American Hating Hair dyed Twerp gets taught a lesson by Patriotic Chad

American Hating Hair dyed Twerp gets taught a lesson by Patriotic Chad.

twitter.com/drunkamerica/status/922637741690671104

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FVfL4xiiRO0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Conservatards will defend this.

This is why the right is killing itself.

Lol people falling for the patrit----- propaganda.

I bet he wont

what's funny is I was totally the kid who didn't stand for the pledge in school but I still greatly enjoy this. I think what's annoying about it these days is who it's coming from... it's these little social justice warrior faggots who think they're sticking it to the man by doing it.

I mean, what is the pledge of allegiance (and national anthem) other than forced nationalism.

youtu.be/FVfL4xiiRO0

>assaulting someone because they wont brainwash themself

America is like a weird Bradbury novel

>assaulting
lol he barely violated his personal space, words are violence snowflake detected

So its only cool to not stand for the flag if you're actually a lazy disrespectful cunt and not because you actually feel like there's a grievance?

>Chad

And the conservatard who kicks the chair from underneath him is equally annoying for thinking he's sticking it to liberals by doing this

He pulled his chair out from underneath him. That counts. He tripped his chair, essentially. That would qualify as assault, though you'd probably be hard pressed to find a DA that would actually press charges.

oh okay so i'll just go around kicking the chairs out from under the seats of republican senators and that'll be fine.

Oh wait, it wont be? Oh why not? because you happen to agree with their political ideology? Sorry kid the law doesn't work that way. Assault is assault.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LOOK AT HIS SCARED CUCK FACE!

He literally just stuck it to a liberal.

>chad
You ironically believe this.
By your logic I'm allowed to smash people's faces in with a bat, because the bat did it, not me. See how fucking stupid you sound.

exactly!
really though, it's more about the special snowflakes who feel like their 5th gender isn't being recognized and we have to stand up for the black people who are totally oppressed and not at all cannibalizing themselves in this country!

still hilarious.

oh lawd

How the fuck is that a chad

check'd

fucking stop him then you're completely in the clear at that point

checked

Is disrespecting an entire nation and it’s history the best way to protest?

What a faggot. If someone does that to you, you break their nose

call the cops the next time someone kicks your chair and see how hard you get laughed at

damn your reply is gay but check'ddddd

>not allowing your brain to decide the decisions and policies you agree with
>forcing your brain to ally itself with a group of people making decisions you may disagree with for no reason
>justifying this with violence

patriotism is like walking in on your wife getting fucked by a black guy, and not only allowing it to happen, but standing up, holding your hand over your heart, singing along while it happens, and assaulting anyone that makes you question your allegiance.

Unreal

>Someone has a different opinion than I do, better resort to violence
Fuck off with that shit, I don't care if he was a fucking Nazi the instant you resort to violence you leave any sort of moral highground.

Hey leftist retards...Guess what? This bullshit youre pulling, that America is the problem....its going to.bite you in the ass. Your day of reckoning is coming.

What a fucking waste

Lol the fuck you gonna do, bitch?

Perhaps but you do realize that we live in a world where the only thing that rules is force? If I had a stronger army than the USA, Inc. I would literally be your leader.

Stop him from what? The assault is over, if you continue to press the issue then you're committing assault too. You know how schools are, there is ZERO TOLERANCE for this kind of shit, so if he actually took a swing at the kid for tripping him he's likely going to be expelled. The kid who tripped him knows that he can get away with it because the teacher likely wasn't paying attention and it would be his word against the other kids. Ignoring the fact that this video exists as evidence to it. But if they got in brawl over it the school would throw the book at them both, more so for the kid who got tripped if he threw the first punch.

It was a sneaky cowardly thing to do from a kid who doesn't value his own education, relying on the other kid to care about his.

Why would I call the cops when I could easily get him expelled and ruin his life.

Are you braindead? Anyone associating with Nazis should be tarred and feathered.

