My ideal girlfriend would be 5’0, tan but still light, dark eyes, short dark hair and dress like this...

My ideal girlfriend would be 5’0, tan but still light, dark eyes, short dark hair and dress like this. Pic kinda related.

What’s yours, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/kinashen/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

same but blue hair and normal tights

>What’s yours, Sup Forums?
5'1, slightly yellow, fudgelike complexion, and able to fit in a laundry tub.

5'7 - 5'8, asian, long dark hair, black eyes. Not ugly.

Mine would be a human instead of a real doll posed on the Great Wall of China ;)

This but with long hair.

Somehow I'm dating it. I'm still fucking psyched.

In all seriousness, 5'10 red hair, stacked.

I'm 6'2", so with 3-4 inch heals, we would be equal.

pissed off porcelain redhead that lops off heads with a claymore

Dude I didn’t even notice, I’m sad now

Ive had this exact type of girl everything hair height skin tone she had hazel eyes she let me cum in her ass a few times although def not girlfriend material

Someone who can take a fucking joke. It's strange, I either want a girl who's totally shy and a homebody, or the total opposite. I want both of them to be lewd, and they need to call me user-san.

I'm not even sure she is a real doll. Asians get so crazy with the China Doll style makeup and look that its hard telling.

Girl in pic: body shape and face is alright, ticks the boxes. Hair is alright, too, prefer not so blatantly dyed, though.

The outfit could be lighter and more colorful. Wearing Charcoal is fine when you're 16 or someone died recently, otherwise it's just cringe.

Probably not a doll, you can see the structure and veins on her hands, which is something that the dolls lack.

Did you just call black charcoal

Ideal girl DOES NOT exist... settle with a half decent looking loyal cunt that can actually fit your cack down her throat

Mine is close, but I'm not a fan of those big lips. And I like really small tits.

She's hot. Would court 10/10

Any wome ( No baggage) with a healthy BMI, who actually likes me for the human I am. That's not asking for too much is it?

Not to mention carrying a huge fucking doll to landmark in a strict place as china would not only be social suicide, but considered a terrorist threat.

Just so you know
Anything substantially shorter than yourself gives logistical issues

I’m 5’2 so it would be ok

>tan but still light
pick one you fucking abortion

thank you much

learn to google dammit

Thank u user i love u

blonde haired, blue eyed girls are the most attractive, but i wouldn't feel worthy enough and i would feel guilt about BROWNing her genetics.
blonde haired people should constitute their own racial caste, and intermarriage with non-blondes should be forbidden

>blondes
why do non-whites eat up this terrible meme? they're shit and the vast majority of them still bleach anyways

clearly you've never seen someone where the carpet matched the drapes. Natural blondes can look stunning.

wow she looks creepy af in the other pics, pretty fuckable in OPs pic though. Very confused penis now.

are you me?
because you might be me.

>why do non-whites eat up this terrible meme? they're shit and the vast majority of them still bleach anyways
how is it a meme. it's logically the most beautiful thing you can be. some of them may have abrasive personalities owing to a surplus of attention, but it's not a *necessary* part of being blonde.

my ideal is a hot biological female. thats it. nothing else matters because im not a low selfesteem faggot.

My ideal girlfriend my wife with a bigger ass. So basically my ideal girlfriend is my wife's sister

My last girlfriend looked alot like Anne Hathaway I thought. I thought it was perfect.

Holy shit OP who is this beautiful Goddess?
She is absolutely perfect for me.

A dumb blond libtard

I've been there with an ex gf, I was pretty happy with her but one of her friends was my ideal woman in every way and as much as I tried to keep my shit together, my gf at the time noticed my tongue wagging and that's why she's an ex now lol

I only respect that sort of protest if they prove they can take the toy in any of their holes, otherwise they're just a fraud and not to be trusted.

I'm sure she's human

Bummer, I was exaggerating a little though. My wife wins in the tit and pussy areas. Hey sister only wins in the ass and age areas

Between 4 and 5 feet tall. Tan. Any hair color is fine, but preferably natural. Pear shaped.

