So Sup Forums lets talk Molly

So Sup Forums lets talk Molly.
Ecstasy. Whatever you want to call it, it’s fucking amazing. I’m going to EdC in about 3 weeks and I’m planning on taking some.
Only problem is it’s not
>pic related
Which from my understanding is what real pure exstacy is.
What my dealer has are the multi colored pills with different designs on them.
Can someone tell me what these are exactly and if I should risk taking them at a festival

Erowid.org or psychonautwiki.org are good places to learn about Molly and other drugs.
Ask r/drugs on reddit aswell as Sup Forums aswell

Have a good roll

Looks like this
Each different pill has a different drug mixed in, like acid or coke for example

look like some great quality molly.

There are places that will test it anonimosly for you for free and will tell you what's in it. Look around...

I fucking love MDMA but it have been hard to find here for the last 10 years as everyone is cutting it to shit or even switching to amphetamine based Ecstasy. If you want to know what you have got the easiest option is just buy a pill test kit. If you can be bothered with a little basic chemistry you can use the known solubility of different compounds to extract and purify, I did this a few years ago and ended up with very pure molly, some speed on the side and some cutting agents.

No no no. Acid or coke mixed in with E? Never. More likely to be mixed with some sort of amphetamines, caffeine or PMMA. Don't post if you don't know what you're talking about.

As somebody who has consumed large ammounts of MDMA and X I can say with absolute certainty. Dont fucking take it. Back when I was hard on that stuff, 2006 to 09ish, it was very common for the people who made the pills to use all kinds of nasty cuts. Ajax, powdered bleech, you name it. As bad as that was, you had to be really unlucky for a hit of X to have a really negative effect on you. These days they use fentynal to cut molly and X. That shit will kill you dead in a jiffy. The only way im doing molly is if the guy im buying it off of takes a big ass crystal of MDMA and knocks a shard off in front of me. As for X, if its not pressed infront of me i aint doing it

Where are you from? It's pretty easy to get quality presses/MDMA in California

Man but I gotta do it, I haven’t rolled or been to a festival in years, I’m thinking bout sampling a pill at a club this weekend and if it’s good I’ll buy two for the festival, or would that kill the amazing roll I would’ve had after years of not doing it at the festival?

>how can I tell if this is safe
>I'm going to take it anyway
Did you just make this thread because you think having a little molly makes you cool?

Canada. I can get pure MDMA from a chemist, like a dude a PHd in Chemistry, but not everybody has that kind of connect. If had to buy my stuff off some bum on the streets i wouldnt be doing molly at all. Risks are too great

most of the molly in my area is just meth

pillreports.com is google for specific pills

Hey man if you want to play russian roullette with that shit thats on you. You asked for opinions on the matter, thats what you got. I know festivals are much more fun with the stuff, but not if they need to drag your carcass out after

Xstacy and Molly are different names for the same drug...

Watch "what's in my baggie" on youtube. Then buy a $50 reagent test kit online. That is the ONLY way to know what you are taking. Now fuck off OP ya fuckin hypebeast faggot

Yes and no. Extacy or x, whwtever you want to call it, can have either MDMA or MDA as the active ingredient. MDMA is for a party, MDA doesnt give you the energy that MDMA does. Thats why i call them seperately

I'm confused here, are you ?
Are you saying you are going to take it in one post then saying you want to know first a couple of minutes later?
Either way I'm , buy a test kit and you know for sure, pill reviews aren't that reliable as people copy others marks to sell on their reputation.

Well, first you have to understand that Molly is not Methamphetamine. Also, I have it on good authority that neither is asprin.

>Then buy a $50 reagent test kit online.
yep this. pressed colored pills can be anything. testing yourself is easy and your friends will be interested in the results too. dancesafe.org

buy it yourself with bitcoin online from reputable sellers.

No thats a different user. Im saying stay far away from the shit unless you know 100% how its cut and pressed, if you are taking pills.

No, you are a fucking idiot. It's a shit cutting agent that x is cut with often. IF you buy it on purpose you are the dumbest person alive.

MDA is rarely sought after as a recreational drug compared to other drugs in the amphetamine family, however it remains an important and widely used drug due to it being a primary metabolite,[1] the product of hepatic N-dealkylation,[2] of MDMA (ecstasy), In addition, it's not uncommon to find MDA as an adulterant of illicitly bought MDMA.[3][4]

Nobody activly seeks to have ajax in their X either but damnit if it doesnt find its way in their. I wasnt saying that people look for MDA. I was saying that its common for it to be found, at least where i am from, in X instead of MDMA. Thats it.

We can all read your stupid fucking post where you say X is MDA and molly is MDMA. You are a stupid fucking roodypoo, ain'tcha?

Plus, MDA is the primary metabolite, it is the one that gives you energy, not the other way around. Fucking stupid dumbshits who think they know dick about drugs cause they did some.

Yeah if you werent a complete fucking twat you would have noticed that i mentioned it can have either or. Even both.

Take a break user, you dont need to be a cunt your entire life

Oh, you want to talk about how it could maybe have flour? While pretending you didn't try to say X and molly aren't two different names for the same drug no matter what anyone cuts it with?

Either find the pill on pillreports or buy a Marquis reagant test. Those are your only two options if you bought from an irl dealer.

If it's from the darknet, it's almost assuredly MDMA. People that sells rc's as molly don't last very long before people find out, so few if any people bother trying to pull off that kind of scam.

Someone should revoke your dick for being unwilling to man up to your stupid mouth.
>Boo hoo, user was mean to me when I ran my ignorant mouth
Fuck, you a bitch.

You are either retarded or have a poor grasp on english

if you wanna do it, do it
accept the fact that you're taking drugs
expect the unexpected
do everything in your power to be happy and not worry
maybe find a dancesafe tent and get it tested
you'll be fine most likely, just don't make a habit of it

>Thats why i call them seperately

your poorly grasped words.

Oh fucking Christ. The amount of shit posted in this thread is insane. All these fucking children talking out of Thier fucking asses is insane. This is why the rave scene is doomed. Fucking ptots on Sup Forums posting false information. I hope you all take meth bombs or shitty RC from China and die.