So sitting down is disrespect now is it? How about when trump was sitting down while on base, while the flag lowering ceremony was taking place? How's that for disrespect?

It is when you're protesting the nation and its history

Everyone is getting up in arms when these young bitches don’t deserve an opinion anyways. One is doing what his parents brought him up to do and the other is doing what a NFL player is telling him to do. Who’s wrong?

good goy, hate your neighbors until you're so divided you can't accomplish anything, the people halfway around the world you chose instead still hate you but at least you're a "global citizen"

Yeah you come get some you wanna be nazi faggot. Aint nobody scared of you. We have our own guns, and you can come see how good our aim is.

You might say you are, but that doesn't make it so.

take away your Mickey D's

Fucking wasted

As long as you don't take away Five Guys, we straight

>muh patriotism is brainwashing
>muh stoopid americans favoring their history and where they live

You "above average intellects who don't get brainwashed by stoopid thangs like standin for a flag" faggots are on tier with Antifa cucks

nice. some retard thinks it's okay to inflict physical violence because someone is using their freedom of speech. fucking sjws at it again...oh wait, this time it's a retard on the right. what a shock. people are retarded on both sides and everyone sucks.

I know man

The only way to gain an actual foothold by protesting and to ensure your cause is just is to be nonviolent about it, there's a reason why Gandhi was able to get support. If you resort to violence you often reinforce the convictions of your cause being a menace in the public eye, that's why all this shit with the Antifa pisses me off. You kill the validity of your cause by using force to get what you want

McDonald's ceases to exist, what now?

HA at least we have actual freedom unlike EU CUCK union

Go fuck yourself, we only "hate" you idiots on Sup Forums because it is literally the internet hate machine. I don't hate my neighbors, I don't even begrudge them if they voted for Trump. It is their sovereign right as american citizens to vote for whoever they damn well please and I will fight to defend it. Its YOU faggots who are stirring the pot banging the drum about the "Liberal Genocide." If you want to cast off the constitution and start a campaign of violence against your fellow citizens I will fight you to the death, and I will hate the fuck out of you then. Until that point, I don't hate you fucks, I just think you're acting like idiots.

It’s the act of refusing to acknowledge the national anthem that’s disrespectful. You honestly can’t make he argument that trump wants to disrespect America just because of one specific incident. As opposed to nfl nogs who intentionally “protest” despite being paid millions in the same country they claim to hate

Maybe he's jehovahs witness. They dont do the flag salute.

No, I probably have a better developed brain that realizes there are other avenues than violence. One of my favorite quotes:
"I may not agree with what you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."
Whoever instigates the violence is at fault. Everyone's entitled to their opinion. This goes for both sides

None of them have claimed to hate shit you mongoloid. All they have done is taken a knee during the Anthem. Taking a knee is still a respectful gesture. They're not flipping the flag off or taking a dump on it. Fuck you go down on one knee for all sorts of momentous shit, like proposing marriage, or getting knighted by a queen, or to pay respects to someone who's died. Get the fuck out of here with your disrespectful bullshit.

While you're busy defending Nazis they'll be stabbing you in the back

defending a nazi's right to peaceful freedom of speech isn't the same as defending anything else about them.

is this like, a prophecy or something? Are you trying to foretell some grim future for "leftists" (whatever that means)?

Most countries don't have this bizarre obedience/submission fetish with their flags and anthems that exists in America, and they manage to get along just fine.

I despise essentially every non-western culture, and still think patriotism is a mental disease.
In fact, i'd say the real dividing factor in this case is the "patriot chad vs AMERICA HATING CUCK VIRGIN." Those two kids probably have some shit in common, and if they had a fucking discussion, maybe they could change eachothers opinions on some shit, or even resolve an issue or two. But instead, now we have divisiveness because one of them resorted to violence. Good job. The right has created its own antifa. Excellent.

