I want to warn all you mother fuckers NEVER EVER DATE A FEMINIST!

I want to warn all you mother fuckers NEVER EVER DATE A FEMINIST!

I met this girl a few months ago who seemed really cold. The first few dates were awesome and she seemed like a laid back girl. She was all over me, sucked my dick and fucked me not to mention she was hot as fuck. One day we were sitting around and she was watching some dumb show and I said “I don’t really wanna watch this, let’s watch something else”. She was like “why? Does watching a show that is all about positive women bother you or something?” I said “No, I just think this is boring. You sound like a fucking feminist” and she said “I am a fucking feminist”. I was literally in shock because up until that point she never acted like what you would think of.

Basically, she was acting cool to get me to like her but the longer we were dating the worse it got. I am a pretty laid back person and can get along with most people but this bitch would find shit to get mad about. She literally yelled at me for getting her the wrong thing at Taco Bell. Well I left after that little outburst. She called me back and said she was sorry and that she was upset and on edge because her dad is sick blah blah. I told her that I’ll think about it and get back to her.

Well a few days later she calls and tells me that her dad got violent with her and she was asking me for money so she could get a hotel. I told her I really didn’t have the money to put her up in a hotel and that she could come over and we could talk about it. She said “I thought you just sold some stuff and had extra money” to which I replied “well, I did. Where do you the the money for those dates we have been going on came from?” She started to get mad at me for not having the money. She started in with the “don’t you care if he kills me?” I told her I can’t give her what I don’t have and she starts fuming. Well I put her on speaker so I could record all the crazy shit she was saying.

Oh trust me I won't. I never intend to stick my dick in crazy.

Go on . . .

trip 6 niggz

Can confirm, OP.

I just got out of a four-year relationship with a girl who started out awesome and, over the course of the relationship, gained literally 80 lbs, shaved her head, stopped shaving her pits or her bush, started flirting with other guys on Snapchat (I catfished her myself), and tried to tell me it was all because I stopped finding her attractive.

Finally ended when she gave me an ultimatum that we had to (FIRST) get engaged and then find a house and move in together, or she would leave me. She never had a job the entire time we dated, and I paid for everything always. She had no plans for pay for any bills if we moved in together.

I guess she just wanted my insurance and my money. I just wanted some pussy and a friend.

Part 2

Well this is when that cunt dropped a bombshell on me. She told me that if I didn’t get her the money that she’s was going to go to the police and tell her that I raped her. I honestly couldn’t belive it. I made sure that I got her to repeatedly say that she was going to falsely accuse me of rape if I didn’t pay her in case it didn’t pick up on the recording clearly the first time. I pretended to play along and told her that I was going to go out and try to sell some shit.

I took the recording and screenshots of the angry texts she was sending me straight to the cops. I filled out a police report with every single detail of what this bitch was trying to do. After that I called several lawyers and consulted with them. FYI consulting with lawyers is usually either free or cheap. They will give you advice on how to proceed and the best part is if the other person tries to consult with the same firm they legally can’t advise them.

A keep stalling the bitch for 2 day’s until I get all my shit together and finally she blows my phone up. She says she is about to go to the police station if I don’t have the money (recording all this) and I told her “I have already filled out a police report with a detailed audio recording of your first call and texts. I have also consulted with several lawyers also played the audio. If you ever contact me again with this harassment I will get a restraining order on you and press as many charges as I can” she knew she was beaten and tried to play nice again. “Oh babe I wasn’t really gonna do it” and all that bullshit. I told her never to contact me again and hung up

TL DR
I don’t care how coolp they may seem at first, NEVER trust a feminist. As soon as you do something they don’t like or shit doesn’t go their way those bitches will turn on you and not think twice about ruining your life.

Isnt that what a wife is?

pretty good OP

nice trips

Huh. I guess so. But why would I want that?

Damn that sucks user. Anyone who is willing to use somebody’s love against them as a weapon is a shitty person. Hope you found a better bitch.

What brought about this change? Did she get some new friends or have some faggot professor get her into women’s studies?

Trips then dubs. This story must be true

>What brought about this change?
From little snippets I would hear from her about her past relationships, it seems this wasn't a change, so much as she had to make herself attractive to find a new person, and then gradually returned to her shitty, manic depressive manipulative bullshit once she felt comfortable that I wasn't leaving.

