roadkill
If it's fresh, literally whats the difference in eating food you kill yourself'?

Yeah house centipedes.. They are super predators to virtually every other pest in your house. Too bad they're creepy as fuck.

Enjoy the parasites.

Japan-dwelling user here.

I hate those fucking things too. Every fall, they appear everywhere. I have to evict at least ten per day.

Exactly.

Same as there is no difference between shitting in a toilet or using a bucket next to the floor of your crawlspace, which also happens to be your bed

bump a roonie

You can throw the whole bucket away once it gets full. It contains the smells, it's easier to clean, out of sight out of mind.

I can think of many reasons. Same reasons why people own trash cans you fucking idiot

Sorry, drunk and thought you said floor vs can, but toilet vs can is easier. Toilet makes shit disappear immediately from your life. Can requires effort to dispose..

i remember a couple years it was fucking terrible in the tristate area as far as these fucks go

Are you an ogre?

ogres are mythical creatures.

Fine. Do you enjoy swamps and onions?

I wouldn't mind if my house were in a swamp assuming i was accustomed to the living arangements

>onions
Don't taste very great by themselves until carmelized. I appreciate their value per atom as they have a strong affect on the third dimension (per atom)

I don't eat them (unless caramelized or in soup) very often so I don't have any opinion on my feelings for them.

Curious but whats your general diet, this it nuts

I live my life based on raaction from my sensory organs. i.e. the world around me.

THat said my diet varies a lot. usually whatever is cheap (not fast food) Bugs, vegatables,road kill, my neighbor hunts dear a lot so I give him 50 bucks and he turns all of his hunt into jerky and gives it to me.

Hunting season round here has been dry (just starting up, yay me)

Wht i've eaten today though...
>Turkey BLT/Frys.Broccoli soup from work
---When I get home it gets a bit more... basic
>so far
>4-5tbs of peanut butter
>2 raw potatoes
>6-7 bottles of some craft beer my roomates brings home (works at brewery)

p.s. if you want to appear normal without alerting suspicion, don't eat bugs or rodents (roadkill) around other people, they'll judge you for some reason.

-5tbs of peanut butter
raw potatoes
but how many bugs tho...

When the apex predator of the house eats virtually anything carrying nutrient, they don't tend to come around often.

Almost no bugs for weeks. Spiders are random though, so only 2 of those. Their legs scare me, so I crush them up in my fingers before eating.

if you grow weed these insects can be a godsend because they prey on insects that devour plants

use this info as you will

I'll put this in the back of my head for when weed becomes legal nationwide in 13 years.

Had an infestation in the back storage of a neighborhood Walmart I used to work at, these fuckers would fall from the ceiling onto you or simply fly into the back of your neck. Had it happen dozens of times because I worked in inventory so I was back there constantly

Worst fucking bug in the world

>Live out in the woods with lakes and fields fairly close as well
>More of these in my house than American debt every year
>No real options but vacuum them
>The burning smell of your vacuum becoming overwhelmed by now roasting ladyfaggots
>Set can of root beer on desk
>Accidentally grab can from night before
>Drink warm flat rootbeer with hundreds of lady bugs in it

No one warned me

They eat plants... You have the internet look this shit up fucko

Sound like a Sith. Did it try to turn you to the dark side? They're always doing that.

>NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE