Anybody /zen/ here? Been thinking about getting back into meditation...

Anybody /zen/ here? Been thinking about getting back into meditation. Anybody have experiences with astral projection or transcendental meditation? I would like to hear some stories/experiences.

They don't exist.

You could say nothing does. Who are the "they" you referring to?

>Who
Learn to read your own post, dumbass.
>astral projection or transcendental meditation

You don't express yourself very well, do you?

I express myself just fine to people who are able to read.

You're really determined to try to be insulting. Do you want to talk about it?

It wouldn't matter what I say to you, you wouldn't understand it.

Seems like a baseless assumption to me. Perceptions of language differ from person to person.

>baseless
It has the base of this thread.

Ok.

Hmmm

Pseudo-spiritual retards like you make meditation look bad.

It's a great habit to get into - can help you with self discipline, attention, anxiety, sleep, etc., but you're not going to fucking astral project to a plane of existence that doesn't exist. If you think that's the point of meditation, then you're doing it wrong, which is kind of impressive considering it's not that hard do wrong in the first place.

lol saved. Love Zenyatta

I don't remember saying that astral projection was the point of meditation. I asked for experiences and stories. You never asked what I felt the purpose of meditation was.

He understands the thumb up his ass

No they don't. Read Wigginstin.

Experiences and stories that don't exist.

Believe what you want; it's not my problem.

Obvious troll is obvious

underrated.

Not trolling, actually. When people like this go around spewing these unprecedented claims, it is a slap in the face to not only the scientific community that is studying meditation, but also to the cultures that birthed meditation practices to begin with, which now have to watch it become an abomination.

No claims were made. You're basically making up an argument so you have something to be annoyed about lol

Yeah I'll give you that, I'm definitely more peeved over this than I rationally should be.
(I was referring to claims of astral projection though)

Well, I'm sorry that it annoyed you. I wasn't trying to imply that you literally project to a plane that doesn't exist.

Being this pretentious

You're being the bigger man here, I'm sorry for derailing your thread with my shitty attitude and assumptions. Keep on meditating bro, obviously I need to as well

No worries. It happens; I hope it makes you feel better.