You can still enjoy the culture and geography and current government and still refuse to pledge allegiance to a nation state. Not standing for a song doesn't mean you hate western culture and want to see it flushed down the toilet. In fact, it doesn't mean fucking anything. Pledge allegiance to nobody, especially not some elected group of anonymous lobbyists who's sole desire is to extract capital out of you and your loved ones.

yeah like the freedom to have your home and car and person searched if you live within 50 miles of a border or an airport, or the FREEDOM to be detained without charge indefinitely for "suspected terrorism," or the FREEDOM to have all of your emails and internet history and chat logs and phone calls illegally collected, reviewed and categorized just in case you might become a NATIONAL THREAT!!! Or the FREEDOM to be arrested and sent to prison for most of your life for smoking a pain killer because you didn't want to become addicted to opiods for the benefit of the Sackler family

Yeah man, I really want to stand up tall, hold my hand over my heart and pledge allegiance to that totalitarian police state

Like when a trumptard gets sucker punched.

If you get hit for political reasons, its getting what you deserve.

The BLM riots are justified. Running a car through them was justified. Just do whatever ya feel as long as its for politics.

Well you better put that developed brain of yours to work for once because The Nazis will never, have never, defended or cared for that right for anyone, Ever. That is what makes them Nazis. Sure, you can allow them to say it, you just need to exercise your own judgement on if you're going to agree with them or not. Because its not the left that have decided its Us vs. the Nazis, is the Nazis who've decided its them against the world. Sure you can try to stand in the middle so you can feel superior to both sides, but there is only one that actually agrees with you and its not the mother fuckers who want to create a white ethnostate by killing off the minorities.

Bullying works, believe it or not. That's how the ones that came before us kept everyone in line. With libshits and shifty Jews pushing "no bully" bullshit, it emboldens these future cucks to think they're more than what they are that they think they can get away with not respecting flag/anthem/pledge/country/etc. without consequences. If everyone just "disabled" this enabling and teach these seditionist dissidents through fear, they will learn. If they don't, then there are other ways of dealing with these traitors...

>None of them have claimed to hate shit you mongoloid
You’re a retard

But american pay for this kid school so he'll only be fair if he stand up for the pledge.

So he pays for his own schooling, he can sit if he wants

Here's the deal man:
You're right. Nazis fucking suck. It was a garbage ideology that didnt work, and sure, as a person living in occupied Poland, you had every right and reason to go around executing nazis.

However, the context is quite different in america today. As of 2010, Nazism was on its ever increasing downward slope toward irrelevancy. Sure, you still have tiny fringe groups of nobodys parading around with crypto-natsoc insignia on their shoulders, but aside from wearing leather and thinking minorities suck, they weren't doing shit. They certainly werent running for office, or starting militia. The worst they'd do is the shit you saw in American History X: Hooligan shit.

However, thanks to the antifa riot in California a few years ago, the number of people alligning with these nazis has actually increased! Gee, can we find any connecting threads here?
Lets come up with a little working theory:
Ignoring fringe meme retards with shit ideology makes them whither away, but assaulting them, and grouping non-nazis in with nazis (calling most republicans, 'white nationalists', etc) makes their ranks and strength grow!
There's a reason Sup Forums memers were chanting "FUCK YOU FAGGOTS" and "HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG" while marching with swastikas. And it's not because a bunch of white kids suddenly read Mein Kampf.

Oh well would you look at that! I read that whole paragraph and he never ONCE said "I hate America." Imagine. The man has grievances. You might not agree with those grievances, but it is HIS FUCKING RIGHT, to voice them, whenever he fucking feels like it, because that is the FIRST FUCKING AMENDMENT of the god damn Constitution. He didn't say he hated america he said, quite specifically, that he takes objection to the situation of black people in this country. There is a difference god damn it.

Lack of access to global media and nationalistic propaganda did most of the work. You're an idiot.

No,America did it,the kid just put a grain of sand.Have some dignity and honor for your country.