>Hope you found a better bitch
We just broke up a couple months ago, and I still feel pretty fucked up by the whole situation. I'm not sure how long a "normal" recovery from something like this takes, but I'm not ready for anything new yet. But I'll tell you one thing: I want my next bitch to be a slightly chubby, nerdy, asian girl who fucks with her makeup on. Fuck yeah.

And you get trips to confirm /thread

Maybe 6 months if it was a long relationship and you really loved her. When you get your next girl you need to immediately break up with her if she starts throwing up red flags. If she ever flirts with other guys behind your back she is either fucking them or will be soon. The worst part is they try to make it your fault. Yeah it sucks but you dodged a huge bullet. At least you didn’t marry this bitch and she comes up pregnant with some other dude’s kid.

Cool story, bro.

Honestly this seems to be more of her being immature rather than being a feminist

Bro...was her name Laurie?

>The worst part is they try to make it your fault. Yeah it sucks but you dodged a huge bullet.
Totally agree with everything you're saying. I appreciate the affirmation. I wish I had gotten out of it way sooner, but that's all in the past now and I've learned a fuck ton.

You spent 4 years on that?!

Catfished her? This is not about feminism. This is you being an easily manipulated beta.

I avoid any "intellectual" female, if they went to College or University them they're a lost cause. They are exposed to Feminist brainwashing who's sole purpose is to destroy modern family.
Fuck that cancer, I'm sticking with Slavic girls, they even cook me a meal after sex.

It’s that feminist mindset. Men have oppressed you so it is ok for women to do whatever they want to men becaus they all deserve it.

No her name was Sarah. Have a bitch do this to you too?

I only stick to my cousins too

Can’t go too hard on him. If you ever had a long term girlfriend that you loved then you would know that love will make you do stupid shit. Bitches like that lived their whole lives learning how to manipulate men.

>if they went to College or University them they're a lost cause.

I hope you have kids with an IQ of 80.

>This is you being an easily manipulated beta.
If you're talking about the catfish thing, I mean, I manipulated her... this was in the last couple days before I broke it off.

Link with audios, user

He didn’t say he wanted a nigger

Some of the most retarded people I met were on college and university campuses, education does not equal intelligence.

You want me to post something that not only has personal info of mine but is also evidence? You have lost your mind.

You must be a burger

>womens studies

How about post proof, like a police report number, or you're just a faggot incel /pol bitch boy.

Bitch boy.

>I have no proof

Ok faggot. Kys

Uh oh OP better do what she says

I was happily married to a feminist for eleven years. Fuck you.

You better suck OPs frosted wheaty dick some more.

You've got some weird gay fantasy that I refuse to be a part of.

> everything is fake
You know good and damn well you wouldn’t post shit with your personal info on the internet so some random person can get a few chuckles. If this bitch ever decided to go through with it I’m sure it wouldn’t help my case to have this shit floating around on the internet. Belive it or don’t, but I’m not going to be baited into doxing myself.

>I know you are but what am I

You're a lying sack of shit, or a penultimate cuck.

Censor out the personal info, fuckwit.

Fake and gay. Sage

Like I said before. I’m not going to be baited into doxing myself. If you don’t belive it I don’t give a fuck.

> listen through 30+ minutes of audio and edit it so I can get a laugh.
I’m not your nigger.

God slowpoke harder
why not tell us how green grass is or how blue the sky is next?

>prove I'm not a /pol shill

>education does not equal intelligence.

so much this.

Whatever faggot. Go date a feminist and see for yourself.

And you got dubs to confirm his confirmation

Kek

Moar DUBS. What the fucking fuck is happening in this thread?

clearly you have never had a relationship or you would know how difficult it is to detect these kinds of changes over a long period of time until your tits deep without a bailing bucket

fake news, fake views

>ja! cool, bro, like totally belib and ugh femnininsts, ja! fuck biches, my monies, ja!

u dipshit losers all.....................

damn bro. if this is a true story, you handled that like a fucking champ. Most dudes would've pussied out. Nice job standing your ground, user.

lol ur retarded, man.

hhuurf deerf i hev e 3d girr fren

She didn’t leave me much of a choice. I either had to burst my ass to give her money or risk a rape charge. I also have a feeling that if I had given her money once she would have kept coming back for more.

The only reason I thought to record her in the first place was I had a girl I work with years ago try to get me fired by saying I tried to attack her. I got really lucky and security belived me but ever since then I have always been cautious with bitches.