What's wrong with white women?

You guys always said white women are the best out of all the races?

They're absolutely disgusting

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Tagthesponsor/status/706191228547821568?lang=sv
twitter.com/Tagthesponsor/status/729843663619141632?lang=sv
twitter.com/Tagthesponsor/status/675039709236748290?lang=sv
twitter.com/tagthesponsor/status/729843663619141632
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>blind monkey emoticon x 4

What did she mean by this?

White bois just mad cuz Stephany only wants that Small K9 Knot now

How can human white bois compete?

>2016
>believing white women are still the ideal

they have fallen and fallen hard. beta whites are to blame. they can't control their own women.

That's just silly.

Top kek user, greatly enjoying this thread

AHAHAHAHAHAHA WTF

And for those of you who wonder where you can find said videos of whores doing all kinds of nasty to shit for some sweet oil money.

Here's the vids

>twitter.com/Tagthesponsor/status/706191228547821568?lang=sv
>twitter.com/Tagthesponsor/status/729843663619141632?lang=sv
>twitter.com/Tagthesponsor/status/675039709236748290?lang=sv

Oh God!

I thought russians were red pilled

What I get from this is Arab men are gross and women are whores. I've known this for a while. I don't think degrading women is that macho in all honesty. I know it has to be done to some degree to control a woman's natural need to be dominated but to do it for self gratification is pretty weak and ultimately a form of gayness.

Arab women only wear burkas because they're covered in shit and humous.

Remember guys, if you're white and a 6/10+ you can be patient. When you have some self respect and a reasonable job ALL women desire you. All. Just don't be a faggot and you'll find a good woman. She might not be white but she will be good. If she's white that's just an added bonus.

Wasn't a fake one she actually did it keke

and Sup Forums still wonders if Russian mail order brides are a good idea

SHE ACTUALLY DID IT THE ABSOLUTE MADWOMAN

Shes getting shat on m8

I fucking love you OP.

vid: twitter.com/tagthesponsor/status/729843663619141632

This dumb bitch was in my country.

Pls nuke us

Maybe Europe needs islam after all , KEK. Fucking absolute degeneracy , women aren't even human

Bump I need more.

You're a dirty Arab m8 and she's a woman. Retards gotta retard.

Do Arab men really need to pay that much?

Google tag the sponsor

most of these girls on that site arent even white though

i guess if you want to shit on them in dubai

KStew got paid $50,000 to 'hang out' with one of these Sandi mongrels. Do you think she pooped on him?

>white women are the best out of all the races

said nobody ever

>my hummus queen

>women do as told
>still not happy about it.

what kind of enormous faggot are you ?, she's a keeper

probably means she is as wild as a monkey and is willing to do it.

DESIGNATED

40k and I would consider doing it myself.

Can't blame a girl for wanting out of poverty. I'm on the brink of offing myself here while working for shit wages, much less a brutal world outside like Russia/EE/other poorlands

MONTREAL 2016 desu senpai leafboi

What do you want to prove with this thread?

Shave your body and put on a wig. You poop every day. Why not get paid for it? Look up a chick called Fears Lynch, she was on the Joe Rogan show. She sells her poop to guys over the internet in plastic baggies.

SHITTING

You're a woman?

Too many of you women remain loyal to jobs that fuck you over. I see it in the lady I work third shift with who has been doing the same shitty job for like... 10 years?
I'm about to be moved for a promotion after a little over a year from my last but if I was in her shoes I wouldn't fucking stick around a job that doesn't care for you.

PLATES

Wait these are real Arabs and they actually do the shit they say? I thought it was just some trolls pretending to be rich Arabs

>do as told
>for 40k

lol

>She sells her poop to guys over the internet in plastic baggies.
how does she ship it? It's illegal by mail

People tend to stick to the old familiar because they're afraid of not finding something new.

Probs just takes a chance and risks it inside containers.

Or hides it shipped in random objects like they do for drugs these days.

>I thought russians were red pilled
from my experiance they're by far the most degenerate.
a dude i know who looks like browner hairrier version of koksal baba scored a 9/10 Russian chick, she was like 4 inch taller than him.
they fucked bare back for a whole week despite not speaking the same langrage.
she did it for FREE.

this is one of the things that i'll never understand

they also tend to get drunk and hit on random dudes in the street.

desu, the dude's a faggot, i'm pretty sure she would've done it for less than 1/20 of that or even for free.
dont underestimate women curiosity

eastern euro girls are vile, stay away from them

Breh

>using hummus as lubricant

This is the best thread that I have not created.

