If there is no point to existence, why continue to live and exist ?

if there is no point to existence, why continue to live and exist ?

for fun

you answered your own question, faggot

To make the existence of others hell.

cuz fuck you

You sound like an art student. Put the pipe down and it will all be okay.

That is up to perspective. Find something you find value in worth living for.

because thats the only life you get and you might aswell make it enjoyable. why not have fun while you can?

because fucking?

Because of this brother

you must listen to the punk rockz

BUUHUUU I AM A SAD TEEN BUUHUU I AM SO DEPRESSED.

For any reason that seems good to you. If none seems good to you, off yourself. It's really not that puzzling a question.

only one way to find out if life has meaning beyond existence

If u can't find a "point" to it then...
well yeah

>tfw the McDouble is still only $1.39
feels SO FUCKING GOOD man

Living is the hardest and most painful thing ever. It's also the most beautiful and amazing thing. Might as well enjoy it for the good and bad.
I guess my short answer is that even though I wish I didn't wake up most mornings, my ego wouldn't let me kill myself as I love myself too much

kill yourself???????

you sound like a conflicted faggot

There is no point, that is the point. Wouldn't be any fun if there was a way to win.

mcdouble add mac is the best fucking thing man

Yes I am. Wanna kiss?

Why must there be a point
Freedom is unrestrained expression

Why not, to terminate my existence goes against my natural programming and in that sense would take more effort than going with the flow and continuing to live.

A different way to put it is that if nothing matters then there is no reason to kill myself either as there is no reason to anything.

If you're truly interested, OP, here are some subjects to study that are more science-based than baseless philosphy. These are not answers, but studies related to your question:

>cognitive neuroscience
>information theory
>complexity theory

From the perspective of cognitive neuroscience, it is speculated that consciousness exists as a mechanism to control that which is not easily automated until it become a learned behavior. For example, if you're driving home from some place new, you're super aware of your surroundings. But drive the same route for ten days in a row, and you'll pretty much ignore the route you're taking and concentrate instead on other things.

As for why we are here in the first place, remember that our experience of the universe is merely a hallucination of a rough approximation of what we perceive from an "objective" reality. We only know what our eyes and ears tell us, and our brain builds a mental image of our surroundings from there.

As research progresses, it is seeming more and more likely that the input we receive from our senses are fudged and unreliable themselves, and sometimes even entirely made up.

It stands to reason that the universe arises from our conscious experience of it, rather than the other way around.

one of us is way too high for this thread

To find a point or reason that makes you feel content. Dying is so much better if you are content.

Because there is nothing after death. Might as well have fun while were here