>choosing to not show pride is the same thing as hate

If you live at your parents house at 30 and spend all day eating chips and playing video games, your dad is likely to be very disappointed in you and definitely not proud of you, but this doesn't mean he hates you.

I never once used the work hate. You’re just making that shit up. I called him a hypocrite. These faggots are just trying to draw attention attention to their careers while pretending to protest non issues in the wake of political turmoil

Nice display of illegal and unConstitutional fascism there, Conservacucks.

Seriously, you "people" are too fucking retarded for words. You should be forced into one area to live out your lives with ZERO influence on normal, intelligent society.

OR they're exercising twice-affirmed by SCOTUS rights endowed to them by the First Amendment of the Constitution.

You know, if you have an IQ over 12.

>Libcucks BTFO
>Niggers BTFO
>Faggots BTFO
>Kikes BTFO
All with one simple stool sweep. God bless America.

QUINTS CONFIRM IT.

Sup Forums getting btfo all the fuck up and down the road right now.

What is "a country" that it deserves honor?
Can you define it in concrete terms?
I thought obama was a fucking joke, and most of the senators in office today are paid by corporations to destroy the earth, your health and your savings accounts, so they certainly dont deserve honor. Is it the policies? Well those change constantly, and were created by those people who may or may not have had the people's best interest at heart.
What about the people in the country? Sure, some of them are honourable people, probably most of them to some extent, but so are most people, so that's not really useful either.
How about the geography? Hell yeah man, the geography of america is excellent, but so is most of populated canada and europe, so a moot point there too.
The founding fathers? Sure, they were honourable people, but I wouldn't say that they are "the country." Same goes for the constitution. Excellent piece of legal work, but if i want to honor that, standing for a flag and saying "i pledge allegiance to America" isn't really a useful way of doing that.

So again, what is "A country," in that it deserves respect or honor?

I 100% agree with this user. I don't give a shit about standing for the flag I just hate all the faggy died haired pussies that are doing it now

No shit you fucking moron. If he outright said he hated America his career would be over. Perhaps blacks shouldn’t be so violent and people would treat them better

There is no pride in his protest it’s directly stated to be disrespectful to America

This.

The only good Nazi is a punched Nazi.

There are not two sides when genocidal subhuman bigotry is in the mix. There is the side with Nazis (the side to be destroyed) and there is the CORRECT side. PERIOD.

Only that is wrong, the alt-right and the resurgence of Nazism isn't a simple reactionary movement to the Antifa. Sure, Antifa acting like cunts likely swole their ranks some, but there is and always has been, an undercurrent of Nazism in this country. There is a very real situation in this country for much of the Rural White population, poverty, poor education, rampant drug addiction, lack of access to basic services, like medical care, internet, ect. that makes them desperate, and afraid, and it makes them feel under siege. Combine this with the culture wars that have been going on, Gay marriage, legalization of weed, transgenderism, the Nazis are taking advantage of the situation to gain support, just like how they did in Germany during the Depression.

They're saying that We the members of the Party, are the real, TRUE Americans, and we are under attack by hostile forces inside our own country, the Deep State, the Jews, the Liberals, and once we stick it to them, we can live in the beautiful white enthostate our people have always deserved.

They are using the same damn playbook with the same damn tactics, as they did almost 100 years ago. The people responsible for the rise of Nazism are the people who started it, the fucking Nazis.

Observe this following post number and greentext where I highlight exactly where you used the word hate. If this is not you then you have inserted yourself in the middle of a conversation and as such are responsible for reading the fucking thread.

>As opposed to nfl nogs who intentionally “protest” despite being paid millions in the same country they claim to hate

Antifa is a reactionary movement to the abject, unchecked, brazen racism of the resurgent white supremacist groups thanks to the GOP's despicable smear campaign and attacks against Obama the last ten years.

The enemy here from all sides are the Trumpanzees and the Nazis.

