Trump Taking the Win

How does this feel anti-Trump cuckolds?? How does it feel to lose on a national average to our lord and savior!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hrEpI94UzpA
youtube.com/watch?v=LKZYUF-QkUM
youtube.com/watch?v=vczoazK1mxU
youtube.com/watch?v=e2f13f2awK4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

If I get doubles, then ur gay

Ok 1 more

Looks like you're gay

Ok 1 more

Ok 1 more

Ok 1 more

Ok 1 more

Ok 1 more

Ok 1 more

Ok 1 more

Lord Kek, give this man doubles

If I get doubles then NO MORE.

Ok 1 more

Ok 1 more

You call that a doubles?
THIS is a doubles.

Ok 1 more

The Iron E

Ok 1 more

Trump is leading now because he's consolidating his party's voters, while Clinton is still fighting for election at her convention.

The same thing happened with McCain and Obummer. These polls really don't say much.

Ok 1 more

Trumpfags are setting themselves up for a major disappointment

can't wait.

Ok 1 more

Dubs

Ok 1 more

that's not how you do it, faggot

you don't believe in kek

Ok 1 more

Has anyone been so much a cuck as you? Kek doesn't love you, fuck off

>implying Hillary isn't the definition of disappointment

Suddenly people who cared about polls back in January up until now won't care about them

Didn't Clinton always brag about beating Trump in polls at her rallies?

Now she was saying polls don't matter

increasingly
nervous
man

Pp

But seriously though, in the last election, Romney was ahead of Obongo in the national polls. Look how that turned out.

Trump will crush $hillary Clintoris with the aid of kek and high energy

Make the line cross

romney was a cucked pushover. he had no fight and no ability to argue for himself. he was just an aww shucks faggot like kasich. when the binders of women came up, the media went ballistic and romney did NOTHING but smile like a homo and say uh, duh, der, duh.

trump will straight up tell them to go fuck themselves and gain in popularity over it.

>anti trump
>cuckold
pick one

Any damage control you post still ends with your ilk losing a talking point.

kek

>trump is gaining in popularity, but he'll never break the 15% barrier and pass jeb
>trump is gaining in popularity, but he'll never break the 20% barrier and pass carson
>trump is gaining in popularity, but he'll never break the 25% barrier and pass cruz
>trump is gaining in popularity, but he'll never break the 30% barrier
>trump is gaining in popularity, but he'll never break the 35% barrier
>trump is gaining in popularity, but he'll never break the 40% barrier
>trump is gaining in popularity, but 45% is his absolute highest in the polls, the unfavorability rating is too high
>trump is gaining in popularity with over 60% of the republican voters, but he'll never beat Hillary in the general

Just one more statement for Trump to prove wrong.

I would laugh if the DNC actually flipped on Hillary as a strategy against the Donald. Isn't one gang trying to defeat the other with the best possible chance?

This.
I'm for trump but I just can't wait for Sup Forums to goncrazy in the sticky when he loses
I thin Sup Forums's butthurt is more important than donald's win

The people have smelt the blood with trumps own threats and videos like this out there and wont be satisfied until we get trumpa and hillar in a locked room where no one can cut the feed

youtube.com/watch?v=hrEpI94UzpA

Which is simply more proof of the ongoing damage control the media has ran for her since the fucking 90's

then you have someone in the media literally acknowledging and warning hillary of what we all are waiting for

youtube.com/watch?v=LKZYUF-QkUM

This is a fun on as well
youtube.com/watch?v=vczoazK1mxU

The truth is as soon as you get them two in a room together with locked doors and no one to cut the feed it will literally be the first time she has been asked about these things without the ability to witch laugh and dodge her way out of the shit.

Here is another good one. trump could literally walk on stage and play this for 6 minutes straight.
It is Hillary admitting she got a child rapist off she believed should o never passed a poly graph and laughing about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=e2f13f2awK4

That graph looks like a mangled dick

Your a barrel of faggotry and contradictions
lol

I can see it now

>WAAAHHH MERICA IS DEAD :(((((

It turned out exactly as you would expect in a close race with an incumbent candidate. Obama only won by 3.5% against the least compelling candidate in recent history.

