Live in Palmerston North NZ

>live in Palmerston North NZ
>One of the whitest cities in North Island
>Literally seen maybe a handful of black people in 40 years living here
>somehow my only daughter ends up marrying a black guy
>his name is unironically "Jamal"
>my precious ginger daughter ended up becoming a coal burner in Palmy of all places
>tfw after next week "Jamal" the nigger will literally be my step-son

I'm not even a Sup Forumstard, but watching your only daughter marry a nigger with a meme name is heart breaking

What countries should I move and start over in? My wife and I divorced 6 years ago. I only stayed here for my daughter, but she's a lost cause. I was thinking of moving to somewhere in rural Europe.

How difficult would it be for a 43 year old white guy (with lots of money) to find a non-gold digging slavic qt? I have an EU passport (Irish)

Lmao is this bait or are you for real

I know it sounds like bait but it's actually true. His name being "Jamal" is one of the worst parts honestly. Fucking hell.

PALMERSTON

No fucking way mate. There's no way you just woke up one day and realized your life had become a low effort Sup Forums post. "Jamal"? Get out of here dude, I ain't buying it lmao. You may as well have called him "LaDarius DeMarcus Friedchicken III".

I'm on the fence as to whether or not I should post his facebook as proof. Some white night cunt will message him and cause drama.

Hm well I'm sorry to here that then, my condolences. I hope you can find new meaning in your life somehow to fill the hole left by your daughter.

Should marry a young black girl in africa and be really cringey about it to make your daughter feel like a meme

Your 43 so might as well eh? Could be fun and you don't have anything else to do.

He wants to start over not die of aids

>waaaah my daughter fell in love with a non-white guy

nice midlife crisis, get a grip dude!

If you have lots of money that's the only way you'll find a Slavic qt

I wonder if you would express similar disdain toward a Jewish family distraught that their child married outside the tribe.

You have never tried on his shoes so you can't criticize him.

He's angry that his daughter has found love in someone of a different skincolor. He literally is an unhinged middleaged man.

It's pretty normal to want your grandkids to look like you mate.

You should've aborted the girl, should've told your wife you wanted a son. Daughters don't make good children tbqh.

Right because that strategy worked out wonderfully in China

I would rather have a virgin son then some promiscuous daughter tyvm

Mhm. Enjoy destroying your nation's gender ratio. Also, at least a promiscuous daughter will pass on your genes.

Yeah, they'll pass it on with undesirables, no thanks. And artificial wombs are coming out so there won't be a need for women.

You lucky bastard I only have 2 sons, you should thank God every day you have a white daughter to offer to a superior black stud

kek'd

Do it, no white knights here

Cancerous normalfag, thanks for spilling your seed and bringing about another useless cunt to the world.

>LaDarius DeMarcus Friedchicken III

fucking saved to >t. someone with this

why didn't you tell her to stay away from him?
seems impossible