Eliza h8 thread

Eliza h8 thread.

let's spread info about her so that no one falls for another one of her threads again.

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Ciara

I'd fuck her

where are the nudes?

literally just posted a "tits for trips" thread. trips were rolled twice, no delivar. user's need to know to ignore her. then maybe she'll drink some bleach and we can move on with our lives.

nudes though?

>assuming that these threads are started by her at all
You're new here, huh?

>didn't see the timestamp

so, who's new again?

>assuming the timestamp is real
I've seen that same picture photoshopped a dozen times and people like you still think it's real

Until she dies...

And I'm talking about the pic in the thread, not the one you posted, in case you couldn't figure that out

fake or not, people shouldn't reply to those threads. are you saying they should?

Sorry, but you are for believing obvious pasta about jb nudes.

Not at all. I don't know where you got that from, I've personally tried to stop people from replying in them before but no one listened.

You mean this one?
with this image, but covered in jpeg artifacts?

That's the one, it's been photoshopped too many times.

user, let them request her pics. Every person being here longer than half a year has seen them, everyone else requesting them wants just images of an underage girl.

You phedophile fucks.

>implying anyone would just assume she's underage.
>not to mention the fact that she is, in fact, not underage (she's over 20)

Yeah, I'm not even going to bother posting the good shit because everybody who hasn't seen them is clearly trolling

She is now over age, her nudes are not and she oppenly admitted it on /soc/ and a german thread. Just believe in it and post them. Either the algorithm autobans you or mods are nuking you in 5 minutes. Those nudes are openly marked as underage

im not baiting that im going to post them nor am i asking anyone else to, that would actually go against what im trying to do. get people to fucking hate her like the cunt she is so those threads get ignored or autospamed (like the response to the ylyl threads from back in the day, spidey etc)

Im so tired of seeing bait threads of this drug addicted cunt. Fucking move on.

I don't hate her. I am pretty much indifferent, she is just your everyday camwhore.
It is the fedoras baiting with her face and creating about 5 threads per hour clustering the catalog with more unnecessary cancer.

She's not even overage now, she's still 17.

What is she up to these days anyway?

about 5'5"