>the least compelling candidate in recent history
Romney isn't McCain.

I can't wait for the Mexican smugness and shitposting and the Mexican chairos killing themselves.

It's gonna be great.

McCain was much more compelling and actually was much better at getting independents and crossover voters. You don't know what you're talking about. He was a war hero was was respected by both sides.

>McCain was much more compelling
Not at all.

I was 22 during that race. McCain had "Sacrificial Lamb" written all over him. He was old, unappealing, and he made one of the worst VP picks ever.

Romney, on the other hand, was actually the best choice that the GOP could have possibly made to go up against Obama - And he still lost. Romney was a relatively young, presidential candidate. He had a strong resume as a businessman and as a governor. He surpassed McCain as a candidate in every respect.

>You don't know what you're talking about
You're such a hypocrite. I know very well what I'm talking about. You don't put a guy like McCain up to go against a guy like Obama. First of all, being a "War hero" hasn't won anyone the Presidency in quite a while. Second, he didn't have the executive experience or the personal attributes to compete effectively for POTUS. Finally, he was up against a guy who was capable of rallying the troops much more effectively than McCain ever could have done.

Regardless of what you think of Romney, only an idiot would think that he was a worse candidate than McCain.

I'd vote for the automatic mormon over the "war hero" old man McCain. I've hated that faggot for years.

McCain had pow going for him along with a crazy vp generating buzz. Romney got hammered by his shitty healthinsurance plan, Mormon background and being almost as boring as Kerry was back in '04

>automatic
autistic*

Hillary support among 18-29 has dropped by 19% since March, Trump has gained 17% among that denographic in the same time. The young are waking up!

>crazy vp generating buzz
Palin was one of the worst VP picks ever made in the history of Presidential elections. No amount of buzz is worth that.

>McCain had pow going for him along with a
Which is completely irrelevant in a modern presidential race. Standing up on stage and saying "I'm a war hero!" wasn't going to win him the white house against Obama.

TRUMP DOESN'T STAND A CHANCE

Polls don't matter this far out.

Hillary hasn't even started on Trump yet.

Or vice versa.

Top kek. I hope people are already collecting all the shillposts to make one for the general election.

They are collecting them, but it is liberals collecting them for the inevitable Trump defeat in November to mock the trumlets shitting up this board.

Trump is seriously the worst thing to ever happen to Sup Forums

Its an election year, the most insane election year in American history. What did you expect to happen?

Hillary is spending millions on attack ads here in Florida. She's started.

Media's been on him too

well yeah, it's politics after all

John McCain was popular too.

There is nothing for Hillary to start with. Her entire campaign is built around her mass media sponsors painting Trump out to be "literally hitler" and then advertising herself as the only way to stop him.

Trump assaulting Hillary's decades of corruption, flaws, and controversies will erode her base of support, and gradually that will cause more people to wake up and not vote or even support Trump.

The fact these polls are so close already only proves just how bad of a position Hillary is in, and that Trump has a real serious chance of destroying her and winning, just as he said he would.

We're going to Make America Great Again, folks.

This must be your first presidential election.

the shills are sliding this HARD

they are TERRIFIED that trump is leading in their precious little general "polls" this early and he's barely gone after crooked hillary lmao

>Hillary wining in the polls
>HOLY SHIT! Drumpf fags are so retarded! The polls show Hillary will easily BTFO him!!!!

>Trump ahead of Hillary in the polls
>T-the polls are useless! D-drumpf will still lose! It's too early! T-those polls are inaccurate!

>polls before when Hillary was leading
>"HAHAHA DRUMPF BTFO CHECKMATE Sup Forums!"
>polls now
>"I-Its too early to tell! Y-You'll see!"

with who? More people were disappointed with him as the nominee than trump. but keep believing the media shills

Actually it was Drumpf BTFO, then muh poll averages when he started winning polls, now its 2early2tell.