Short-haired alternative girl that has tattoos, combat boots, and loves rock. Something like that one chick from Loud House, but real. And of age.

only the last part

Pretty much the same taste, friendo. I do love me some bangs

this is my ideal

Sheer feminine perfection. Literally inhumanly attractive, British accent, killer in leather and lace, can take care of herself, cultured and refined, bends time and space with portals and adept at necromancy when necessary.

this pic looks like something i'd cream inside.

What can I say but I like 'em short and hippy

Why feel guilt when whites will still nail a native girl...they got a raw deal.
Stay off of b .....plus its recessive itll show next generation

>t. Fellow brown man wanting aryan ass
....ginger on the side

Umm, physically fit, intelligent, and doesn't have a feminine penis. literally nothing else matters

One that actually doesn't ignore me like the beta cuck I am and goes to fuck other guys instead. There, I answered for everyone.
/thread

then pin her down and show her who's boss user

Half Asian, Half Latina 5'4" in height, a year older than me(I'm 22 now), social butterfly(I like what's opposite to what I am) she has similar morals and ethics and she will be a great wife and a great mother to our kids(want to go for marriage route rather than a fling). Probably don't deserve something this but I hope one day someone like close to this will come into my life.

Who is this?

Exactly like pic related.

Crispy/Alterhacker

for

Redhead, Fair skin, smaller than me (6'2"), less older than me.

A girl with a semi-low sex drive, doesn't drink or smoke, doesn't eat meat. Probably low social life. Any artistic pursuits. Intelligent.
Off cute or comely I guess.

5'2-5'6 redhead good body nice ass and C cup titties perfect face. pic related

tfw i will never be anyone's ideal partner
tfw no man will ever wake up in the morning and feel like the luckiest guy in the world because I'm next to him
tfw my potential future boyfriend will always look at girls hotter than me and wish they were in my place

^

Someone find OP's sauce

Less than 5'8". Dirty blonde hair. White, even pale. B or maybe C cups, nice ass. Wear tight dresses, or punk clothing. Bright blue or dark green eyes. Fit, abs and toned. Drinks like a fish (like me) and has a sexual appetite to match mine (damn near insatiable).

look through the thread you dumbshit

It's in the thread you lazy fuck.

My current one honestly, she doesn't fit any list I've made previously of traits I'd want in a partner but damned if she didn't prove me stupid

a trap

as far as we know she was born a women

Bob hair, cute face, large eyes
>Doesn't have a penis

I personally default to turning down blondes.... They're fucking boring

With that attitude, you're not going to get anywhere. You probably don't look as bad as you're saying. Post some images of yourself.

you're living more of a fantasy than the neckbeards who think they deserve hot models

chilllllllllllllllllllllllllll
now i gotta go fap

Are you sure? Her whole existence is dressing up and stand around for photographs and or attention. So what is the definition of a doll?

I wish I could, but my friends browse this board

Actually a real person

How about a timestamp with your hand?

stfu and stop being sorry for yourself. I would be willing to bet some money you don't even exercise but somehow think everything will fall into your lap by itself if you complain enough.

6'0-6'1 Black Hair, Blue or Green Eyes, White

I go to the gym 3 times a week and walk 6 miles a day. I have a strict skin care regimen and take really good care of myself.

I do my hair and makeup all the time and work hard hoping i'll one day be someone's ideal

Can you make a sick figure drawing of yourself to give us an idea how you look sweetie?

something like this

Your "ideal girlfriend" is going to be whoever can stand to be around you and is willing to settle.

You're going to be waiting an eternity, user.

Man fuck you, you fat ass skinny piece of shit

someone to go do all the drugs with at every music festival

ah i can dream

Truth is pain. Embrace it.

Embrace these nutts

Your reaction? This is why is right.

It must suck to be unappealing physically while also being an insufferable cunt. Enjoy your eternity.

HELL YEAH MY MAN

i have a nice figure but i'm a little chubby....

i'm 5'1' and 125 pounds.

This.
Imagine pounding out her butthole. Dam

Source?

same

One snarky comment and you reveal that you are full of shit and just attention whoring around. no surprises here tbh. If you want to find a good men act like a good person. That is all it takes why is it so hard for people to understand that.