Holy shit 10/10 OP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111onewonjuanjuanita

It means 'see no evil' - like the vile things he wrote

I can't even, fucking topkek OP. Fuck I can't stop laughing. White women are disgusting. I've dated many girls and white women will do the most fucked up shit

pls more OP

Perfect. Just got my nut to the first one. Beautiful.

white girls are for fun desu i never take them seriously , sucks for the poor white guy whos ganna settle for her

Top kek was the story behind this? OP is the real dubai landlord os this just came from twitter or some place like that?

Tagthesponspor.com

I've seen memes about these women before, never the actual convos though

Assume the sheiks just post it on the internet after because they're trolls and have nothing to do

Honestly, without being too edgy, they're just whores. I hoped as I got older I'd smarten up and see the whole picture and now that I do it's really simple. Women are whores and their thinking is very similar to children. They want want want but don't want to do anything to get it.

"the Saudis take pride in pooping/peeing on the girls and more often than not they make personal bets and hold contests to see who can get the most liquidy poop to drop on the girls faces, the winner gets to choose the next vacation spot and gets to pick his girls first."

LMAO

Instagram celebs, fly to dubai, do the gangbang, leave dubai with a bag full of money...

exposed by 'tag the sponsor'

Huh? Who's that flag?

>Montenegro. The Balkan country. Located on Europe and bordering Serbia and Croatia, this country is known for its rugged mountains and narrow beaches. With a population of over 600,000 it is unknown if the official language is Serbian or Montenegrin.

ok thanks lads, lucky oil money some have...

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

lel, do you think she would have sex with a camel ?

oil money alone wouldn't make these beautiful Insta celebs to fly all that far to dubai and subject themselves to the most degrading/humiliating/bizare sexual orgies any human can think of...it's the thrill of the forbidden fantasy world of ancient Brutish Arab Sheikh and his slave heremgirls and the most depraved acts he performes on them...etc

What does a camel dick even look like? I've ridden camels before, they smell kind of nasty and are really bumpy if I had to fuck one id fuck a horse because at least they're more majestic and feel nice to ride

They're sexually liberated m8

Shiiiit, but gotta admit the 'Brutally Defiled Nun' theme of sex could have real Bang for bux.

I need to be a billionaire.

Muslims are the most degenerate people on this planet no wonder liberals love you guys so much. It's always a 100 Muslims at clubs trying to rape or pick up girls

Yooooo what the fuck I've never took a shit this big what the fuck

>What does a camel dick even look like?
no idea, i don't really feel like googling that desu.

If I play that role-play in the 'Defiled Nun' scene, I would dress up on the Cardinals get-up and have her recite the line 'Bless me with your seed father for I'v sin'd'...

The Muslims I see are usually at a playground trying to find a child bride.

I have very few times, there was one time it almost touched my ass I filled the toilet so much but I ate a crazy amount like a whole XL pizza, garlic bread, chicken wings, chicken fingers. I also drank a bunch of beer. It felt so gross though shitting that much it feels like your energy is being sucked out. Also does anyone else think women have weird looking shit?

Can you fuck off?!
I never see any, today I did though coming out of Starbucks

So is the guy actually rich, does he fuck the girls?

Why does he post the chats?

>implying UAE men are arab
they are a mix of ex-slaves/indians/persians.

White women are disgusting af thank god I have an Asian gf

are you saying if some rich old arab gay guy said 'I'll fly you to dubai, give you 10k to spend and 25k to shit on my chest' you wouldn't consider it?

Thanks for killing the druze for us Algeria senpai

No the website that published the tweets is probly American one, they followed these ladies tweets or downright hacked their accounts to expose this extreme form of depraved whoring while treveling to dubai.

WE WERE ON A BREAK!

Yeah, I've gotten to the point I won't have relationships with white women anymore.

/thread

If you guys think this is just a white girl thing you're delusional. Girls will do anything for money and attention aka mexican girls fucking donkeys, blacks fucking monkeys

You're a god damn liar and you know it.

Camel fucker.

This thread has made me incredible depressed

Lol no, Dubai people are one of the most ancient Arab Fishing settlement in the peninsula. in the middle ages on op of fishing they became one of the biggest producer of Pearl.

Why would he look at a camel when he can get a free French girl?

you'll have a ard time convincing an arab girl to do that. that probably why they fly western girls to do it

getting stoned and shit is an issue

I convinced a Indonesian Muslim to watch me jerk off my uncut cock on webcam, you sand nigger animals can't keep away from a beautiful white skinned human.

Id shit on a plate for 30k

Got damn,a chick living 12000 km away who you'll never meet got you to genocided 20 million potencial Canadians without even trying?

Lel that denial

White girls are trash friendo