#NoEqualityNoShower

So based cripplechan came up with the fiendish idea to trick hamplanet sjw's into not showering for the rest of their life because it conforms to the "patriarchy's standard of hygiene". They've already planted the first seeds on tumblr.

Shall we help them? 8ch's userbase is dwindling and they can really use the support, especially for something as kekworthy as this.

Other urls found in this thread:

tinychat
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

From the thread on 8ch's Sup Forums.

This is pretty autistic I'm in

Part of me wants to believe even they are not that stupid. Then freebleeding comes to my mind.

>implying SJWs shower

They already took care of this for us.

Stop.

Q: How do you hide money from a hipster?

A: Put it under a bar of soap.

Screencap of the thread itself.

It's still up, but I'm not sure if linking it here will set off the wordfilter.

Don't post the hashtagg in here or else it will be easy to find

Bump, seems to have potential

bump

where the fuck is everyone?

Wouldn't #noempowernoshower be catchier?

In a non distraction thread.

its summer dude

Needs more subtetly profiles with actual pictures and posts in them.

Sup Forums is under the spot-light now though, thanks to faggot fucking Milo, so you will just ruin this for them by posting it here.

Who the fuck is milo?

He goes to college.

A literal faggot that runs a popular "alt-right" news website who mentioned Sup Forums in a couple of articles.

Now tons of shitty online ""news"" websites keep writing about Sup Forums and Sup Forums. This forum is being looked at by dozens if not hundreds of feminists and cucks as we speak.They are gonna blow the whistle on things like these.

great idea but I'm disappointed because it could have been put so much more realistically

Now that it's been mentioned here, they've probably been tipped off and won't fall for it. Might as well try now, though. Doing my part and sageing the thread.

Well, if they do scrutinize this place like that they would see that Sup Forums has become a babbling drivel-fest so there's nothing for them to worry about.

I hope this becomes more popular, stinky women are the best.

Also, anyone got that comic with the fat slob in the locker room, then goes online ad discovers it's a fetish? Scented flaps or whatever.

It needs some serious polishing. The tumblrinas may be retarded, but they aren't this stupid.

I'll help, though. I'm pretty pissed at these fuckers, a little bit of psychological payback might be in order.

more logos/anti-shower pics

They totally fell for freebleeding and pissing for equality though

Bump

oy vey guys

tinychat com/kuvoji

Use it to plan out the stuff.

Otherwise, this shit will fail.

BUMP FOR POTENTIAL

Only for a short while. Those were movements with a time limit. We want this shit to last for a looong time, otherwise it will be just another autistic fad.

Not to mention, pissing for equality (as utterly insane as it was) made some kind of sense. It was a bit smarter than this.

bump

>Cleanliness is a tool of the patriarchy to oppress women who stink

This has zero verisimilitude.

Far too obvious.

everyone move operations to

tinychat com/kuvoji

Seriously, feminazis are going to find this shit in a heartbeat

bump

Please don't. Please please don't.

I get it.

I laugh because feminists will fall for this.

this

we're currently being raided by strong empowered womyn, chads, and other normies

google featured a Sup Forums thread (direct link to one) on google news today

bump

raid?
raid.
raid!
Raid!
RAid!
RAId!
RAID!
RAID!!!!!!
RAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIID
RRRRAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIID!!!!!!!!!!

Devious...

>posting the hashtag in text that makes Sup Forums the second search result on Jewgle

bump

guys

you know this will never work if

1. you post the hashtag in the text
2. you keep on using the thread to plan shit.

tinychat com/kuvoji
come join you faggots

>direct link to threads that last a few minutes, maybe an hour at best before they're deleted

Change the "misogyny at its finest" into something similar because in that form it sounds too obvious

BUMP FOR FUCKS SAKE

>autists plan to trick SJWs into not showering

>Normies start to follow the trend and not shower

>Normies now begin to become smelly NEETs, much like the autists that started this fake trend

>/r9k/ needless to say in an uproar over being confused as being normies

>beta uprising 2.0

This is not a a well thought out plan by autists

HO SHIT GUYS SOMEONE STARTED ANOTHER THREAD ON (OUR) Sup Forums

Gross.

I'm talking about hot stinky women

>mfw some hood niggers fell for this
go look at the twitter feed

eat shit cripplekike