The kid kind of fucking deserved it

Yeah, that ground must really be hurting under that knee.

That's rich coming from the commie

First of all, checked.
Now, you go and give it a shot, buddy, four gorillas will be on top of you before you can get near any of them

I do. All antifa scum deserve the same. However this cuck is kinda cute, I'd rape his ass instead of hitting him.

i bet americans would gladly shoot themselves in the head just because "muh country" if they were told to do that

>man believes blacks are being unfairly killed across a country
>kneels during anthem to protest this.

The only problem you seem to have with this is that you don't believe that blacks are actually being unfairly killed. And sure, fine, you can absolutely make that case.

The thing is, he disagrees with you. He genuinely believes blacks are being targeted by police and killed unjustly. The fact that he's wrong doesn't change the fact that he THINKS he's right, so if he genuinely believes such an egregiously unjust thing is happening, how can you say his action is intended to be disrespectful?

Expelled. For tripping you. Ok.

Oh fuck, one oh these threads.

Look, I don't have beef with the Antifa, because I'm not a fucking fascist. But the fact is, if you run around and sucker punch people you're going to look like cunts. If the Antifa want to help, and i'm sure they do, they need to keep their hands to themselves and stockpile ammunition in case we need it.

That was slick and hilarious

Its been awhile since you've been in a public school hasn't it?

That is unequivocally wrong. He is exercising his rights. HE is the patriot.

That little faggot who performed simple assault against him deserves a good, harsh lesson in what happens to fascist criminals.

id LOVE to see him try to kick the chair out from a black dude. i dont blame him for taking the opportunity to kick the chair out from under the sewage hair kid, but never in a million years would he try that with a blackie.

this fags just as bad as kids who take JROTC serious as if theyre marines

>muh antifa twisting my panties

You are the problem.

Based! Blacks and SJW's are trying to say "we're just trying to force a conversation!"

We've had the conversation already, faggots. We thoughts about what you had to saw when you rioted in Ferguson, Baltimore and Berkley. We looked up what the fuck you were talking about when you were clogging all the damn roads. And you know what? I disagree with your assessment of the situation.

Blacks think that "systemic racism" is why they're perpetually at the bottom of the economic ladder, and "White privilege" is why Whites are at the top. Blacks find themselves at the bottom no matter where they go. Europe never had slaves, but Blacks there suck at life as well. Everywhere Blacks go, there is only poverty and despair. What gives?

The world favors intelligence, and our societies do as well. In a society that places a value on intelligence, Blacks are automatically relegated to the lowest classes by birth. They are also more aggressive, and have poor impulse control. This predisposition combined with their culture of poverty leads to higher levels of crime, particularly violent crime. We keep track of criminal records and their financial credit, so this negative history accumulates and carries on from generation to generation until they reach the lowest point possible before our social safety net keeps them from falling into something worse than what they are now.

Anyway, the police aren't inherently racist. They shoot more Blacks because Blacks commit way more violent crime. There are possibly more unjustified shootings of Blacks, but only because the police are more anxious and suspicious of Blacks because the reputation of Blacks as violent precedes them. Just my thoughts.

Calling it disrespect is a stretch at best. It is easy to label something you disagree with or find uncommon as disrespectful. Not standing for a flag, kneeling for a song, it isn't inherently disrespectful but can seem jarring since it is out of the norm.

But in all reality, is it not the best way to protest? Nobody cared the week Kappercuck sat on the bench during the anthem, it wasn't until he a took a knee, challenged the norm at the advice of a vet to ensure that he wasn't being disrespectful, but still getting his point across, race relations/police in america.

People notice, it makes them see it. If people don't see your protest it is useless, an empty gesture at most, but when people are seeing it, forced to talk about it then have discourse about it then your protest is working. Getting attention and people talking is the only way to protest, hopefully the cause is a worthy one.

If it happens a few more times he will. Persistence is key.

No you are. You're Soros's little dog. Good goy.